It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Says Republicans Are A Bunch of Sissies for Not Backing Roy Moore.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This Alabama Pastor echoes the sentiments of many Republicans...and highlights another Republican weakness that Democrats can exploit, to keep Republicans from accomplishing their legislative goals.

Dr. David Gonnella, pastor of Magnolia Springs Baptist Church in Theodore, Alabama, remains a supporter of Moore, despite allegations.

“I don’t desert my friends just on mere accusations. I require evidence,” Gonnella said.

“It’s funny how the Republican Party is. What a bunch of sissies!"

"The Democrats rally around their candidate even when they’re guilty.

Republicans want to throw them under the bus on a minor accusation, without knowing whether they’re guilty or not.”
More at: www.newrightnews.org...

It is quite stunning for Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell to demand that Senate candidate Roy Moore (R-AL.) drop out of the race, based on unproven allegations of events that occurred back in the 1970's. And that if Moore doesn't drop out, and WINS the election on December 12th, he (McConnell) will use any tool he can, to have Roy Moore expelled!

McConnell is an attorney. Of all people, he should know that a person is innocent, unless proven guilty.

Yesterday, we had an actual sitting Senator get busted for sexually abusing a sleeping reporter several years ago. Not allegedly abusing, but actually doing so, with photographic proof to bolster her story. Mitch McConnell has not come close to asking Senator AL FRANKEN (D-MN.) to resign.

So Mitch McConnell, John McCain, and other REPUBLICAN Senators demand that Republican candidate Roy Moore drop out of his U.S. Senate Race.

But they are MUM when a DEMOCRATIC colleague is proven to have touched a lady's breasts through her clothing...while she's asleep.

UNREAL!

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A political hit.

Those women that claimed that Trump touched them? They disappeared as quickly as the Clinton dollars that paid them.

(post by dfnj2015 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: carewemust

A bunch of pussies. It's every STRONG conservatives right to dominate little girls.

Conservatives aren't habitual abusers. The Democrats seem to have the market cornered.

I am a child of abuse. Liberal abuse... for my own good, of course. I was molested because I was too damned smart, for my own good.

I have ZERO sympathy for ANY liberal cause.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I don't know if you know this but liberals invented sex.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I don't know if you know this but liberals invented sex.

Makes sense.

...someone was getting screwed.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
A political hit.

Those women that claimed that Trump touched them? They disappeared as quickly as the Clinton dollars that paid them.

Anti-America CNN pulled those women out of the network's taped archives today. Some CNN sound producer put together a montage of these women accusing Donald Trump of molesting them. I could only stand to listen for 20 seconds or so.

Must be CNN's retaliation for Trump's statements about Philippine people being forced to watch CNN as punishment.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
"[H]as it really been so long since religions persecuted people, burning them as heretics,
drowning them as witches, that you can't recognize religious persecution when you see it?"

[1,000 Days 'Trapped Inside a Metaphor' (Columbia University / The New York Times, December 12, 1991)]”

― Salman Rushdie
edit on 18-11-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This pastor is leading his flock......of sheep to blindly vote in a man who is a known child molester...wtf is wrong with you guys, would it kill ya to pick another conservative without the baggage, there have to be an issue that trumps party politics, did you stop to consider that these ladies are Conservatives them selves.
Seriously?? you guys are acting like a cult step back and take a look at your selves..

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

For God Sake grow up. There are people from each party that have been caught doing this. Dare I say, MOST, IF NOT ALL MEN, HAVE SOMETHING IN THEIR PAST THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY ANOTHER WOMAN OR MAN. Let's keep this REAL or none of us will be able to kiss our dates when we go out without written permission or being arrested for some "sexual misdeed". Good Grief.
edit on 18-11-2017 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just another example of the hypocrisy in religion. They'll ignore the accusers and the crime as long as it benefits them or its an attack on their church going friends. A pastor calling people names (sissies) is really Christ like. The blind flock will continue to follow.

