It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hugh Hefner and the Sexual Revolution are Dead!"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I just think it's unfortunate that this is where the sexual revolution has taken us all.

When we had a sense of propriety and bit of what everyone considers prudishness now, it was much easier to sort out rape and sexual abuse because we didn't so many casual hookups that ended up with he said/she said situations.

I also think we're getting a bit touchy on what is or is not unwanted sexual contact.

Perhaps we should segregate the sexes.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The problem is most desirable women today are not interest unless you are multi-billionaire juiced-up stud with better looks than Fabio.

lol at this... you mean models don't want to sleep with ugly, rude guys with poor hygiene? that's so weird because i know fabio is just rushing to bone all the fat little nerd girls. who would have thunk?

edit on 22-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
When we had a sense of propriety and bit of what everyone considers prudishness now, it was much easier to sort out rape and sexual abuse because we didn't so many casual hookups that ended up with he said/she said situations.

i think you mean it was so much easier to sort out because women didn't report it 99 times in a 100 because they knew there was no point. and they still don't.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: AlienView

Hugh Hefner was a CIA MKUltra sex slave handler and pimp.

Playboy magazine was founded shortly after the CIA was. Taping powerful businessmen, actors, politicians, etc. having sex with prostitutes (some of them underage) was the ultimate blackmail materiel. The CIA would then get these tapes. That person would then be at the behest of the Deep State for life............

Seriously

If you want us to believe that - Then believe that I started this post because I'm a warlock planning to hold a
witches sabbat out in the woods and that since the sabbat is always held in the nude, I was just testing the water
to make sure no one accused me of sexual harassement during the Sabbat ceremonies

And now that I think about Hugh Hefner might be looked at as a master Warlock supported by the many Witches that graced the pages of Playboy - The most successful Warlock of all time - And his many witches went on to successful careers as models movie stars, etc.

You see that is the other side of the so-called 'Sexual Revolution' that we forget - The Sexual Revolution was as much
a womens' movement as it was for men - Libertaed women suddenlhy had more power than ever - So the fact that it
was sometimes dependent on their sex and/or sex appeal is not necessarily a bad thing.

But what we see happening today is either the fact that we have a bunch of psycho sex perverts in business and politics
OR 'There is a failure to communicate' - Men and women giving the wrong impression to each other?

Certainly men like Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose could easliy afford to pay for their idiosyncrasies
- So why risk careers in taking adbantagte of women?

Or is it Human nature for people to take advantage of each other? - Men do take advantgage of women
- But let's not fool ourselves by not recognizing women also take advantage of men!

edit on 22-11-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
the problem is that certain men are so full of themselves and their power/reputation they think they can grope (and worse) women and it's okay because they're so rich and powerful and *special*.
morally wrong, but it's always been that way.

now the walls of protection are coming down.

part of the problem is that Bill Clinton did this and the media (and other democrats) dismissed the whole thing, which led to similar males thinking they could get away with (Franken, Rose, many other lib/dems).

now that a major Republican (Roy Moore) has been accused, and the Clintons are no longer major players, the left has decided that it's okay to defend women from powerful men.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Playboy magazine was founded shortly after the CIA was. Taping powerful businessmen, actors, politicians, etc. having sex with prostitutes (some of them underage) was the ultimate blackmail materiel. The CIA would then get these tapes. That person would then be at the behest of the Deep State for life............

Seriously

If you want us to believe that - Then believe that I started this post because I'm a warlock planning to hold a
witches sabbat out in the woods and that since the sabbat is always held in the nude, I was just testing the water
to make sure no one accused me of sexual harassement during the Sabbat ceremonies

And now that I think about Hugh Hefner might be looked at as a master Warlock supported by the many Witches that graced the pages of Playboy - The most successful Warlock of all time - And his many witches went on to successful careers as models movie stars, etc.

You see that is the other side of the so-called 'Sexual Revolution' that we forget - The Sexual Revolution was as much
a womens' movement as it was for men - Libertaed women suddenlhy had more power than ever - So the fact that it
was sometimes dependent on their sex and/or sex appeal is not necessarily a bad thing.

