It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas -woman shot in leg - graphic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm amazed it's taken this long for footage of someone actually being struck by a bullet to come out. There's hundreds of videos from the night of Oct. 1 in Las Vegas and yet hard evidence of actual shooting and injuries has been strangely absent. The footage released recently showing CC cameras at a nearby business show a woman being dragged in to view who later died. It also shows an absurd amount of propeller wash from a hovering helicopter even though transponder returns show nothing in the area. Hovering over anywhere in Las Vegas is also against flight rules without special permission. I'm speaking of the Tucker Carlson video given to him by plaintiffs lawyer who is suing MGM grand.

This is a completely different video and you can actually see a bullet passing through this poor woman's knee. It's not close up or even in color really but when zoomed in and slowed down you can tell it's real. I hope this isn't going over the gore line, I don't believe that it does and show it because everyone looking in to Las Vegas has been given precious little in terms of evidence. Disregard the narrator when he says he sees a bullet in flight, she was already hit by that point if you watch closely.

Here's the Tucker Carlson video

We have multiple helicopters in odd places, operating with transponders off along with all the eyewitnesses who say people were shooting from helicopters at them. Add in the fact that triage was set up at Tropicana and reports said most the injured were shot at gate 7 which is the farthest gate from the Mandalay bay and see how low choppers were hovering just to the East and the official story looks less and less likely to be true.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
video is broken, nvm you fixed it

edit on 20-11-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Your thread really isn't about the bullet wound is it?
How about changing to a more appropriate title?
Tucker and the lady lawye ras they discuss the legal case, really aren't focusing on the bullet wound either.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

plaintiffs lawyer who is suing MGM grand

Any idea what leg they stand on to sue MGM Grand?? Seems very odd. Is everyone and anyone potential defendants?

ETA: It's not my take, but given the litigious nature of our society, here's a take on a possible trial lawyer-LV Mass Murder Incident: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-11-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: link

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hold on lemme take a selfie.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

plaintiffs lawyer who is suing MGM grand

Any idea what leg they stand on to sue MGM Grand?? Seems very odd. Is everyone and anyone potential defendants?

According to Sheriff Lombardo the shooter did so from the Mandalay Bay hotel leaving them open to failures of surveillance, response etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm in no way trying to judge her or anyone I understand it was in no way their fault, and I feel awful for everyone, but it always amazes me how some people freeze instead of fighting or running. Seemed like everyone around her was on the ground making her stand out like a sore thumb just standing there frozen......I suspected she'd be the one getting her knee shot out when I started the video.

Good lord that looked painful I screamed at my desk. Wishing her well.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Yes it really is. There is no other footage where you see anyone being hit. Given the hundreds of videos taken and hundreds of victims it seemed impossible to not have some footage of it happening. There are many people who think the whole thing was faked and I present this as evidence that it certainly wasn't fake, real people were killed and injured.

I added the Carlson piece because of what it shows in regards to the helicopter that was hovering (against the rules, without permission and off transponder radar). When compared to other videos with sound you can hear gunfire and see the people running in the parking lot all while the helicopter continues hovering in place maybe 300 yards East of the concert grounds.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ahh, so MGM Grand owns Mandalay Bay?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

On the videos you hear many saying "those aren't real gunshots" or "it's coming through the PA system". What they have never experienced is what gunfire sounds like when you are the target and not the shooter. You hear the crack as the bullet passes (hopefully!) then the report of the rifle itself a split second later. These folks had never heard bullets passing by before and couldn't believe someone would actually do this. I understand their disbelief, no one has ever shot up a concert in the US before, not with automatic weapons certainly.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Ahh, so MGM Grand owns Mandalay Bay?

That's the meat of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So 'where's the beef?' -- in your opinion -- with respect to the claim against MGM Grand?

You posted a thread about it, so I figured, with all due respect, you may have a take on the merit of the case, do you have an opinion?

Is this a thread about the video, the lawsuit, your doubts about the official story, or any and/or all the above?

I am very puzzled by the Las Vegas Mass Murder incident, so hope to understand more but don't want to derail your thread. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not to be petty but no automatic weapons were used in this shooting. They were as I understand, semiautomatic with a recoil trigger enhancement. The anti gun crowd don’t need anymore fuel with this fire.a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thanks for making this thread. I think Tucker Carlson said something important: that the way this investigation has been handled will erode people's trust in the government. And it should, I think. What's scary to me is that I don't think they (the law enforcement and governmental officials) care. They don't seem to give two craps that we don't trust their explanation of this. That is scary.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Not to be petty but no automatic weapons were used in this shooting. They were as I understand, semiautomatic with a recoil trigger enhancement. The anti gun crowd don’t need anymore fuel with this fire.a reply to: Asktheanimals

I heard an AK 47 or an M 60 firing when I listened. Something big and automatic. The next thing up would be a 50 Cal and that is almost a cannon.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Me and many others are convinced there were several shooters using different platforms; bumpstock semi - auto rifles where you can hear the cyclic rate changing as well as an M240 machine gun firing 600 rounds per minute (I've counted them to that precise figure) there are others discharging at 800 rpm (full auto AK possibly).

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

just a thought, but don't you think if there were multiple shooters, from multiple locations including helicopters, that there would be shell casings being found all over the place (especially from the helos)?

Yes, there are some mechanisms out there to catch shells from AR-15 / M-16 type rifles, but these shell catchers don't work very well (at all) for automatic or high rates of fire. The weight of the shells causes the catching nets to foul the action in short order.

I've personally looked around for decent shell catchers for AR-15's, simply because I'd like to not lose the brass (I reload it). I've looked at just about every catchment system out there and can tell you from experience there is no perfect one and they all have major flaws.

edit...tactical brass catcher probably has the best one out there, but even it has flaws.

edit on 11/21/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Thought the same thing. I dont like to judge people in situations that I have never been in.

That said, I would have thrown my family over my shoulder and ran until the city lights were distant.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No way it was faked, here watch the aftermath, VERY GRAPHIC!!!! Sad, this video haunts me. Do not watch if you are easily upset.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Sorry but that video is most likely against the T & C so dont be surprised if it's removed. It was released the night of the shooting and is the only one of it's kind making it rather suspicious. The guy's actions are less than helpful (my mother is a nurse) and all he can say is "I don't know how to treat". There is blood everywhere but no visible entrance or exit wounds. Exit wounds are not nice little round holes but several inches wide with lots of missing flesh, they are very ugly to look at it and usually easy to find.

This is what led me to question whether there was an active shooter drill going on that night. This also explains the casual attitudes of so many there, standing erect and laughing like it was all a joke. Yet just feet away people were dying and these others had no idea it was really happening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join