It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Dem. Rep. John Conyers Accused!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Fox just reported it.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You always knew that would happen though.

Look at the flack Limbaugh takes for addiction to prescription meds ... you know, the same things everyone else is a poor, poor victim of evil big pharma and predatory doctors for getting hooked on.

Whether you like him or not, the left has no problem at all hanging him over that while everyone else with that issue is merely a poor victim of circumstance.

However, in the Bill O. case ... there is that phone call to consider that all got to hear. I am only surprised no one re-released it this time around. So perhaps it's as valid as Allred's yearbook signature?

*EDIT*

I mean honestly, you know it's coming. It's a reliable as the disgusting way they dance on the grave of any conservative who dies.
edit on 20-11-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
HER ALLEGATIONS:

In her complaint, the former employee said Conyers repeatedly asked her for sexual favors and often asked her to join him in a hotel room.

On one occasion, she alleges that Conyers asked her to work out of his room for the evening, but when she arrived the congressman started talking about his sexual desires.

She alleged he then told her she needed to “touch it,” in reference to his penis, or find him a woman who would meet his sexual demands.

She alleged Conyers made her work nights, evenings, and holidays to keep him company.

In another incident, the former employee alleged the congressman insisted she stay in his room while they traveled together for a fundraising event. When she told him that she would not stay with him, she alleged he told her to “just cuddle up with me and caress me before you go.”

“Rep. Conyers strongly postulated that the performing of personal service or favors would be looked upon favorably and lead to salary increases or promotions,” the former employee said in the documents.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ryan didn't want to be labeled as a racist, like Trump is labeled, every time he cracks down on wrong-doers, who happen to be Black.

. No, more like that's how things work in Washington. I'm sure Ryan has done the same for creeps on his side of the aisle.

Probably. In fact, he may not be so "innocent" himself.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I mean honestly, you know it's coming. It's a reliable as the disgusting way they dance on the grave of any conservative who dies.

Yeah.

The only time they're non-partisan (apparently) is when they're covering up for each other's sex crimes.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I hope by now, Congress has learned that it should stop covering these scandals up and stop using taxpayer dollars to pay for the settlements. I'm curious to see how much coverage this story gets.

These are the breadcrumbs that lead into the worst of the worst.

Think back to about a month ago, how would you telling people that congress has a slush fund of tax payer dollars that is used to cover for their crimes of sexual predation and that this extends across the isle, not a partisan issue, you would have been considered one of those tin foil hat wearing nutters no!?

Truth is DC is as dark as pedowood, buckle up, it is going to be a bumpy ride out of the cognitive dissonance the social engineers have spun upon the masses!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I really look forward to his remarks.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really look forward to his remarks.

He'll certainly have to address.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
As I try to do in every case, I will wait for facts before I make a rush to judgement.

However, the secretive settlements with tax payer dollars needs to end now!

And I don't care which party the accused is from.

If they are accused, it shouldn't be settled on the tax payers dime, and in the outrageous situations where it is, we have the right to know about it.

Agree with you 100% and could not have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Conyers also allegedly used a private jet to fly women in and fancy hotels on taxpayer money. If all this comes to be true he has no choice but to resign.

On to the next one

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I think we should play it safe and just get rid of all current politicians and Hollywood executives.

Its a sacrifice I'm willing to make .

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I think we should play it safe and just get rid of all current politicians and Hollywood executives.

Becoming a eunuch should become a prerequisite for entering Congress.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Becoming a eunuch should become a prerequisite for entering Congress.

Well crap, there goes my plan to run...

link   

Break that glass ceiling....one way or another!

link   

Conyers and his ex wife Monica are real works of art. Can't say I'm surprised in the least.

Monica Conyers was sent to prison in 2010 for Bribing people in Detroit.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

From orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Conyers and his ex wife Monica are real works of art. Can't say I'm surprised in the least.

Another great "roll" model !!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Conyers also allegedly used a private jet to fly women in and fancy hotels on taxpayer money. If all this comes to be true he has no choice but to resign.

On to the next one

Resign?!!??

I'd like a full refund.

Not only is an investigation into the allegations warranted (against these political abusers) but an investigation into the finances too. They need to be held accountable financially and forced to pay the taxpayers back.

Pay up dirty old man!...and I dont mean outta your shush fund...wait, MY shush fund. Thats MY money you're using to get away with this sh!t

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another great "roll" model !!

It's getting to the point that a Special Counsel will be needed to investigate a lot more than just the Democrat's roll in Uranium treason, U.S. Presidential Election Interference, undermining the U.S., etc.. I hope Jeff Sessions has stocked up on his Wheaties. He's got a lot to do.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty soon they'll need 500 special prosecutors.

May as well just turn the whole Justice Department into a special prosecutor.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join