But what we see happening today is either the fact that we have a bunch of psycho sex perverts in business and politics
OR 'There is a failure to communicate' - Men and women giving the wrong impression to each other?

Certainly men like Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose could easliy afford to pay for their idiosyncrasies

Or is it Human nature for people to take advantage of each other? - Men do take advantgage of women
- But let's not fool ourselves by not recognizing women also take advantage of men!

Was there actually a sexual revolution or was it empty academic rhetoric that a few used to gain undeserved fame?

The laws around issues arising from sexuality are there to protect individuals. Despite the 'revolution' those same laws are not much different from ancient Roman times.

Perhaps there was also a food-eating revolution?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

is this really happening? Are we going back to the hypocritical past? - Should women stop being sexy and men act like eunuchs?

What do you think

Islam is now winning the battle.

In Islam, women should not reveal themselves, to provoke men into being attracted to them. Only a wife should show her husband her skin.

The problem with all these women coming forward and claiming harassment, is that they don't "yet" accept any responsibility for their own actions in the game.

That's because the western society has told women they must bare their flesh, put on make-up, and dress to show off their curves, all in an effort to turn heads and get men's attention. And when they get that attention, they feel harassed.

It's kind of a great hypocrisy.

Just take a look at "Oscar Night" when all the ladies come out to walk the red carpet in the latest fashion daring to show more than last time. These same ladies complain when the producers and actors they work with want a bit more than a good look.

I mean, why on earth do people desire "fame" and "power" ?

As Donald Trump accurately pointed out, "they let you do it, when you're famous."

Everybody jumped down poor Donald's throat, but the man spoke the "truth."

Fame and power lets you do things ordinary people can't get away with, that's why people go after fame.

It has a value. It's a "license for crime", in the language of the TV series Gotham.

And Harvey Weinstein was " Oswald Kobblepot".

He could make you famous, by just giving your career a nod and wink, a word in the right places, and could even lead you to the Oscar Nomination. Such was the power he had. And with that fame came the license to do things the rest of us might only dream in our fantasy. Because fame made it acceptable.

But, now that Trump has revealed the "secret" of "fame" to the whole world, the women have begun to wake up, and come out of the darkness, to tell their tales. They themselves, are not really sure why they let these men do these things to them without complaining before, but now they see the wisdom in speaking out. At some point, they will see their own reflection in the mirror, and recognize it was they who sought these affections by the way they dressed and acted, and the western women will automatically begin to dress like the Muslim women do today. No one will have to tell them to do this. Unlike the Islamic Countries where this dress code is "enforced" by law, the western women will "freely choose" to cover up, and stop buying all those cosmetics that were created by the previously dominated male world to subjugate women, and make them feel so inferior about themselves, that they needed all these cosmetics just to appear attractive enough to the male species.

The pendulum is swinging.

We're going back to the age before Hugh Hefner began revealing all.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

is this really happening? Are we going back to the hypocritical past? - Should women stop being sexy and men act like eunuchs?

What do you think

Islam is now winning the battle.

In Islam, women should not reveal themselves, to provoke men into being attracted to them. Only a wife should show her husband her skin.

The problem with all these women coming forward and claiming harassment, is that they don't "yet" accept any responsibility for their own actions in the game.

That's because the western society has told women they must bare their flesh, put on make-up, and dress to show off their curves, all in an effort to turn heads and get men's attention. And when they get that attention, they feel harassed.

It's kind of a great hypocrisy.

Just take a look at "Oscar Night" when all the ladies come out to walk the red carpet in the latest fashion daring to show more than last time. These same ladies complain when the producers and actors they work with want a bit more than a good look.

I mean, why on earth do people desire "fame" and "power" ?

As Donald Trump accurately pointed out, "they let you do it, when you're famous."

Everybody jumped down poor Donald's throat, but the man spoke the "truth."

Fame and power lets you do things ordinary people can't get away with, that's why people go after fame.

