It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Dumps Explosive New FBI Emails From McCabe Conflicts Review

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Judicial has released some new and interesting documents obtained from the FBI by court order.

JW requested and filed a lawsuit last year and finally got the stuff.

It's some emails about some high profile issues.

Read and see.

James Comey in some.

Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and his politician wife too !!

Dirty. Very Dirty.

"Comey Has No Issue With It": Judicial Watch Dumps Explosive New FBI Emails From McCabe Conflicts Review

snippets snippets ..

Judicial Watch has just dumped a new treasure trove of FBI emails regarding Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's conflict check relative to the Clinton email investigation (for those who missed it, we reviewed all of McCabe's many scandals here: "FBI Director McCabe Subject Of Three Separate Federal Inquiries Into Alleged Misconduct: Report"). Ironically, this particular FOIA request was filed in October 2016 under the Obama administration but they apparently just "didn't have time" to get to it.

Among other things, the new FOIA dump reveals a panicked FBI's efforts to enlist the support of an army of lawyers and public relations personnel to deal with the original Wall Street Journal article (see: "Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife") that first revealed McCabe's ties to the Clintons and his simultaneous oversight of the Clinton email investigation

But perhaps none of the newly revealed emails from Judicial Watch today are more important than the following one in which McCabe describes how FBI Director Comey was breifed on his ties to the Clintons just days before his wife announced her Senate bid (and subsequently received roughly $700,000 in political donations for Clinton-friendly PACs) and then confirmed that he "has no issue with it."

||
||

In summarizing these latest revelations, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said "these new documents show that the FBI leadership was politicized and compromised in its handling of the Clinton email investigation...it's well past time for a do-over on the Clinton emails that requires a new, honest criminal investigation of her misconduct."

edit on Nov-21-2017 by xuenchen because: +++ ++ +

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I wonder when the usual's will be in to remind us how the reason why Comey did not pursue it is because she did not break the law.

edit on 21-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I wonder when the usual's will be in to remind us how the reason why Commey did not pursue it is because she did not break the law.

He may have "intended" to however.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is buying us the time to get this crap out and have the public bug the heck out of their Gov. to do the right thing . JW is # 1 and has the patience of Job and the determination of Jesus .

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Approaching. Critical. Mass. Before long--as the picture becomes ever clearer--only those most susceptible to social engineering will still be awash in their cognitive dissonance.

I'm waiting for the first souls to start coming to grips with the evidence and publicly throw their shackles off. I will applaud them.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I wonder when the usual's will be in to remind us how the reason why Comey did not pursue it is because she did not break the law.

But but but Mueller is gunning for Trump.
But but but Trump firing Comey was obstruction of justice.
But but but but but but but but.....
It's an outrageous collusion with stupidity by the Leftist goons.
edit on 21-11-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Remember how the left was insistent that sessions must recuse himself for his connections on the russia investigation?

But when lynch is meeting Bill on a tarmac, no need for recusal.

When mcabe is connected closely with hillary, no need for recusal.

The hypocrisy is so blatant.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Just saying.

Just what?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just saying.

Just what?

Judging by jeff sessions attitude in that clip my guess there will never be another clinton email investigation so long as he is AG.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Just saying.

Just what?

Judging by jeff sessions attitude in that clip my guess there will never be another clinton email investigation so long as he is AG.

That's exactly what he wants you to think.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Just saying.

Just what?

That might not be long........

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
How is Judicial Watch able to uncover stories and retrieve documents that the MSM doesn't have access to? That organization is tiny in size and funds, compared to organized media.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How is Judicial Watch able to uncover stories and retrieve documents that the MSM doesn't have access to? That organization is tiny in size and funds, compared to organized media.

FOIA requests followed by lawsuits when the information is not presented in a timely fashion.

Politicians hate Judicial Watch.... with a passion.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

FOIA requests followed by lawsuits when the information is not presented in a timely fashion.

I see! That makes me like Judicial Watch all the more. I recall them publishing lots of damaging info on Hillary Clinton last year. Only Fox News and Breitbart ever cited their findings.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

hahaha, yep. That's usually the way of it.

I was thinking about this whole matter:
1. I find it very hard to not regard it as a political thing. You see, over the email scandal itself Trump viewed it as an offense warranting jailtime, and his constituency chimed in with : Lock her up. Lock her up.
2. The mishandling of this whole investigation is so grossly corrupt it defies any notion of decency. But even the handling of it was made into a political issue by awarding that investigation "special status".
3. Say, after indictment, this would be handled in a court of law, will she have due process? It would be disastrous if she would come away because of some legal technicality, like, biased jury, or something like that or that some empathetic judge takes the "punishment" meted out in the public sphere into account.

This brings me to the following: I wonder whether there will be jailtime for any of these political scumbags, and benders of the rules, these discriminating against John Q American and I wonder if not something else must and will actually bring them down

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I see! That makes me like Judicial Watch all the more. I recall them publishing lots of damaging info on Hillary Clinton last year. Only Fox News and Breitbart ever cited their findings.

For the mostpart, the MSM gets real jealous when companies like JW beat them with genuine stories that are based on facts and real evidence.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Lol. Because they file requests and the MSM doesn't. Why? Same reason the MSM doesn't report on any of this. They make more money when they control the narrative.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well well, strange to see this thread so quiet no!?

There must be some meetings going on in order to come up with talking points, my guess is it will result in personal attacks and shouts of "What does it matter now! Trump is President not Hilldog" etc etc...

Great find!

I am continually impressed with Judicial Watch!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

"They" are eagerly awaiting instructions.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join