It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appears to make cloud scatter....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have not seen too many of this type of claim, that a ufo causes clouds to scatter. One big ufo case I do recall well is the ufo seen over Chicago's O'Hare Airport back in 2009 I think it was.

commentators are split between the possibility this is a genuine ufo, while others are saying fakery at its best.

The youtube poster is someone called "suspect sky". Seen he has posted on here before awhile back fwiw.
edit on 20pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

This is the kind of video evidence which is really good. But fakery is everywhere.

When I watched it I was thinking, "wow, if that's real that's really good."

The problem with all UFO evidence of this type it will always be considered a hoax. Unless 2 mile wide spaceship lands in the pond by the National Monument I doubt there is any evidence of this type that would ever qualify as legit.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Helium balloon trapped in vortex tube of contrail. The reflected polarized light from the Aluminum surface will reflect the heat of the sun and turn the condensed water droplets back into steam.

I used to see large industrial greenhouses on the ground do this to clouds in the sky.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh look. A recycled video from a known hoaxer.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
All this UFO stuff is just boring...

new topics

top topics

join