One or two accusers a possible set-up, but 8 accusers? I'm sure many didn't question Bill Cosby's multiple accusers. Trump 13 accusers? At some point, common sense should tell you that multiple accusers are not lying.
edit on 18-11-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Just another example of the hypocrisy in religion. They'll ignore the accusers and the crime as long as it benefits them or its an attack on their church going friends. The flock will continue to follow.

One or two accusers a possible set-up, but 8 accusers? I'm sure many didn't question Bill Cosby's multiple accusers. Trump 13 accusers? At some point, common sense should tell you that multiple accusers are not lying.

Nah, it’s all a liberal conspiracy masterminded by Hilary Clinton from the sex dungeon-basement of a pizza parlor.
edit on 11/18/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Exactly. It doesn't say much for the pastor. Nothing like a pastor standing behind a molester and insinuating multiple accusers are lying. It's issues like this that made me stop following any particular religion. Didn't the bible state..."Beware of false prophets?"

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"They vote the same way I do so they must be telling the truth!" - Said Partisan Hacks from either side.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

McConnell is an attorney. Of all people, he should know that a person is innocent, unless proven guilty.

and yet...
hillary was to be considered GUILTY when it came to the crimes that HER HUSBAND was accused of when it came to her run for the president?

and nope, there's no double standard here!!!

I wouldn't vote for hillary simply because her reputation was far from being beyond reproach. that very same standard applied to trump, with his many, many accusations along with his taped confession.. and it would apply to Moore. simply put, we don't need to be electing officials that will be spending more time defending themselves from the accusations than they are actually doing their job!
as for this preacher, and so many others in the religious right supporting all these possible sexual abusers, all they are doing is reaffirming my opinion that the christian religion, along with their God doesn't give crap when it comes to women!!!
the religious right have sold their danged soul for political power!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

ya that's another thing, we got all these guys yapping about the many sealed indictments against the child sex abuse system that is supposedly being operated by what they believe is just a bunch of dems, and yet, they have had two prancing around in everyone's view, pandering for their vote, which, of course they want to dismiss...
it's more believable that there was a bunch of kids being used as sex toys in the danged basement of a pizza parlor!!!

wtf????

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It comes down to this. . .

The republicans don't want to have the majority in the House and Senate any more.

They will do everything they can to get democrats in the majority in order to stop Trump from destroying the Marxist establishment plans like socialized medicine, raising taxes, and open borders.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree with your conclusion but not your reasons. The Republicans have shown themselves fundamentally incapable of governing. They need Democrats to hold some power again, so they can run as an opposition party that's never expected to do anything other than criticize.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Republicans have stated that they want smaller government, lower taxes, no socialized medicine.

Now that the opportunity has presented itself to enact all these things, they (the republicans) are sabotaging their own party so they don't have to actually do the things they "say" they are for.

Like I've said, democrats are Marxist douche-bags. But republicans are LYING Marxist douche-bags.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Republicans have stated that they want smaller government, lower taxes, no socialized medicine.

Now that the opportunity has presented itself to enact all these things, they (the republicans) are sabotaging their own party so they don't have to actually do the things they "say" they are for.

Like I've said, democrats are Marxist douche-bags. But republicans are LYING Marxist douche-bags.

No argument here. I just have a different explanation as to why. My opinion is that most of the current Republican platform represents a fundamental and serious abandonment of responsibility to govern. The things they say resonate with a base, but they're not policies that any responsible government should ever consider implementing. That's why I think they want to go back to being an opposition party. That way they can ratchet this rhetoric up to 11, but never be expected to actually follow through on it.

Their policies are irresponsible and they know it, but it brings in the money so they've got a pretty nice setup going if they can call for these policies but never have to implement them.

I strongly suspect the ACA repeal was attached to taxes simply to ensure tax reform doesn't pass, but so the Republicans can save face with their donors and say they gave it their best shot.
edit on 18-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join