It has a value. It's a "license for crime", in the language of the TV series Gotham.

And Harvey Weinstein was " Oswald Kobblepot".

He could make you famous, by just giving your career a nod and wink, a word in the right places, and could even lead you to the Oscar Nomination. Such was the power he had. And with that fame came the license to do things the rest of us might only dream in our fantasy. Because fame made it acceptable.

But, now that Trump has revealed the "secret" of "fame" to the whole world, the women have begun to wake up, and come out of the darkness, to tell their tales. They themselves, are not really sure why they let these men do these things to them without complaining before, but now they see the wisdom in speaking out. At some point, they will see their own reflection in the mirror, and recognize it was they who sought these affections by the way they dressed and acted, and the western women will automatically begin to dress like the Muslim women do today. No one will have to tell them to do this. Unlike the Islamic Countries where this dress code is "enforced" by law, the western women will "freely choose" to cover up, and stop buying all those cosmetics that were created by the previously dominated male world to subjugate women, and make them feel so inferior about themselves, that they needed all these cosmetics just to appear attractive enough to the male species.

The pendulum is swinging.

We're going back to the age before Hugh Hefner began revealing all.

First - I agree, to the extenct that Western Civilization is guilty of hypocrisy in the first degree - Tell women it is OK to emulate prostitutes and then expect men to act like they are dealing with a sexless animal that coul care less about sex.

Second - It is too late for Western Civilization to change - We are corrupted beyond redemption - BUt we could at least get some of the hypocrisy out of the equation. If women want to be sexy by Western standards - fine, but don't expect men to not sometimes lose control of their impulses - sex in any form is always contingent upon someone stimulating it.

Third - I have sometimes admired the Muslim male dominated paradigm of existence - And have sometimes admired even Western anti progressive religoions such as the Amish who reject the modern World and attempt to exist in a earlier, almot Biblical, time of existence.

But this is not us - The World will not go backwards - If you want to say we have all been corrupted by Western Ciivilization, fine - Fut understand the corruption is not so much in ths nature of the freedom given by the Sexual Revolutoion we live undrer - No, the corruption is caused by failure to accept who we really are - And the inability of
the West to accept choice - to accept the pitfalls of a liberated population.

Today you too, the people of Muhammad, are facing an often unhappy female population wanting the freedom of Westerm women - I say give it to them - Cautiously.

Progess is inevitable and should be leading to a 'New Dawn' - Instead we look at the Middle East and see the same futile power struggles that went on in the Bible 5000 years ago - And what have conservative religious groups done to change this?
- Do you understand why there are so many Atheists in the world ? Why many people would prefer a World run by prostitues over a world run by religion

edit on 22-11-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Seriously

Was there actually a sexual revolution or was it empty academic rhetoric that a few used to gain undeserved fame?

The laws around issues arising from sexuality are there to protect individuals. Despite the 'revolution' those same laws are not much different from ancient Roman times.

Perhaps there was also a food-eating revolution?

I think in the 60s a lot of the younger generation, guided by 'enlightened' scholar types, started to throw away traditional (Christian-based) morality. dress wild, take drugs, drop out. sex outside of marriage was traditionally verboten, especially for a girl, but this new morality suggested it was okay for girls to *do it*. under the auspice of freeing girls from sexual restriction, it enabled men to get milk without buying the cow.
this happened concurrent with the abandonment of church attendance, among other things.
I don't think laws had anything to do with. honestly, did anyone ever make it illegal to have premarital / extramarital sex? interracial and intragender, perhaps.
edit on 23-11-2017 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What a nasty thread this is. What horrible guys are hanging out on here, ready to have a go at the 'nasty' women crying rape.
It seems that us women can never win.
First of all, yes there are women who cry rape when they have not been raped and it is an official crime they go to jail for.
If it was always swept under the carpet, I'd understand your male frustration but just like any other crime, you can report it, it goes to court and the sentence is harsh, so I don't know what you are crying about.

