It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas -woman shot in leg - graphic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thanks for making this thread. I think Tucker Carlson said something important: that the way this investigation has been handled will erode people's trust in the government. And it should, I think. What's scary to me is that I don't think they (the law enforcement and governmental officials) care. They don't seem to give two craps that we don't trust their explanation of this. That is scary.

You can thank the FBI for the lack of investigation and dearth of facts. They took over immediately and kept Sheriff Lombardo on stage like a puppet. Every one of his press conferences you can see how nervous he is with the FBI guy (Rouse) standing next to him. It would seem the investigation was hit or miss and not the kind of inch by inch coverage one would expect from the FBI.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Its real. This what frash dead look like. After 4 to 500 meters, there will be no exit wounds or there will be normal entry size hole.
I born and grow up in the war zone. I even seen 50cal slugs diged out from thighs.

It’s really disrespectful of you btw. Not nice.

edit on 21-11-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

I was a hunter for 40 years, I know what exit and entrance wounds look like (depending on the bullet type). What is disrespectful is how the story of Las Vegas has disappeared from the MSM, like it never happened. Nobody is asking any questions and the government isn't giving out any new information. Over 560 casualties - don't they and their families deserve some answers? I'm still looking as are many others.
It's not my intention to be disrespectful but everyone has their own take on things.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

So 'where's the beef?' -- in your opinion -- with respect to the claim against MGM Grand?

You posted a thread about it, so I figured, with all due respect, you may have a take on the merit of the case, do you have an opinion?

Cheers.

There may have been some time lapse in the MGM notifying police about the active shooter (remember the changing timeline). There was also the early shots fired inside the hotel at Campos. A stairway was blocked, smoke alarms may have failed to go off as did the window alarms (no opening windows in those suites). No security footage has been released by MGM. Seems to me there's plenty for a good lawyer to pick apart and the discovery process will probably be a turning point since I doubt MGM will release anything which will find them in contempt. It will be a trial of the century unless this Uranium 1 deal goes to court which will bury everything else but we'll see.
edit on 21-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

ABSOLUTELY.
As a former army scout I know what AKs and 240s SOUND like.
You can CLEARLY hear it and the fact that they locked on to bump stocks and NOT the shooter is HIGHLY telling as well.
edit on 21-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The AK clatter is unmistakable.
800 rpm is verified by counting the shots on audio (67 rounds in a 5 second interval = 800 rounds per minute)
This just so happens to be the fire rate of a full auto AK47.

(Math corrected thanks to Cosmania)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Um. I'm no math major, but 80 rounds in 10 seconds is NOT 800 rounds per minute. There are 60 seconds in a minute. 10 seconds = 1/6th of a minute. To get the rate per minute, you need to multiply the 80 by 6. Therefore, that rate of fire is 480 rounds per minute.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

You're right, I did the math incorrectly.
Well caught.
I had done the breakdown of the audio weeks ago.

In addition to the 800 rpm there was another gun firing at 600.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

So 'where's the beef?' -- in your opinion -- with respect to the claim against MGM Grand?

You posted a thread about it, so I figured, with all due respect, you may have a take on the merit of the case, do you have an opinion?

Cheers.

There may have been some time lapse in the MGM notifying police about the active shooter (remember the changing timeline). There was also the early shots fired inside the hotel at Campos. A stairway was blocked, smoke alarms may have failed to go off as did the window alarms (no opening windows in those suites). No security footage has been released by MGM. Seems to me there's plenty for a good lawyer to pick apart and the discovery process will probably be a turning point since I doubt MGM will release anything which will find them in contempt. It will be a trial of the century unless this Uranium 1 deal goes to court which will bury everything else but we'll see.

Yes, the timeline (or lack thereof) is most puzzling, IMO. Surely, you (the authorities) get that correct before releasing info for every Tom, Dick, and Harry to see the mistake(s) and speculate/theorize on...how does that happen?

You pointed out other "plenty for a good lawyer to pick apart" and as you mentioned in a post above, "Nobody is asking any questions and the government isn't giving out any new information. Over 560 casualties...", so I'll continue to ask, and maybe we can continue to 'bird dog' the LV incident and get "new information".

Nice discussion.
edit on 21-11-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Not to mention the ACTUAL report of a bump stock NOT being very uniformed in the FIRST place...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join