It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for. ORBS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I forgot to add the camera light was on.
I did not see these while not recording. Once the phone camera started recording i could see them. I dont know what your all on about. I have no airflow in my place no vents floor heater.
If its dust why do they seem to change direction and speed with no airflow? Ive watched tons of orb videos these are definitely orbs. No effects either as earlier stated. I own no programs that do that.

Air, in a room with no obvious air flow, moves due to thermal distribution and molecular Brownian motion. At room temperatures (and quite a way beyond) there is always motion.

For air to not flow, the room would have to be at absolute zero. Even then, pressure gradients would cause the enclosed air to adjust each time they were introduced.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

A little insect spray for flying insects will that care of that problem.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
One thing about video....

when I see through the Armasight thermal scope, it looks pretty sharp and detailed......then on the laptop playing back......it's a different scene.....like wow different

our cameras see stuff that's hiding....dust....individuals maybe in other dimensions idk

on that subject Polaroids pick up gold vapors in sunlight.....on the film......seen it in North Texas up there on the Red, by Spanish Fort actually
edit on 19-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

when I see through the Armasight thermal scope, it looks pretty sharp and detailed......then on the laptop playing back......it's a different scene.....like wow different

our cameras see stuff that's hiding....dust....individuals maybe in other dimensions idk

on that subject Polaroids pick up gold vapors in sunlight.....on the film......seen it in North Texas up there on the Red, by Spanish Fort actually
where do i get an armsight thermal reaction is what im asking. Post please pics..

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

where do i get an armsight thermal reaction is what im asking. Post please pics..

and this is what happens when two schizophrenics get together and encourage each others issues.

Im not trying to be a jerk here but, case in point , which is why i feel sometimes the internet is more harmful to people with issues, than it is helpful.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I would recommend dusting.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

my political sh#tpost detector is going off
i wonder why...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

D U S T
U
S
T

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I use a nest IQ web camera to film them and have had very good luck with that. when i get around to it i will post my data here for all of you

until then people

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join