It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Huge Scandal! High Profile Democrat on Major Committee Now Accused of Harassment.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Mike Cernovich is teasing the release of the name of a high raking Democrat on a major Committee is to be outed tonight as having harassment claims. He further states it will be a HUGE scandal. Stay tuned here for updates.

Reporter Mike Cernovich has promised to reveal new sexual harassment claims against a top Democrat who is a ranking member of an investigative committee later today.

Ranking Democrat on major committee accused of several harassment by multiple women. Huge scandal. Developing...

edit on 20-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Beginning to look like they offered up Incitatus to take the sting away from Caligula.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why do you folks keep trying to make this a partisan issue?

The conservative types are just so entwined in politics they cannot get their brains out of it.

Bush, Trump Moore and many other republican types are just as involved in this abuse saga as any democrats.

Why do you people keep trying to make political game out of this ?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Same reason a dog licks his nuts.

Because they can.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Feel free to start threads on those too. To be honest I think this hits both sides of the aisle in politics. Any thoughts on who is going to be outed next? This whole sexual harassment thing has more players than a football game. I think we'll need a score card.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Same reason a dog licks his nuts.

Because they can.

This all might be more of a prime analogy of how dogs are addicted to sniffing each others butt holes.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You'll find out when the name is revealed. Then we will rub it in your face.

link   

He hasn't given any updates on his Twitter and it's been over 6 hours. He's tweeted a heck of a lot of other stuff but not any news about a major Democrat being accused of sexual misdeeds.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

link   

Perhaps a "Squares" raffle like for the Superbowl.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The conservative types are just so entwined in politics they cannot get their brains out of it.

Bush, Trump Moore and many other republican types are just as involved in this abuse saga as any democrats.

Podesta's, Biden, Bill Clinton and many other democrat types are just as involved in this abuse saga as any republicans.

Why did you make this into a political game? (It is kind of fun if you are really super bored)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

He hasn't given any updates on his Twitter and it's been over 6 hours.

Oh no...., hopefully he didn't shoot himself in the back with a shotgun.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That's the conservative mentality. I just like the idea that the scum of both political parties is rising to the top. Maybe both parties will self-destruct. Pass the popcorn the fireworks are just beginning.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think it has more to do with Democrats coming across as moral holier than thou im better than the rest type asshats.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
they think this somehow excuses trump.. it doesn't, not even close.

it sure as hell reeks of desperation, tho.

LOL

edit on 20-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It is rather silly as a partisan chip. However, it is also rather enjoyable to watch witch-hunt karma come back and bite them on their virtue-signalling broomsticks.

My question is how long do we let this craziness go on before we realize that these kind of plays belong in litigation and not so much in the court of public opinion.
edit on 20-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What are elections, if not a court of public opinion?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

It is rather silly as a partisan chip. However, it is also rather enjoyable to watch witch-hunt karma come back and bite them on their virtue-signalling broomsticks.

My question is how long do we let this craziness go on before we realize that these kind of plays belong in litigation and not so much in the court of public opinion.

GUT your right, self-righteousness always sucks, but of course in this case its like a roller coaster that can't be easily stopped.

Its revenge of the woman who for years felt powerless, now they are immensely powerful

Ask any of these guys who are now out of a job

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

For some, it would be the difference between an informed opinion based on issues rather than accusations.

If you had to ask that, I'm not sure you can grasp the difference, Sir.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I think it has more to do with Democrats coming across as moral holier than thou im better than the rest type asshats.

I don’t agree with you actually.

Just because they express empathy for woman’s issues doesn’t mean their saying were better than you and there aren’t male lustful beasts amongst liberals.

Its in you guys’ imagination

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I know the difference between a court and an election. Thanks.

Elections have more to do with telling people what they want to hear than with evidence. Many voters care more about the former than the latter. Apparently.

edit on 11/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join