It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Cries: ‘I’ve Been Blacklisted’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

kathy griffin has as of late been accusing major A list celebs of drug use and sexual harassment,

this is more likely to be the reason she is being blacklisted.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I say it’s a publicity stunt. With the exception of maybe 5-6 actors/actresses, the vast majority of Hollywierd HATES POTUS 45. Why would they blacklist her?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: DBCowboy

kathy griffin has as of late been accusing major A list celebs of drug use and sexual harassment,

this is more likely to be the reason she is being blacklisted.

Stop with your rational observations!

It's better to call Trump a tyrant and blame him for her loss of work!

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In her mind, She probably thought that since most of Hollywood was going crazy that she had to pull some kind of over the top crap and expected her phone would be ringing off the hook afterwards......I guess She was wrong.
Now she has reason ( in her head ) why she isn't getting any work , when most likely her job offers are the same as before.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I see your point and understand what you mean.
But, its even spread to the UK.
I don't watch a lot of TV but there's comedians in the UK who have jumped on the anti Trump bandwagon and I've lost any respect I had for them.
Its also not very funny as most of them just think that a dig at Trump is some huge, hilarious joke that we're all in on.

No subtlety or thought just...blleeeuuurrggghh Trump...haha haha.

Not working for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I dont know maybe I got a thing for redheads I guess.

I think people are really mean when a celebrity is found in need of emotional support.

Maybe the coliseum mentality didn't fall when Rome did?

Send in the lions and put her out of her misery or encourage her to try something new...

The 'show' must not go on.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I've no idea who she is.

However, that beheading image is nothing short of a death threat.

I'm sure it was intended to be vivid enough to make it edgy, but I think it's vivid enough to be a crime.

Anyone making that kind of argument shouldn't be heard.

That's pretty radical and extreme.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think this video is more appropriate, visuals and especially the lyrics... Kind of looks like her too

How many times do I have to try to tell you
That I'm sorry for the things I've done
But when I start to try to tell you
That's when you have to tell me
Hey, this kind of trouble's only just begun
I tell myself too many times
Why don't you ever learn to keep your big mouth shut
That's why it hurts so bad to hear the words
That keep on falling from your mouth
Falling from your mouth
Falling from your mouth
Tell me
Why
Why
I may be mad
I may be blind
I may be viciously unkind
But I can still read what you're thinking
And I've heard it said too many times
That you'd be better off
Besides
Why can't you see this boat is sinking
Let's go down to the water's edge
And we can cast away those doubts
Some things are better left unsaid
But they still turn me inside out
Turning inside out turning inside out
Tell me
Why
Tell me
Why
This is the book I never read
These are the words I never said
This is the path I'll never tread
These are the dreams I'll dream instead
This is the joy that's seldom spread
These are the tears
The tears we shed
This is the fear
This is the dread
These are the contents of my head
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel?
'Cause I don't think you know how I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
You don't know what I feel

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cropper

I ask the same damn question every time I wake up in the morning.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
As I pointed out when Democrats were talking of boycotting Trump, the principle works both ways.
Boycotting only really works as the tool of a comfortable majority against a minority.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Kathy has lost her soul. After years of hate-comedy, she got carried away and ran out of celebs to tell tales on and then went too far with the Trump head.

The hate she put out is now coming back in her direction and she really is at a loss to understand the fury at her unbridled "Comedy of Insult."

She made the mistake thinking Hollywood and "her gays" would appreciate the Trump diatribe. It was too much.

Kathy needs a mentor to explain this to her if her ego will let her listen. She is truly at a time where she needs to learn humility, kindness and forgiveness. She's not young and doesn't have much time left to find her soul. She needs to open her eyes to the pain she has caused others and dig deep as to what really matters in this life; humanity towards others.

Let's hope she's able to grow a heart.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Kathy Who?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Just like a crybaby liberal,when their skills diminish,have to blame it on others,like that Kopernik clown,when you suck no one wants ya

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, do one bad thing and it can wipe out all the good you did in your life sometimes. This is probably not the first distasteful thing she has done though, it was probably the last straw.

Bad viewpoint. Her joke fell flat, yes, but consider the long term consequences.....

making fun of a president can get you blacklisted.

That is tyranny

Nah.

If the goct. or Trump ordered her to be black listed, maybe. But not when it is a group of her peers giving her the cold shoulder, that's not tyranny...

A snowflake would cry about it and be supported because of the nasty way the world works.. But still not tyranny.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Its just clicked who she reminded me of!
She's like a slimmed down version of that Coppercab you tuber who briefly had a spat against South Park.

Maybe Eric Cartman was right after all and its true that gingers have no souls!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

She screwed up, but it wont take long before she will be back. Its not the end of the world. She just needs to shut up about it and let it pass.

I totally get why so many don't think she is funny. I happen to think she is. Watching My life on the D list years back, was interesting. She really is a family person, despite being a loud mouth on stage.

Like I said, I get why some cant stand her. My "Kathy Griffin" is Denis Leary, I can't stand him!!!!

Also if you want to see awful stand up, watch Amy Schumers stand up on Netflix. I liked her in movies, and thought let me check out her stand up. OMG, its awful. She talks about her vagina for like 15 min straight. I had to turn it off.

edit on 20-11-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The real question is how she ever got famous in the first place. The lady isn't likeable and is really fake. If even the dems are outraged at the a picture of a beheaded trump you know you fooked up

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

It was a spectacularly Ill judged move to take that picture.
Not long before they did it, there was a spate of ISIS beheading videos going around the internet.

Gallows humour is all well and good but any decent comedian will tell you that timing is crucial.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join