Whilst these false allegations sometimes happen, meanwhile 10x more actual rapes are actually happening for real on women.
It is hard enough for a woman to report a rape, most don't even bother but because you are so butthurt about a handful of nasty bitches [who are the reason some women don't even report being raped], you seem to really not give a toss about the myriads of victims.

Thanks a lot.

Secondly sexual harrassment which isn't 'even' rape can be very soul destroying. If your boss does it and you have no evidence, you are basically on your own. You feel like dirt because another human in a higher position is using you for his pleasure and you ca't do anything about it.
But hey, it's only bitches out there that are lying and hey, it's not 'even' rape [stupidest thing I've ever heard].

In the same sentence, you want males to be able to report abuse too. Guess what?
You can!
Nobody believes you and everyone is saying stuff like 'pull yourself together' or ' hey isn't it great?'.
Does that upset you?

Welcome to the women's world, where this happens far more often and you yourself said that if it isn't 'even' rape us women shouldn't make such a fuss.

What do you want? Do you want to be able to report it and be taken seriously as males but women shouldn't make a fuss?????? It's either the same for both or we should all just suck it up. Don't be so stupid.

Last but not least, your arguments are not watertight. As an example lets look at the complete opposite of sexual freedom. Women in black tents with mesh in front of their eyes. Surely those bitches are neither tempting nor lying, yet guess what?
If women are pious and covered and chaste, they still get found guilty when they get raped by men!

....I want this to sink in.

I don't know what you want? As I said women can NEVER win against men and their entitlement and urges for sex. You'll find us guilty either way.

So I ask, apart from the same rights as women have to report harassment [which you do], what on earth do you want us women to be like?

Makes no difference to us, we'll still get abused either way.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

So can you agree then in my premise:

""Hugh Hefner and the Sexual Revolution are Dead!"

STill you can't blame men for admiring a man who got to live out his fantasy world and got rich doing it

- And of the women he helped make rich and famous few would complain.

In today's world of wanton hypocrisy - There was something refreshing, even innocent in Hefner's Playboy philosohy.

- Of course some feminists always hated him and accused him of exploiting women
- As if these same feminists were not also exploiting women for their politcal agenda.

But the election is over - Trump won, Hillary lost - And the Constitution of the United States, started by some very
old fashioned men - still stands as the law of the land.
edit on 23-11-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Secondly sexual harrassment which isn't 'even' rape can be very soul destroying. If your boss does it and you have no evidence, you are basically on your own. You feel like dirt because another human in a higher position is using you for his pleasure and you ca't do anything about it.
But hey, it's only bitches out there that are lying and hey, it's not 'even' rape [stupidest thing I've ever heard].

Rape is another matter altogether. So, lets consider just harassment.

No one can harass you, nor abuse you, if you don't want anything from them.

That's the first reality.

So, all harassment and abuse is about people who have power over others who want something from them, but the "clients" don't want to "trade" sexual favors to get it.

Yet, most women "believe" that they must nevertheless "look sexy" when interacting with those with "the power", in order to "suggest to their minds" that they "might" get some sexual satisfaction in the future if they provide something now.

This is the reality of "the game".

Generally speaking, men don't try to look sexy, they try to look rich and powerful, and women try to look sexy. Of course, there are exceptions, gays, lesbians, etc...but lets not deal with the 10% for the moment, and consider the 90%.

Why do women want to look sexy? Why do men desire wealth and power? What do they need these things for?

These things are the basis of all "transactions" between the sexes.

Just look at the Oscar Nominations. Actors and actresses walking the red carpet. The men dress in full tux, covering up most of their flesh. They are not there because of their "skin." They want to look rich. The women, on the other hand, are there to show off as much of their flesh and curves as they can. Both sexes know the game well. Hollywood is a reflection of the society. They show us what we want to see, what we expect to see, and so we watch the show. It confirms who we are, and celebrates the ideals that we hold in our minds. Women are for sex, and men should be rich to pay them for it, when they are "so worth it".

This is the naked truth.

