It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place your bets -- who's next on the sexual harassment parade?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

The point here is, these things these comments etc weren't considered a "crime" as you put it 20-40yrs ago! Retrospection is great isn't it? "I'd best not say that because in 20yrs time it could be a crime"
Dear God these people are having their careers and lives wrecked without proof or trial

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I still carry my official Master Baiter card, from when I worked a party fishing boat out of Nassau.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

that's so sad for you that now you can't just force women to listen to your gross personal remarks without being worried about consequences.

You missed the point...what society saw as a norm in the past might not be today. It goes both ways too...Say the F bomb back then like we do today and see where that gets you. We can go down a 100 rabbit holes with this as to what is different today than 10 20 30 or more years ago. The problem is we are going to pick and choose what we want to use as the next witch hunt. I'm sure bus drivers are next back then they told blacks to go to the back....

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not you too!!

Thats it, off to jail you go.......

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This witch hunt is getting boring.

Second line.

The witch hunt against Trump? Or the hunt, using factual evidence to bring down corrupt Dems, and anyone else?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am going to throw my money on Schumer!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I still carry my official Master Baiter card, from when I worked a party fishing boat out of Nassau.

That wasn't a fishing boat out of Nassau.

It was a Pizza Hut in Tempe Arizona, wasn't it.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You Too?

This is getting to be a whole offensive thread against Witches!!

Its about time they did something........"Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble"......

Next, you will all be saying...The Devil Made me do it!

That's right, blame all the Satanists, and Luciferians, you've got nothing better to do.

Ask yourselves, who put you here, Lucifer or God?.......

If anything, blame God for this Mess, its His fault!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes, I've heard you enjoy the odd Mass Debate now and then, back in college.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Joe Biden. It's about time his perverted actions come to light. If it's not him, it should be!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My personal opinion on that matter is that we should never hear about any of these cases or accusations. Just like you don't hear about some place in town that someone was fired for sexual harassment. Just have hard time believing someone that goes to the press or post something online. IF something happened it should be going to local police or if you can HR departments. I've been harassed on multi accusations and it is no one else's business other than the people involved and who I contacted to correct the issue.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm not sure who's next, but my guess of the next massive shock will be Steven Spielberg.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I saw earlier today that another woman came out against Al Franken. So there’s that.

Doesn’t look like this stuff is gonna go away any time soon. Maybe it shouldn’t.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That wasn't a fishing boat out of Nassau.

It was a Pizza Hut in Tempe Arizona, wasn't it.

[sigh]...yeah.

I was in charge of toppings.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2017 by StratosFear because: nvm

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I so hope its Trump... This whole BS trend of sleazy models/actresses claiming to be poor little victims, because they got harrased for a root 20 years ago by some old dude, back when they once had it, would be so worth it.

If only it turns into a full blown assault onto Trump! Show him for the perverted
ranga billionaire predator he clearly is.

Just saying...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
8 women are now accusing Charlie Rose!

Holy hell man!

link   
Johnny Depp, as well as members of the brat pack wouldn't surprise me at all. I believe that male child actors are highly susceptible to sexual abuse, and have endured much , and some have gone on to be predators themselves.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
8 women are now accusing Charlie Rose!

Holy hell man!

Who's he?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join