It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller working directly FOR Trump....EO13223 Ammendment...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So was reading a bit on this ammendment and something came up. Why was this Ammendment made? Nothing I have seen that it was used for in the news and nothing obvious.

Now for the not so obvious. It was directly related to the Mueller investigation. Mueller is a retired Marine. This EO gave the right to recall him to service of the US directly under the executive branch and with Sessions as his boss, even though he recused himself from the Russia investigation.

This would allow Trump to direct Sessions to direct Mueller to other avenues of investigation under the cover of Russia and without drawing any attention by adding another special counsel. Essentially using the dems own person against them.

Exec Order

So this EO went out on Oct 20....just days before the indictments hit the news.

According to 1834 Marine Corp Law the President can directly assign duties.

In addition, the Marine Corps shall provide detachments and organizations for service on armed vessels of the Navy, shall provide security detachments for the protection of naval property at naval stations and bases, and shall perform such other duties as the President may direct.

So essentially the President himself can actively direct Mueller to do whatever he wants based on the EO.

Interesting twist methinks especially with how the indictments have unfolded! Could this have been what Mueller and Trump met about the day before he was assigned special counsel? We all know he couldn't have been there to interview for head of FBI....he had already hit term for that position.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Great find!

And a perfect response to this thread posted about an hour ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Very good post and very interesting . It would answer a few questions I and others were wondering about . Its kind of one of those things any opposition to does not have to be addressed . Great cover of law to go around the usual blocking . One can only hope this is in fact true .
edit on 20-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There very well could be a National Emergency in progress.

So many deeply embedded unelected people making policy as they go along.

Trump might have figured this out and how to stop them.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There very well could be a National Emergency in progress.

Trump might have figured this out and how to stop them.

My thought as well. I have yet to find any reasoning for why this order was ammended....topically there doesn't seem to be so there has to be an underlying reason....this one, while definitely conspiracy driven, fits a reason.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
it seems desperate and a little delusional to keep trying so hard to figure out some way mueller is in cahoots with trump when he's gathering the most damning info possible about the man and his activities.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That was the theme I noticed in the Session speech a day or so ago he was working to address. The Baker over the cake ordeal was in that speech for a reason .

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
it seems desperate and a little delusional to keep trying so hard to figure out some way mueller is in cahoots with trump when he's gathering the most damning info possible about the man and his activities.

So...how do you explain Mueller meeting with Trump the day before being appointed Special Counsel? It was widely reported it was to be considered as head of FBI again, even though he couldn't be the head of the FBI again....you really think everyone in Trumps circle missed that small inconvenience?

It was specifically stated that he could never serve in this role again after the 2 year extension from Obama to his original 10 year term.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So...how do you explain Mueller meeting with Trump the day before being appointed Special Counsel? It was widely reported it was to be considered as head of FBI again, even though he couldn't be the head of the FBI again....you really think everyone in Trumps circle missed that small inconvenience?

It was specifically stated that he could never serve in this role again after the 2 year extension from Obama to his original 10 year term.

if i had to guess, i would guess it was a lot like trump's dinner with comey where he wink wink nudge nudge asked for pledges of loyalty. and i would also guess that mueller was able to keep trump from feeling too jumpy about appointing him... not that it necessarily means he's in trump's favor but just that he was more canny about it than comey.

but i don't really know. it could be about a lot of things. given the way things have unfolded, i really seriously doubt it's about how they're in a big super secret plot to mislead everybody so they can take down trump's enemies. because for one thing, that would be the most ass-backwards way to handle this, a plot fit for a bruckheimer movie -- not real life. for another, trump is corrupt as all hell. he's not our new captain america, come to fix all the corruption. anyone who buys that line is delusional to begin with, sorry.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to: Vasa Croe

May not need to direct Mueller’s

ETA: Mueller asking for documents from Justice but these are on Holder/Lynch emails

truepundit.com...
edit on 11/20/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Let's say you were given the task of routing out corruption in American politics. All of it from congress persons on the take to lobbyists skirting the law to rogue intelligence agencies operating outside of their remit to corrupt judges and corporations.

Where do you begin?
Who do you trust?
Who would be more likely be able to see this plan and follow through with it?
What kind of resistance would you expect?
What would that resistance look like?
What would ensure your greatest chance of success?

I don't know for sure, but to me it would look a lot like what we're seeing being presented in the Q posts.

Yes, this could all be some elaborate LARP.

But what if it isn't?

The mark of an educated mind is that it can entertain an idea without immediately accepting or rejecting it outright.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Let's say you were given the task of routing out corruption in American politics. All of it from congress persons on the take to lobbyists skirting the law to rogue intelligence agencies operating outside of their remit to corrupt judges and corporations.

Where do you begin?
Who do you trust?
Who would be more likely be able to see this plan and follow through with it?
What kind of resistance would you expect?
What would that resistance look like?
What would ensure your greatest chance of success?

I don't know for sure, but to me it would look a lot like what we're seeing being presented in the Q posts.

Yes, this could all be some elaborate LARP.

But what if it isn't?

The mark of an educated mind is that it can entertain an idea without immediately accepting or rejecting it outright.

Jaded you nailed it as usual!!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

What damning info are you referring to? I have yet to see any.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Let's say you were given the task of routing out corruption in American politics.

Sounds like you believe swamp thing when he tells you he wants to drain the swamp.

Has it occurred to anyone that you are being led around by the nose by the very same people you hope Trump is working against? That if this whole Q thing isn't what you think it is, then Q is the opposite of an ally?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

for another, trump is corrupt as all hell. he's not our new captain america, come to fix all the corruption.

I dont think he is going to fix the corruption but he is gonna be the first POTUS to expose how bad it really is.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

sure, but there has to be a time when that educated mind also asks what's likely given what is known about the way things generally operate. what you outline sounds like a great plot for a novel -- i'd love to read it -- but it has holes you could drive a truck through and doesn't seem that likely to me to be happening right now in real life in this particular situation.

i could be wrong, and you could be right. time will tell and you look like you're enjoying it, and i certainly didn't think i was going to change anyone's mind. just my two cents...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I dont think he is going to fix the corruption but he is gonna be the first POTUS to expose how bad it really is.

...leading by example? hehe

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe This investigation seems to be dead in the water atm. I am no Trump fan but this has gone nowhere. If Trump did do these things then wouldn't the investigation team make them public to scare him? I am no lawyer but that seems to make sense to me. I do believe that Trump has made it clear that we need change in American politics and with any luck that will happen. As in term limits and getting rid of the two party system that has plagued us.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes but according to Hillary its all been debunked a 100 times so move along because there is nothing to see or think about :>)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218
reply to: Vasa Croe

May not need to direct Mueller’s

ETA: Mueller asking for documents from Justice but these are on Holder/Lynch emails

truepundit.com...

Yes.
That is curious.
How would Holder, Lynch emails relate to Trump/Russia ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join