It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want to Ban Muzzleloaders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It is THE trigger term to vets.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I've always enjoyed the Ruben Report when I don't wanna listen to idiots yelling at each other.

This is the first I ever heard of it. I google liberals having intelligent conversations about guns. lol

If you recommend it I will check him out though.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Even the freedom to hurt myself and others is important to me.

THAT is exactly why good people want gun control, to minimize the damage that dirtbags can do.

And seriously, the whole argument that if someone doesn't know everything about guns then they must be stupid is idiotic.

Limiting weapons to a single round would sure cut back on mass shootings, but I can't think of any firearm Other than a muzzleloader that only carries a single round. I definitely think we should outlaw large capacity magazines though. In this day and age it makes sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

THEN get the COPS out of my way and I'LL be HAPPY to attrite them FOR you...you are effected in the extreme so THANKS but the guy on TUCKER was WAY smarter.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

And seriously, the whole argument that if someone doesn't know everything about guns then they must be stupid is idiotic.

If your going to suggest laws about something you should understand the subject matter don't you think?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Truthturtlehead

I am telling you, most liberals have no idea what you are talking about

Oh don't you worry, I know this all too well. But it doesn't seem to stop them from wanting to legislate away things they don't understand and vote for people who will do it.

The partisanship will be the death of America, there are no guns, techniques or skills that will prevent what is coming our way. Stage is set, same setup as the crips and bloods

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

look hard enough you can find someone to say whatever crazy thing you can think of???
but, I ain't that knowledgeable about guns, maybe the term muzzleloader can mean something beyond what I am thinking of..
mainly, old time guns that you fill with gun powder, pack it down with a rod like object, throw a pellet or small metal ball into it, store the bag of gun powder in your shirt pocket, next to your heart preferably, and fire!!! which ignites the bag of gun powder and blows a hole in your chest very close to your heart... my brother in law is a very smart man in many ways, and is quite knowledgeable when it comes to antiques, but this was not one of his brightest moments!!!
as far as I know, he's still into his old guns, although, I doubt very much his bag of gun powder is kept in his shirt pocket anymore...

maybe I am wrong, but I just don't see these kinds of guns as being anymore than some people's neat little, although sometime dangerous hobby. they certainly shouldn't be elevated to the height of bump stocks and semi autos... heck there's probably a few grandmothers running around with handguns in their purses that are posing more danger than these!!
which is why I am writing this up in the same category as the "war on christmas" crap we end up hearing every year. one crazy city councilman who seems not to know much about what he is talking about ain't gonna change the national policy when it comes to muzzle loaders.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Guy knows how to carry an interview, even with people you KNOW he deeply disagrees with. I saw his interview with Milo Yiannopoulos and realize the guy was actually having a conversation. Weirdest thing I ever saw.

Guns are the only area of deep disagreement I have with liberals. They are as dumb on that subject as conservatives are on drug policy. Every time a conservative opens his/her mouth about drugs, drug policy, or the drug war you know something dumb and nonsensical is going to emerge.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy
Confirmed on ATS.....

New York City Council member = 'planted boob'.

Using idiots that could not formulate a coherent argument on the topic at hand is par for the course for Fox News.

Again, they use the stereotypes you and many others believe to push an agenda/narrative.

It's sad that so many of you fall for it, and even sadder that it is used to perpetuate those agenda/narratives through threads on ATS.

Confirmed on ATS...
Some New York City Council members are idiots that can not form a coherent argument.
The Big Apple must be so proud.

Confirmed on ATS...
Some idiots fall for obvious Fox propaganda.
Mothers everywhere must be proud...

You just don't like the fact that anywhere a liberal goes to talk about guns massive eye rolls and questions of intellect tend to follow.

No. I don't like the fact that people such as yourself actually believe that crap based on propaganda.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It just goes on and on and on and on.

"Propaganda" lol.

The stupidity is in their own words. That's just the 3 examples that came to mind. There are SO MANY MORE.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Who can blame them?
They come in larger calibers than our heaviest machine gun - making them more powerful than the 50.caliber M240 you see mounted on tanks. They are small, light and simple to reload - even on the run. Ammunition doesn't require special machinery or chemicals and both powder and ammo can be improvised from simple household items like old toy soldiers and urine.

