It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally made an account, and have some questions about our sky lately.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Hello! Indeed it's real, Whatever it is. Phage said it could be the belt of saturn, I need to look into that more though 👍

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Hi and thanks for the post! Yes it looks like it could indeed be this phenomenon, there is also vids on yt showing it from back in 2012.
I guess I only really noticed it as there's so much 'talk' about the sky lately, it was really weird to see though 👍

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Hi, yes I'm in the UK too (South) it does seem like this phenomenon people are taking about, but why is it so tricky to find info online about it? I guess my Googlefoo skills are much to be desired 😕😁

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hehe thanks 😁 I do like LZ and i only play acoustic, I am (ask my friends lol) THE worst lead guitarist on the planet! 👍 👍 😁😁

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

My buddy goes off on ocean voyages and comes back only to give me grief: "I've been gone 10 months and your playing still sucks..."

Then again he is comparing me to some west African dude who is known world-wide except 'Merica. Learning your own style is a hard thing to do!

I think it was somebody's joke while they being interviewed. "And they said we sounded like Led Zepplin. And I thought, "Zepplin? You mean that acoustic band!"?" Gotta love those grunge guys and their sense of humor!

As far as lead playing goes, my favorite part I've ever recorded that we kept as the solo was me tapping some random note on the neck and trying to set the delay to match. My buddy thought I was ready to record so hit the button! One note, delayed, with a little warble in it... sound so cool to me and him we left it as is!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Haha I get the LZ ref now 😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍

I suck pretty bad too for someone that 1st picked up the guitar 25 years ago. Tbh I only play an hour a month now, if that. Self taught and it shows! 😁👍

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

How the heck am I supposed to post on ATS!? TOnight we witnessed a UFO sighting in Oceanside, CA. Several others saw it as well. We took over 100 photos and live photos and about 10 or so videos! I want to get this out there but I cant figure out this dang site!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexispLennon

You have a message,check the mailbox on your upper right of the screen.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Welcome,as mentioned,we have all kinds around here including musicians.

Please have a read
  • Terms And Conditions Of Use
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy your stay.

• posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:06 PM
    link   

Hey ... you like poker.

I can play, but I lack talent.

I understand the math part of it, but at the other parts I never seem to be very good, compared to my friends.

What would be your advice on that?

When I play poker on computers, I rock. But against other people, I tend to suck hahaha

Good thing I never bet more than I can walk away from!

edit on 25-11-2017 by Fowlerstoad because: added 'at' to line 3 .... duh. I type too fast for my own good

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
    link   
    how do i create a post?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
    link   
    a reply to: SatansPride

i found out

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Hi, the best tip is to keep playing and studying, if you do this even casually you should be crushing your friends in no time.
    YouTube will have any poker tutorial you need, study practice study practice, that's it really. and always look for tells! 👀
    However playing online is the fastest way to improve at poker, because you are playing so many more hands per minute than you would do In a live situation, especially if you're multi-tabling. Either way it sounds like you already have a strong foundation to do well 👍
    Good luck

Edit: This guy is still one of the best players in the world today, great tutorial (3 episodes I think)
    youtu.be...
    edit on 25-11-2017 by FinallyAwake because: Add linky

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join