It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Charles Manson Dead at 83

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: carewemust

I know want he done and I'm 46...way to many mushrooms and a bad mind is what done it.

Congratulations for being an INFORMED middle-age American. I bet you can point out at least 40 states on the U.S. map too, can't you?

Considering you were the one that said:

I don't think many people under age 50 know what he did. They just know the name.

It stands to reason that swallowing your bruised pride instead of getting snippy with someone who proved you wrong is the wiser choice. Also, I'm 33 and know full well what he orchestrated back then. Gonna ask me how many states I can pick off a map, too?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

How can you say that in all honesty??

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What god?if there was he should have died by now surely,not fair god!

link   
I can't help but wonder what, if anything his "family" will do... They were almost as scary as he was, as I recall.

Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I feel nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I think a lot of young people know him through South Park.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

I know want he done and I'm 46...way to many mushrooms and a bad mind is what done it.

Congratulations for being an INFORMED middle-age American. I bet you can point out at least 40 states on the U.S. map too, can't you?

Considering you were the one that said:

I don't think many people under age 50 know what he did. They just know the name.

It stands to reason that swallowing your bruised pride instead of getting snippy with someone who proved you wrong is the wiser choice. Also, I'm 33 and know full well what he orchestrated back then. Gonna ask me how many states I can pick off a map, too?

You're an ATS member. That makes you better informed than most 33 year olds. Studies prove that. Congratulations!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Pretty much sums up most peoples reactions, I'm sure. Not that that's a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

helter-skelter came from

Beatles White double album

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There's a point in a persons life where you just can't feel anymore.. The pain is too great. I'm numb to most things, but if anyone touched those I love I would destroy them.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I'm pretty sure he got the death penalty but the courts ruled it invalid or unconstitutional..something like that, the sentence was then commuted to life.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShatteredKingdom

How can you say that in all honesty??

Because GOD is in full control. Once you give Satan a piece of the pie, then GOD is no longer in full control.

Now, if you believe that Satan uses some of Gods children to kill other children of God, that wouldn't put our father God in a good light, would it.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I guess like Hess in Spandau Prison - got to keep them "isolated"

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

that was money that would have been better spent elsewhere. Say he cost ten million over his lifespan to the CA taxpayer

Imagine how many could go to college if the USA stopped spending on the military for 1 day?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I think a lot of young people know him through South Park.

Could be. I've never watched South Park, or that other show with the bald-headed yellow guy. But my (now adult) sons used to get a kick out of them.

Thanks for that info!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

What makes you believe God exists at all? Who told you? If you grew up without 'WITHOUT' being brainwashed, would you still believe in a God that punishes children and babies to death because their families hate him?

That's not God, That's something else, something dark, and more evil than imaginable.
edit on 20-11-2017 by ShatteredKingdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Where will this go next.. ? Manson ghost sightings, especially at the Prison.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Will God forgive him and let him through the gates of heaven?

Charles Manson was part of God's plan for mankind. He fulfilled his mission..and is now preparing for the next one.

carewemust, you must be kidding..?!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The Op besides stating the obvious of Charlie's passing touches on a very real possibility...
Charles Manson and his followers could very well have been part of the CIA experiments on mind control and murder... The link is the copious amounts of acid they consumed the Ranch and the contacts they had...
I believe Susan Atkins claimed to have taken over 390 acid trips in under 2 years...
The timing is also in line...
And for the post that nobody under 50 knows about Charlie well I'm 19 and know alot...Helter Skelter was one of the first crime novels I ever read at around 10... And have learned so much more since then...
edit on 20-11-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I agree with that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join