Why don't men show up in shorts? Why don't the women wear tux? That would be a revolution!

Then we would be able to say, equality is achieved. Men and women are now equal.

But accentuating the "differences" between the sexes is part of the allure. We don't want women to look like men, and don't care for men who look like women. Apart, of course, from that 10% of society that want transgender etc...to break away from the norms. Most of us want to see the distinction between the genders. We want the men to be really manly, and the women to be ultra feminine (if these things have a meaning anymore in modern society).

FYI, men get "harassed" all the time at work by other men, just not for "sex". It's usually about intellectual superiority or inferiority, and power plays in climbing the ladder to management. Men can be harassed just as easily as women, because they "want" more money, higher pay, upper management positions..etc..and all who want something, open themselves to harassment and abuse. It's just not usually sexual, for men. Because sex isn't what a man typically tries to "sell" to other men. But, the man has nowhere to complain. Since if the abuse isn't of a "sexual" nature, nobody cares. There's no law to protect a man against harassment for reasons other than sex. Boss calls you into his office, and abuses you "I thought I hired a smart guy, here, but you're taking too long to get this job done. Buckle up, this firm doesn't keep dummies on staff." Nothing sexual at all, but the man walks out of the bosses office feeling just as "depreciated" after all the effort he knows he put in, that the boss doesn't seem to recognize, hence any idea of promotion goes out of the window..etc..

If a woman doesn't want to sell herself using "sex", she should just dress and talk like men. Cover up, take off the lipstick, present herself as an "intellectual being" instead of a sex toy. Some women have made the change. Men don't want to marry them, but will hire them in a jiffy to get the job done.

edit on 23-11-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"Being attacked by right-wing Christians did not bother me. Being attacked by liberal feminists did."
- Hugh Hefner

"I'm never going to grow up. Staying young is what it is all about for me."
- Hugh Hefner

"The notion that Playboy turns women into sex objects is ridiculous. Women are sex objects. If women weren't sex objects, there wouldn't be another generation. It's the attraction between the sexes that makes the world go 'round. That's why women wear lipstick and short skirts".
-Hugh Hefner

"Sex is the driving force on the planet. We should embrace it, not see it as the enemy".
- Hugh Hefner

"I dreamed impossible dreams. And the dreams turned out beyond anything I could possibly imagine. You know, from my point of view, I'm the luckiest cat on the planet."
- Hugh Hefner

"The interesting thing is how one guy, through living out his own fantasies, is living out the fantasies of so many other people."
- Hugh Hefner

"In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life."
- Hugh Hefner

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The Playboy subtitle is 'Entertainment for Men'.

The trouble is that now people do not look at magazines - they look at the internet porn.
I watched a few of Ted talks about porn and it's effects. Internet porn is making men impotent!! Men need dirtier and weirder sex to get them off - and this is dangerous for women - porn online is violence.
Porn is filmed prostitution - those women are being abused by dominate males. No girl dreams of being a prostitute.

Ten year old boys and younger are watching violent porn - seeing women being abused - it effects the brain and causes depression, anger and anxiety - and even Ted Bundy warned about porn in his last interview before his death.

A convicted child molester claimed - that culture did a lot of the grooming for me.

edit on 24-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Until porn changes or people stop watching it the 'sexual revolution' will continue to mess up men and women. Instead of allowing sex to divide us - let's find a way to come together.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
The Playboy subtitle is 'Entertainment for Men'.

The trouble is that now people do not look at magazines - they look at the internet porn.

Soon, they won't be looking at internet porn, they'll be immersing themselves in Virtual Reality Porn.

I watched a few of Ted talks about porn and it's effects. Internet porn is making men impotent!! Men need dirtier and weirder sex to get them off - and this is dangerous for women - porn online is violence.

Actually, the reality is that porn is turning men off of "real women."

That's good news for women. Because it means less sexual harassment in the workplace.

When men meet real women now, those women don't meet the "high standards" of body type required for sexual arousal, that they have become accustomed to in the porn flicks, so the men just ignore them.