Muscle loaders have so many deadly accessories available too;
Bumsticks that turn them to automatic fire instantly.
Silencers so you can't hear them shooting.
Flash suppressors that make shooting invisible.
Bipods that ensure you can't miss your target.
Laser attachments to blind their victim first so their target can't run.
Straps so they can be carried anywhere for indefinite periods of time.
Grenade launchers which transform them into mortars within seconds.
Their size makes them easy to conceal beneath clothing endangering the public everywhere at all times.

One more thing - it's 2 weapons in 1; beneath the barrel is a hidden sword called the rangrod which can used to stab or even behead their victims.

Muzzle Loafers are deadly weapons of mass destruction that must be taken off American streets now before any more innocent children are killed! Save our schools! make America safe again!

edit on 21-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Nice examples.

Liberals use a similar tactic when trying to push an anti-gun narrative. They provide a few examples of gun nuts doing crazy things and claim it may be indicative of the entire pro-2nd community.

Why are you using a similar tactic, based on propaganda-fed nonsense?

Most of us Leftists don't want to push a gun ban. Many of us are pro-2nd and own firearms.

Your approach does not get us on your side on this issue. You push us away because you want to be partisan, which the right to bear arms is not a partisan issue.

You, people like you and the anti-gun nuts make it partisan and you have no place at the table when discussing these issues...not until you grow up and can put away the childish arguments.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You just want everyone to believe that somehow liberals are friends to the 2nd Amendment when words and ACTIONS and the regular call for gun control comes vastly from one place. We KNOW that your narrative isn't true. Liberals are by and large hostile to the second amendment and there is nothing you can say that will make that untrue. But because I'm not willing to tow that line it's all just propaganda.
edit on 21 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You just want everyone to believe that somehow liberals are friends to the 2nd Amendment when words and ACTIONS and the regular call for gun control comes vastly from one from.

No. I want people to realize that the nonsense people such as yourself spit regularly is complete bull#.

Most Leftists don't give a damn about guns or gun control, except for those of us that are advocates and the few that want to ban them.

You get your hands on a handful of examples and use it to bash us over the head constantly, questioning our intelligence and motives.

And you are toeing the propaganda line. The Right Wing gun nut extremist propaganda line. If you were really a pro-2nd advocate, you would not alienate people with your utter garbage threads, much like the last one you posted. You would engage intelligently in order to educate and converse.

No. You want to make it a political issue and my right to bear arms is not political.

Like I said many times before, my right to bear arms is not under threat from Leftists. It's under threat from people such as yourself that lack the basic ability to discuss the issue without being a complete douche, and that pushes people further towards the thought of the 2nd being a barbaric and unnecessary right.

Liberals are by and large hostile to the second amendment and there is nothing you can say that will make that untrue.

Just because you think it is true in your mind does not make it so.
edit on 21-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Those numbers have been shown time and time again.

Only 19% of liberals support gun rights. 19% according to Pew and Gallup which has that number at 21%

That is hardly indicative of what you say it is.

I like data. I try very hard to base my view of reality on it. I don't always succeed, but this isn't one of those times.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Those numbers have been shown time and time again.

Only 19% of liberals support gun rights. 19% according to Pew and Gallup which has that number at 21%

That is hardly indicative of what you say it is.

Define support. Here is a gallup poll that states 71% of people, which would include liberals, don't think we should ban handguns:

news.gallup.com...

Just because they may not actively support the right does not mean they want to ban them.

Again, the point is that you are not doing yourself any favors in continuing to make this a political issue, just like Fox, the Right Wing propaganda machine, and the few gun-grabbing libs.

You are toeing the line like a good boy and are doing a disservice to the 2nd amendment in the process.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The left always seem to be talking about compromise. A compromise is n agreement in which both sides make concessions. In all the anti-gun laws that have been passed over the years, what has been the compromise from the left? The only thing I can see that even comes close to meeting that definition is that the left agreed to settle for taking away some of our constitutional rights instead of all of them. Nice.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It isn't indicative of how LIBERALS feel about something to dilute the opinion poll with EVERYONE.

The polls I referred to were polls specifically done on liberals. Spend some more time on there.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It is THE trigger term to vets.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Imagine how muzzle loaders fit into those stats. It's a such a non-issue that it's ridiculous they are even trying.

edit on 21-11-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join