It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update Ancient Mummies Discovered in Peru are Reptilian

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Is that Jaime Maussan in the video then it's a HOAX

That's also a standard of some kind isn't it ?
See a man start judging stop thinking ....

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Is that Jaime Maussan in the video then it's a HOAX

That's also a standard of some kind isn't it ?
See a man start judging stop thinking ....

Look at his videos on youtube the guy makes it up as he goes along.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
HOAX

and zohar stargate?really now??these guys say anything to make a buck on yotuube

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS also jaime maussan........
edit on 20-11-2017 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Refering to what ?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Refering to what ?

Jaime Maussan if he is there it's a hoax it really is that simple, he has a history of BS as long as your arm.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: frenchfries

"Reptilian"?

Its either a reptile or human, Can't be both.

I think the term "reptilian" refers more to appearance than a specific species designation.

Isn't that the center of Sagan's discussion of the reptilian part of the human brain?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"Reptilian"?

I think the term "reptilian" refers more to appearance than a specific species designation.

And that is why its BS. Theres no actual classification. Just 'looks like'.

Yes there is. The Sleestaks from the Land of the Lost.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Is there a summary of the key evidence available though? Without having to watch a 83 minute video?

Well good one , I see most people don't even watch the vid scem trhough it and they just react , see a man start calling hoax , or even old news . Etc.

In hind sight I think it was better to upload a transcript. What really got me was that the skin was intact and carbon 14 dating was 1700 years back.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

... What really got me was that the skin was intact and carbon 14 dating was 1700 years back.

It is not uncommon for some intentionally mummified remains to still have some elasticity of flesh.

Also, many "accidental mummies" (e.g., "Bog Bodies", or human remains preserved by a bog) with elastic skin have been found to be 2000 to 4000 years old.

edit on 20/11/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My best guess is these were mummies created 1,700 years ago using the parts of different animals; perhaps sloth for the rib cage, large bird feet for the hands (minus the halux), monkey skulls, etc. Those are not working hip joints in any fashion - how can one have a lateral joint? The leg goes up and down but not forward?

Seems to me if these did represent some new species we wouldn't be watching it from a presentation given in a hotel in Peru.
It would only take a small DNA sample to determine if this were a unique species or not.

Saying they're fakes doesn't mean they aren't important - especially if some culture nearly 2,000 years old thought it important enough to assemble these parts to create mummies perhaps for some religious ritual. Every culture has stories of human/animal hybrids, giants, fairies etc. Where did those stories originate and why are they so widespread?

But Jaime Maussan ? No thanx

-

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Frankly, they look like possibly a century or so old forgeries meant for much earlier less sophisticated explorers. Perhaps in the 1900's

They really resemble paper machete mannequins or replicas.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This thread is about the infamous Nazca Mummies HOAX and should be considered as:
The Nazca Alien Mummies Revisited. A new intent to validate the tale and to promote
Maussan and his gang, all of them debunked by me.
edit on 20-11-2017 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Art imitates life life imitates art...?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

"Reptilian"?

And that is why its BS. Theres no actual classification. Just 'looks like'.

Yes there is. The Sleestaks from the Land of the Lost.

Lol, thats partly why people believe this swill, they grew up watching it on TV so much it becomes real.

Tv is real , right? Isn't it? It 'looks real'.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
This thread is about the infamous Nazca Mummies HOAX and should be considered as:
The Nazca Alien Mummies Revisited. A new intent to validate the tale and to promote
Maussan and his gang, all of them debunked by me.
Interesting, any links to your debunking with any details on that? I've seen debunking of Maussan on things like the Metepec creature but I'd be interested to see more details on this.

originally posted by: Spacespider
Lets hope this Jaime do not discover a real alien then.. because then we would all dismiss it as a hoax.
Right ?
Just remember the story of the boy who cried "wolf!"

No matter how many times he lied about it, the villagers didn't have anything better to do and kept going out each time to see if there really was a wolf this time, isn't that how the story goes?

edit on 20171120 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
confirmed hoax
they just want to keep dragging it on longer

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

hey please take an look at this: www.abovetopsecret.com... i have been pm'ing you and you dont answer
edit on 20-11-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Any proof based solely from a YouTube video, is fake.

100% of the time.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The Gaia guys are great at what they do and have some high-end media staff on their board. You can check out their quarterlies and look who's employed there. There's some big-money turnover down there and fair play to them.

Downside is they've been promoting objects that have been shown to be hoaxes from South America and primarily Peru. They keep an arm's length from contracting the hoaxers and do a great job of promoting the hoaxers. Kinda like having their cake and eating it.

If you pop over to "zoharstargate," (who branded your video) there's a page of associates and organisations. Some of them went out of business years ago - they don't exist anymore. Others, like Billy Meier and Von Daniken, are proven hoaxers. What you'll see is a landing page that looks great and is really supposed to lend authority to what's totally lacking in substance.

Your video could be the smoking gun to prove 'reptilians' liked being wrapped in cloth and buried in human graves. It's a major red flag that almost everyone associated with the video has been associated with hoaxing.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I watched this since it started and yes as they say Maussan is not a very 'nice' guy but the mummies were not his finding, this landed in his lap because he's somebody that is well known and has connections and resources, now if you want to debunk this please watch the investigation and debunk the doctors/scientist that have examined the Nazca mummies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join