It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

A woman says Sen. Al Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010, telling CNN that he grabbed her buttocks while taking a photo at the Minnesota State Fair.

It is the first allegation of improper touching by Franken, who is a Democrat, while he was in office. It comes just days after Leeann Tweeden, a local radio news anchor in California, said that Franken forcibly kissed and groped her in 2006, when Franken was a comedian.

...as her husband held up her phone and got ready to snap a photo of the two of them, Franken "pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek."

Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010

It would seem not even comedians are allowed to publicly grope any more...

Where have you gone fatty arbuckle?

Anyhow, with Senator Franken (D) we can see the same attitudes as his [former] Hollywood cronies...
An attitude of misogyny and abuse with zero consequences...well, zero until very recently...

Even former presidents 41 and 42 have not been spared in the latest round of new accusations...
Four more....really Mr President?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I don't think many are surprised about all these accusations about entertainers and politicians.

My only hope is that maybe this will make people think twice about keeping these scumbags in office, because God knows that's the only ramifications that politicians will see unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't think many are surprised about all these accusations about entertainers and politicians.

My only hope is that maybe this will make people think twice about keeping these scumbags in office, because God knows that's the only ramifications that politicians will see unfortunately.

I am surprised...
Shocked actually...
Did it really NOT surprise you to hear about HW groping women at age 93

-Chris

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

He can always quit and could likely go on tour with Kathy whatshername and severed Trump heads. They could call it the hypocrite tour.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Take note youngins. If you plan to run for office never never EVER touch a woman. Anywhere. Anytime.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wait.... so Al Franken isn't gay???

Wow.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Serial Groper.

RESIGN AL!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Serial Groper.

RESIGN AL!

Is the climate changing in my pants?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It'd be interesting to see a timeline of allegations the past year, or did it really all start with Weinstein?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It'd be interesting to see a timeline of allegations the past year, or did it really all start with Weinstein?

Someone forgot to replenish the 'shush' fund.

You had ONE JOB 'shush' fund replenisher... and you can't even do that right!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Despite the fact I dislike franken, I will not call him guilty until more evidence is shown.

We are at a dangerous place calling for resignations based merely off of accusations.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Ah, Franken does fall under the DC "Shush fund" umbrella.

Hollyweird is covered apparently by one "Black Cube" hatchetman squad.

Seems like Franken might be covered by both?!?

And perhaps Black Cube runs ops for the "Office of Compliance"...................

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Take note youngins. If you plan to run for office never never EVER touch a woman. Anywhere. Anytime.

Wasn't he already a Senator by the time this photo was taken? Defend all you want, it's a stupid as well as wrong thing to do as a legislator. See the article for how the Republican guy approached photos.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Can we just start naming celebrities and politicians that haven't molested anyone?

The list is bound to be shorter.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think someone needs to do redo the statute of limitations on sexual assaults. Particularly the cases with no proof but the victim's word.

It's a slippery slope when someones life can be completely ruined based on what someone said happened years ago.

A week ago I overheard some woman crying on TV that someone (famous) grabbed her ass almost 35 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a matter to be taken lightly for either the victim or the accused but a crime like this needs to be reported when it happens or soon after, especially when there is no proof other than ones word.

How much law enforcement time is being wasted investigating hearsay?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is a dam shame.

I liked the guy.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It appears the Democrat party is harboring more than just virtue signaling triggered racists...

Has there been any allegations against a conservative outside of Bush Sr grabbing some ass? People should take note of that. Especially feminists... Me thinks leftists are more prone to this.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

trump was elected with similar and many more accusations by women that had already come forward before the election.....the true scumbags are the ones that turned off their collective brains and voted him into the highest office in America.
edit on 20-11-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

trump was elected with similar and many more accusations by women that had already come forward before the election.....the true scumbags are the ones that turned off their collective brains and voted him into the highest office in America.

Nice, go after your fellow Americans, didn't you just complain about another poster trying to divide the American people?

Hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Despite the fact I dislike franken, I will not call him guilty until more evidence is shown.

We are at a dangerous place calling for resignations based merely off of accusations.

I am glad to hear a rational voice. It will become way to easy to destroy any innocent person in this new jumpy climate.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Jefferton because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join