It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coke bottle on original moon shot footage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
So the only evidence in support of this is a few people saying they saw something in the footage that doesn't exist anymore. In any court, that "testimony" would have been thrown out immediately. Sorry, that just doesn't cut it.

Nope, there would be an investigation why evidence is missing first.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

In ALL other expeditions, such as Antarctica missions or deep sea missions, it's required that there is independent proof before it is given credence. The ONLY one that is an exception is the Moon landing.

Really? Which governing body makes this determination? Can you link to their verification of the Trieste dive or the Hillary expedition?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There is no ability to fake destroying an opponent's Army there is an ability to fake going to the Moon.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
Whether it was possible or not doesn't make a difference.

It makes a difference, as some people do say it was not possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

There is no ability to fake destroying an opponent's Army there is an ability to fake going to the Moon.

Jaden

What makes you think the German army was destroyed? I have been to Germany and it is a lovely country. Do you have anything besides easily faked photographs and the word of people who might be lying to prove that it ever happened?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I was at a shuttle launch. It all looked very real to me.

Yes they were all very real I personally witnessed all the Shuttle and Apollo shots

You could see the Saturn V on the pad from the shore of the Indian River in Titusville.
As a kid I gave myself accidental retinal burns from watching one launch through binoculars.

The launches. and I'm convinced the landings are real.
Most of Titusville worked at the Cape.
Many oldtimers still live in the area.
None of tne THOUSANDS of people directly
involved support a hoax theory.

Only those with no direct involvment in the missions and old ladies from Austalia.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

i think it was infamous hoaxer billy meier that first talked about this idea

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
bs, it is real
and so is ISS and space shuttle
remenber: flat earth = psy op

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: anonentity

Where are the "quite a few people" who saw this Coke bottle? This particular woman could have set the bottle in front of the TV after pouring it into her 3rd Rum of the day.

Lol brutal

You were nice enough there to give her the day rather than the morning lol

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
bs, it is real

I need someone to explain to me how the flat earth is b.s

Not that I believe it, but the things I've been watching are quite.... believable?

Nature of the psyop I suppose

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Seriously? You need it to be explained to you?

Ok. Polaris. The North star. Its elevation in the sky corresponds to your latitude. This can only happen on a round world. Draw some sketches. It's not hard to do. Hard to made it work on a flat world. Impossible, actually.
edit on 11/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: humanoidlord
bs, it is real

Not that I believe it, but the things I've been watching are quite.... believable?

Nature of the psyop I suppose

Go to the flattest area you have access to. Ideally this should be an ocean, but a plain or desert will do. When things reach the horizon, do they get smaller indefinitely, or do they disappear from the bottom up?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

quite a few people in Aussie saw a coke bottle in the original footage from the moonwalk.

a) Define 'quite a few' and
b) No, they didn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And same with you. Im gonna end up starting a war... Sorry. But there is evidence to support us landing on the moon. laser measurements rely on mirrors placed by apollo missions 11, 14 and 15. But no one wants to see that. We have to see images caused by shadow and rock as beings or structures. The flat earthers do not believe the earth is round even with all the evidence to the contrary... I just talked my self out of caring what people like this believe. You guys have fun with the "fake moon landings" i can only hope one day you realize what fools you really are. Im bowing out.

Signals can be bounced off the moon without reflectors... also, is it not possible that any artifacts (reflectors, etc.) COULD have been placed remotely using robotic techniques?

'The Lasers Bright Magic' by Thomas Meloy Page 876 "Four years ago (1962) a ruby laser considerably smaller than those now available, shot a series of pulses at the Moon, 240000 miles away. The beams illuminated a spot less than two miles in diameter, and were reflected back to Earth with enough strength to be measured by ultra sensitive electronic equipment." Many types of signals can be bounced off the Moon, even without any type of reflectors. In the 1950s, Moon-bounce was used to communicate around the curvature of the Earth. If you were in the military and wanted to talk with someone in Hawaii from California, you would bounce your conversation off the Moon.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

thats exactly what an psy-op does
use believable information to lure you away the good stuff

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You might try and explain how Seismology could possibly work on a flat Earth, as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No you don't know that. Lol, you BELIEVE that. You need to learn the difference between fact and belief. You sound really stupid when you don't know the difference.

Jaden

You don't know what someone else knows as facts. You only know what you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

Signals can be bounced off the moon without reflectors...

Well known fact, as any radio ham will tell you, but it is imprecise and the signals are weak.

also, is it not possible that any artifacts (reflectors, etc.) COULD have been placed remotely using robotic techniques?

Indeed they could, just as the Soviets did with theirs. However what you also have are live TV images taken en route to the moon, and home again, showing Earth in a configuration only possible from space, and with weather patterns unique to the time of broadcast. You also have many photographs showing the laser reflectors being placed exactly where they are claimed to be, with identifiable surface features not known about prior to the landings. You also have communications received by ground stations on Earth all over the world that they got by pointing their dishes at the moon (not to mention amateur recordings).

"Could" does not equal "did", particularly when the sum total of evidence completely vindicates the landings as having occurred exactly as documented, whereas fake garbage about deluded self-publicists claiming to see coke bottles is proven very quickly to be nonsense.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

yeah 100-200 people max. then the g0v goes around after 'making sure' no one will talk.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Seriously? You need it to be explained to you?

Ok. Polaris. The North star. Its elevation in the sky corresponds to your latitude. This can only happen on a round world. Draw some sketches. It's not hard to do. Hard to made it work on a flat world. Impossible, actually.

Phage, do you really think that a flat earther is going to do all that?

Look EA006, there's a YouTube video from "Cody's Lab" that covers this with real world testing. All you need to do is watch a video with a guy doing the testing of this.

Here is the linky to "Cody's Lab" that I mentioned above, incase you can't find it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join