It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has not verified Trump dossier

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

They have ?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They have ?

I keep hearing how some of the dossier has been verified.

Where? What specifically?

I am interested in rather or not trump engaged in unethical deals with russia to win the election.

That was the allegation that merited such a huge investigation.

So what parts of the dossier speaking to that have been proven true?

I guess there is a person named trump, and page, etc., so that is truths in the dossier.

What a joke.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They have ?

I am interested in rather or not trump engaged in unethical deals with russia to win the election.

I guess there is a person named trump, and page, etc., so that is truths in the dossier.

What a joke.

I keep hearing the same yet when asked for a source there are none. No quotes from anyone named, etc...

It's like the Russian collusion thing..."sources familiar with the matter"....technically I am familiar with the matter....LoL!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I believe they've verified the following:

* There's a guy named Donald Trump.
* He's got a few bucks saved up.
* He won the 2016 presidential election.
* There's country named Russia out there.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They have ?

What a joke.

I keep hearing the same yet when asked for a source there are none. No quotes from anyone named, etc...

It's like the Russian collusion thing..."sources familiar with the matter"....technically I am familiar with the matter....LoL!

www.dni.gov...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Does that add up to 70-90%?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They have ?

What a joke.

www.dni.gov...

There isn't a single mention of the dossier in that document. It does give info about how the government thinks Russia tried to influence our election, it is simply only that...their assessment on how they think Russia tried to influence the US election.

If I missed it, please point out directly where.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: bastion

No it's phony.

They paid millions of dollars and got hoodwinked.

There's no proof.

The proof would have been MSM'd to death before the elections.

Am I missing something here? It was all over MSM and was all part of the origin of Trumps famous "Fake News" even when things were not actually fake.
I seem to remember redacted versions appearing first then (can't remember the site but I'm going with) Buzzfeed posted quite a bit of it, all PRE election.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I'm talking about the rock solid proof that has never come forward.

All speculation so far.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: xuenchen

More fake news from the fake right. The only thing the right has to back up their crazy conspiracies are fake news articles like this one. Give it a rest already.

Lmao, this cannot possibly be a legit post after everything we've learned about the dossier over the last few months, the company behind it, the people who funded it... to label any criticism of the dossier "fake news from the right" only serves to highlight your own political bias. Even one of our most prominent anti-Trumpers disowned that document several months ago:

originally posted by: theantediluvian
"Golden shower debunked?"

HUH? Jesus. Did you lot really believe anyone honestly took that seriously or even cared? Most of us get that the dossier is raw intel and a good deal of it is almost certainly not legit. We just like triggering Trumpkins on social media with it. Lmao.

Here was my response to that post:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: theantediluvian

Actually many people took that document seriously, or have you not been on ATS for the last few months? I remember that dossier was the linchpin behind many supposed Trump scandals and I debated with quite a few people who tried to use that document as a credible source. How convenient that it's now nothing but laughable nonsense, when the right said that they were idiots according the left, because they were so sure that dossier came from trustworthy intel sources. Your arguments are nonsense.

edit on 20/11/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

All speculation so far.

Has Christopher Steele testified yet to Congress under oath? Let's get it from the horse's mouth, instead of all these Anonymous third-party unnamed sources.
edit on 11/20/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All speculation so far.

Has Christopher Steele testified yet to Congress under oath? Let's get it from the horse's mouth, instead of all these Anonymous third-party unnamed sources.
Even then, what's he going to tell them??? He's going to say, 'I heard this from some Russian who heard it from some other Russian who of course heard it from, blah, blah, blah...

Steele can claim he believes it all he wants but that won't make any of it true...Let's not forget that it was Comey and McCabe (the guy who received 750,000 bucks from Hillary people for his wife's failed bid for public office) who paid Steele to come up with this dossier, and when they didn't have enough dirt, they paid him more to come up with something else...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join