It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller working directly FOR Trump....EO13223 Ammendment...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If this theory is true...Trump...and his swamp-draining crew are absolutely brilliant.
This must've been in planning for a very long time.

Do you believe MI is behind the original plan?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ok, first off the most likely reason for the meeting with Mueller is obvious. He was director of the FBI for several years and knew and worked with many of the potential candidates for the job. Seeking a previous bosses opinion on their former employees is an extremely common practice in the hiring process.

I just don't follow this logic that Trump would need to order Mueller to do anything or that he would follow any such orders. First off if Mueller was not willingly doing what Trump wanted, I think you are crazy to think he would silently follow any such orders.

He would be talking to every media outlet that would listen that the president is meddling in his investigation by attempting to reinstate him as a marine. The outrage would be greater than anything ever seen.

If he is willingly working with Trump there is no need order him to do anything - and it would be counter productive to do so.

Trying to tie this executive order to Mueller just makes no sense to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
If he is willingly working with Trump there is no need order him to do anything - and it would be counter productive to do so.

Trying to tie this executive order to Mueller just makes no sense to me.

reminds me of the study i read that conspiracy theorists are likely to believe conspiracies that directly conflict with each other...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
....i look every bit as silly following the news that comes out about russian collusion and thinking that's what mueller's said he's investigating... as people do following some random asshat on 4chan who's 'just asking questions' and throwing out wild theories about how it's all some reverse conspiracy to ally with trump to take down... i don't know... hillary?

What news about Russia collusion? That is my whole point - there is no evidence. I don't even understand how mueller got appointed a special council in the first place with zero evidence - I guess because Rosenstein wanted to show there was nothing to any of it so the country could move on.

Instead people like you somehow equate an investigation on wild accusations with proof of actual guilt.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ok, first off the most likely reason for the meeting with Mueller is obvious. He was director of the FBI for several years and knew and worked with many of the potential candidates for the job. Seeking a previous bosses opinion on their former employees is an extremely common practice in the hiring process.

That's not what was reported though.

White House Official Confirms Trump Interviewed Mueller For FBI Director Job

NPR - Special Counsel Robert Mueller Had Been On White House Shortlist To Run FBI

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I don't even understand how mueller got appointed a special council in the first place with zero evidence

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that he orchestrated the leak of accounts of conversations with President Donald Trump because he thought it might lead to the appointment of a special prosecutor to lead the Russia investigation.

CNN

If this is true, then would you expect it to be able to be accomplished quickly, or do you think it is something that would take a little time?

If it would take a bit of time, then it would behoove anyone serious about accomplishing the task to be sure they'd have the personnel available to them for the entire time it takes.

No?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I believe it's been reported that he interviewed him for the position Comey had just vacated.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump interviewed Robert Mueller as a potential replacement for fired FBI Director James Comey the day before the former FBI director was named special counsel, a White House official said Tuesday

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The official, who would not detail what the two discussed during the interview, said it took place on May 16.

Cool, huh. A whole article based on nothing said in the interview.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What news about Russia collusion? That is my whole point - there is no evidence. I don't even understand how mueller got appointed a special council in the first place with zero evidence - I guess because Rosenstein wanted to show there was nothing to any of it so the country could move on.

Instead people like you somehow equate an investigation on wild accusations with proof of actual guilt.

i'm waiting on the investigation to conclude, but i've seen enough about orchestrating meetings between campaign people and high-ranking russian officials and businessmen with government connections to smell the smoke. even if i hadn't, that is ostensibly the whole purpose of mueller's appointment, no?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I believe it's been reported that he interviewed him for the position Comey had just vacated.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump interviewed Robert Mueller as a potential replacement for fired FBI Director James Comey the day before the former FBI director was named special counsel, a White House official said Tuesday

www.cnn.com...

Yes, we know.

Except there is a 10-year term limit for FBI directors and Mueller had maxxed out and was already given a one time special pass from Congress to serve an extra two years under Obama.

So, Mueller wasn't eligible. It doesn't make sense that he would be interviewed for the job.

(YW for helping you catch up to the rest of us.)

edit on 11/20/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That's exactly what they wanted you to think.

Surprise. Surprise.

Strategy. Strategy.

tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

www.cnn.com...

Correct.....a position in which Mueller had already been in for 12 years. 2 years longer than allowed, but a special exception was put in under Obama. He could not have served as Director again.....EVER. So what would be the point in interviewing him for the position?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

A better mark of an educated mind is knowing when you have to make dozens of assumptions the theory probably doesn't hold water.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

By being their prime example?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You wanted a reason.
Logical reasons don't work only those elaborate "this is how he gets Mueller" plots. Why doesn't he just fire him instead of this complicated plan that involves thousands?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Face it, you only read a couple of words in most comments and then respond with your frippery. That's not the mark of an educated mind, btw.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

And he's going through trumps admin and family to do it. How clever to throw Obama and Clinton off the track. Those undisclosed contacts and emails and meeting and Russians in every closet is an excellent cover because they had me convinced they were investigating trump. I'm flabbergasted. What an ingenius diabolical plan.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You got that right. The feeling is with the interview of Hope Hicks that Mueller may be getting ready to wrap this up.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i'm waiting on the investigation to conclude, but i've seen enough about orchestrating meetings between campaign people and high-ranking russian officials and businessmen with government connections to smell the smoke. even if i hadn't, that is ostensibly the whole purpose of mueller's appointment, no?

What meetings - meetings with the Russian ambassador? The guy that practically meets with every member of congress regularly. Or do you mean the Russian lawyer who is connected to Fusion GPS who showed up for a meeting but had no info - suggesting the whole purpose of the meeting was to get into a meeting in an attempt to implicate the Trump team.

Or are you talking about Carter Page and Popadapolus - 5th rate policy advisors who had meetings with Russians. Those two high powered guys in the campaign I'm sure were leading up the collusion, even though many on the Trump team didn't even know who they were when the meetings were first brought up in this whole witch hunt.

You got any other nefarious meetings I am missing? Because those are just laughable.

edit on 20-11-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Right..that he took the real long way around to be able to tell Mueller what to do when he can just fire him is much easier to swallow. Ok. I just don't process things the way you do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join