It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi man arrested for briefly talking to woman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: gortex

we may not agree with their rules but a sovereign nation still has the right to make their own laws.

This is what I dont understand - the wailing of righteousness; their country their rules.
Sovereignty as an absolute is lost on some ATS member's.

For some, Sovereingty is applied conditionally. You get to keep your borders if you follow our conditions.

The Kingdom of Saud is guilty of every humanitarian crime in the book. But they kill arabs for us, so its 'okay'.

edit on 19-11-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
I can’t even get a woman to talk to me for 30 seconds.

You need to take some lessons from this cat, you'll be up to your eyeballs in ankle.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
Fortunately for him, he can marry up to 4 different wives.

Four wives? Not married, huh?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Blimey, If I asked an old ugly bird for directions to Macie Ds I would have to marry her???? My wife would kill me.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Your entire post is a diversion tactic that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. I brought up how many cultural practices are wrong and you decided to go on a tangent about slavery trying to tell me slavery is wrong when that was literally the basis of my argument.

Lay off the pipe and work on that reading comprehension. I have no idea what your point is, but anyway.

originally posted by: intrptr
Mega Corp agro and livestock enslaves people here, too. But we don't call that slavery, we call that 'immigrant labor'.

Nobody is forcing the immigrants to work - not slavery.

Then theres a pletohra of others like college students who will be debt slaves forever to their student loans.

Nobody forced them to go to college and take on debt - not slavery.

And Indentured servants imported from other countries on temporary visas for Apple, Google and Amazon.

Nobody forced them to leave their country to seek employment in America - not slavery.

Ask all them how that slavery is working out.

They are not slaves in any way, shape or form, so that would be pointless. A slave is forced against their will...

I wont go into all the US foreign invasion, occupation and subjugation occurring in numerous countries in the ME, Africa and elsewhere.

Please do, you may actually be able to make a relevant point. I won't hold my breath though.

Based on your logic, if I sign a bilateral contract and haven't fulfilled my end, I become a slave equivalent to an African 300 years ago who was kidnapped, chained up in a ship, brought to America and forced to work.

Based on my lack of respect for your seriously flawed point of view, I will no longer be taking your posts seriously.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I am scared to say I don't trust Men, especially men from Saudi Arabia. Even Men don't trust them anymore. Imagine that? Being thrown into prison for talking to the opposite sex?

It will only worsen once SA puts a dome over itself. No escape from the hell there for anyone, especially the hired help.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yep - and without the Saudi-USA petrodollar the USA and its citizens would have to pay their own way in the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Sigh! The immigrants want to work and will happily work for far less than the natives, that very convenient wouldn't you say?

Convenient that is for big business who are more than willing to pay low wages... Wake up already.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Would you live there if you had a choice intrptr?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Dubai isn't in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Lol, "Nobody is forced into debt".

You must be a banker, taxman or server.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShatteredKingdom

Would you live there if you had a choice intrptr?

I live in the land of make believe. Here we pretend we aren't behind their way of life. Yet every tax dollar that goes to finance the proxy wars the saudis rage on our behalf comes from the US citizenry, who cry about how awful it is to live there, but don't stop paying out to support it.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

yep - and without the Saudi-USA petrodollar the USA and its citizens would have to pay their own way in the world.

The Petro dollar-- The world hegemony wee always reference but little understand how it controls everyone and everything.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol, "Nobody is forced into debt".

You must be a banker, taxman or server.

AHAHAHA, then you must be the media because you butchered the crap out of my quote! Is it so hard to copy and paste?

"Nobody forced them to go to college and take on debt" is not equal to "Nobody is forced into debt". Sheesh you're thick-headed.

What's even funnier is that out if my whole response to your nonsense, that's what you found important to respond to. You obviously don't care one bit about having an educated discussion.

And for the record, I'm not a banker, taxman or server. I'm someone who has voluntarily taken on manageable debt.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sigh! The immigrants want to work and will happily work for far less than the natives, that very convenient wouldn't you say?

Convenient that is for big business who are more than willing to pay low wages... Wake up already.

What is wrong with you and intrptr? You're trying to make arguments against things I never ever said.

All I said was that slavery used to be part of American culture to prove that cultural practices are sometimes wrong.

Respond to that because I don't give two #s about what you're talking about.

Actually, don't. You both show a clear lack of reading comprehension and ability to stay on topic and have a reasonable discussion. Not worth my time to try and be reasonable with a couple wackos.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join