Women are free today, from all that unwanted attention from men, which is now diverted to the computer screen instead of to them.

Porn is filmed prostitution - those women are being abused by dominate males. No girl dreams of being a prostitute.

I always wondered myself, why all these attractive women would allow the men to film them, to show everybody in the world what they've got under their clothes. They are literally giving away their assets.

However, from a scientific point of view, porn is very educational. Anatomical variations of the human body type is revealing how similar and different we all are at the same time.

It's never a bad thing, to know more, and be more enlightened about our own nature and state of being.

Some porn is absolutely disgusting, other porn is very artistic and beautiful.

The amazing thing is that what is disgusting to some is beauty to others, and visa versa. Hence all the variations in the decision of what to film for the viewer.

Porn is "desensitizing" the human population to sex.

At the moment, sex is a narcotic, it's addictive, like a drug, but eventually we'll all become "immune" and lose all sexual interest in others.

Then, the humans will live free.

We'll have to create babies in the labs, because nobody will want to "do it" anymore.

Then porn itself will die.

We humans will focus on higher things. Like creating with our minds, instead of our loins.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It is a shame that you did not watch any of the videos I posted so you could have a border understanding.
Have you heard of the 'Coolidge effect'?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AMPTAH

It is a shame that you did not watch any of the videos I posted so you could have a border understanding.
Have you heard of the 'Coolidge effect'?

I seriously doubt I'd have a "broader understanding".

I'd just get someone else's point of view.

I happen to believe that my own view is the correct one.

I've seen first hand how people "lose interest" in what's real, because the fake world of film has shifted expectations in many areas of human activity.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There are many people abandoning porn - because they want to be able to make love to their partners.
There are sites now that give support to people who wish to free themselves from porn.

NoFap® is a comprehensive community-based porn recovery website. We offer all the tools our users need to connect with a supportive community of individuals determined to quit porn use and free themselves from compulsive sexual behaviors. With our website, forums, articles and apps, NoFap helps our users overcome their sexual addictions so they can heal from porn-induced sexual dysfunctions, improve their relationships, and ultimately live their most fulfilling lives.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
First - Happy Thanksgiving friends!

Now let us get down to busineess - the business of changing the world - Isn't that one of the reasons you are here?
- You want to make some small change in the world?

OK - Now that it has been brought up - pornogragphy - I'm glad you did this because last night I just saw the most pornographic disgusting film I've ever seen - And guess what? It wasn't on one of those free porn websites you may be weary of - No it was on NETFLIX! A Netflix show titlled not as porrn but ast sci-fi - My favorte art form - And what was this horrible porn?
It was Netflix's new series called "The Punisher" - A series about a psychotic super-hero who likes to kill people! - shown in
bloody detail - A psychotic super hero who enjoys kiliing? Not your definition of porn? No, its, my definition of porn
- Obscene and disgustiig.

Many years ago I was in Southern California - This was the era when they virtually legalized all forms [excepting animals and children] of erotica - Porn had become mainstream. And I remember seeing two films I saw that changed my life.
The first was the erotic classic "The Devil in Miss Jones" - Had to watch it twice as I could not get out of my seat after the first watching
- This did me no harm.

Then I saw "The Exorcist" - And my life may sitll be suffering the consequence of watching this nightmare garbage!
- You call that art? - No that's pornograhy - The Devil in Miss Jones was, and is Art

"“Old lady judges watch people in pairs Limited in sex, they dare To push fake morals, insult and stare While money doesn't talk, it swears Obscenity, who really cares Propaganda, all is phony.”
― Bob Dylan

And you complain that they pay women [and men] to perform sexually - And it doestn't bother you that all that bloody disgusting gaarbage is being shown to adults, let alone chidren

Stop wondering why there are so many crazed serial killers, terrorists and mass murderes out there
- Miss Jones and the Devil did not create them - YOUR phony puritancal morality did

-AlienView
"Prime advocate and defender of the Craft"
edit on 24-11-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join