It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractals Of God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We are all identical fractals of God experiencing Creation from our own unique vantage point in SpaceTime. And that unique vantage point is our physical bodies with each one imperfect in it's own unique way. And each one us of us with our own unique set of experiences.

It is this that gives us the illusion of being different people but we are not.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

We are all identical fractals of God experiencing Creation from our own unique vantage point in SpaceTime. And that unique vantage point is our physical bodies with each one imperfect in it's own unique way. And each one us of us with our own unique set of experiences.

You speak of illusions and yet you can never accept the strange possibility that perhaps your beliefs are in actuality ... illusions of your mind.

I am fine BTW. So how are you doing, fractal.

Is your version of God an illusion or is mine?

P

edit on 17/11/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/11/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You speak of illusions and yet you can never accept the strange possibility that perhaps your beliefs are in actuality ... illusions of your mind.

Or, the idea everything is an illusion is also an illusion.

I'm still stunned by the lastest experimental results of quantum mechanics:

It's hard to think of us as so structured as God's fractal. The lack of materialism really has strange implications. The observer is essential in creating the reality that is experienced. Human beings are not machines executing the laws of physics. We are not automatons. I don't think we are fractals either. In a very deep spiritual sense, human beings are worth more than machines because we just don't execute programs. We create the reality we experience through observation. Computers just read from RAM as it was written. People create reality through observation as determined by God. I think the role in observing the Universe is a conduit for God bringing reality into existence. It's really strange the way things are at the quantum level.

edit on 17-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Is that so?

How do you know so much?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

He knows from the power of imagination.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The power of imagination is strong.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Illusion is the MASTER of the game. Or did you miss that. Missy.
edit on 17-11-2017 by blackadder01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Hello to You the "other Me"-

Returning from whence We came, The One Infinite Creator, Hunab Ku...

Some cruise around *In Body more than once, some get 'caught' between Lifes, they too will return. (There is no 'time limit'...)

That "evil doer" this Life will be "lil Timmy" the 9 year old who everyone LOVES but dies of some horrible disease. Timmy gets released from a "pain body"...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Is that so?

How do you know so much?
I'm MissSmartypants, that's how. Duh.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Hello to You the "other Me"-

Returning from whence We came, The One Infinite Creator, Hunab Ku...

Some cruise around *In Body more than once, some get 'caught' between Lifes, they too will return. (There is no 'time limit'...)

That "evil doer" this Life will be "lil Timmy" the 9 year old who everyone LOVES but dies of some horrible disease. Timmy gets released from a "pain body"...

Stay Hydrated...
Well...hmm...okay.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: pheonix358

Or, the idea everything is an illusion is also an illusion.

I'm still stunned by the lastest experimental results of quantum mechanics:

It's hard to think of us as so structured as God's fractal. The lack of materialism really has strange implications. The observer is essential in creating the reality that is experienced. Human beings are not machines executing the laws of physics. We are not automatons. I don't think we are fractals either. In a very deep spiritual sense, human beings are worth more than machines because we just don't execute programs. We create the reality we experience through observation. Computers just read from RAM as it was written. People create reality through observation as determined by God. I think the role in observing the Universe is a conduit for God bringing reality into existence. It's really strange the way things are at the quantum level.

All is energy and thoughts effect energy. We are continuously collapsing a continuous flow of ever erupting wave functions.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

From what you've been told.

Believe what you're told to. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The illusion in our existance comes from our beliefs in things that are not true. People who have ruled us for thousands of years have fed us a way of life that is far from being formed of truth. People believe we are more intelligent than our ancestors, we probably aren't. We just have different desires and wants than they had and we will work most of our lives to gain what those who have conditioned society to believe in needed. Most of the technology built after the sixties is not really necessary. The wrong path society is going down is causing us problems, we should slowly change and work out conflicts, not rush things. It takes generations to change things, people no longer have patients, that leads to chaos. Then overshooting the goal makes us have to live in a world full of rules where we are scared to say anything because it is not politically correct anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree. It's really amazing how long we've been dancing to the same tune. First you scapegoat an "enemy" while claiming the "chosen" people are blessed by God. Since the enemy is not part of the chosen people then there is no moral consequence to killing the enemy. Then sprinkle in a few false flag attacks to rile up the troops and then grow empire's power with war and conquest.

edit on 17-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Sound like you just read "The Egg" by Andy Weir and parroted him

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ever read The Law of One? It's quite consistent with your view.

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Has this been determined from reading, or did you experience something to determine this?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

All is energy and thoughts effect energy. We are continuously collapsing a continuous flow of ever erupting wave functions.

Thoughts don't effect anything. Thoughts are appearing and disappearing - just like everything else.
There is no 'we' that collapses anything - there isn't any thing separate.
What is IS.
There is only the Only (the one without a second) - nothing other.

There isn't a 'you' or 'anything else' that can change what there is.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I remember how long it took me to really make sense of the fact we are mostly (2/3, 3/4, or 4/5? More?) water. Basically, it seems like all living things are mostly water...

...then I got hit by a new realization... A new paradigm...

We, along with All living things, and All matter in the universe period, are Actually about 99.99% EMPTY SPACE...when you account for the spaces in between the atoms.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Has this been determined from reading, or did you experience something to determine this?
A lifetime of searching through quiet contemplation...and I'm also quite smart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join