It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed "Good Guy" Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Xcathdra

a reply to: Xcathdra

I got it I just don't agree, your point was illogical and not worth responding to.

Then you didnt get it. When you stop being a subject of the crown feel free to come back and join the discussion.

Your living in fantasy land, your guns won't save you from a tyrannical government.

So you would rather be a slave? roflmao No wonder so many of you who live in countries who have given up your rights are so pissed and jealous of the Constitution of the United States of America!!!! We left the Crown for a REASON!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Mans law put into place by the people's representatives.

The purpose of law enforcement is not to protect the individual but society as a whole. The first people at any crime are generally the suspect committing the crime and the victim.

With that said invoke God all you want but in the end it is not God that is going to respond to your 911 call. If we want to get more picky you are putting your trust in a god that didnt bother to protect you from the criminal in the first place.

Please rectify that conundrum and explain it to us.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You think I'm a slave because I don't own guns?

What exactly do you have in the way of freedom that I don't have?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"I see people learned nothing from Pierce Morgan"

Perish the thought. LoL

Opinions are like bungholes Xcathdra, everyone has one and most of them stink.

My opinion is America could do with losing the Guns, just the way it is im afraid.

He was just as ignorant on our 2nd amendment than some people in this thread and they all seem to share his line of thought.

As for guns and getting rid of them how come law enforcement in the UK and Australia are armed? Why is law enforcement in China armed?

If your gun control works then please explain.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The right to not be owned by a Sovereign.
edit on 17-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: CB328

the morons you call out....are in the way of tyranny....friggin big time

Massive gun ownership is not preventing tyranny it’s created a tyranny of mass fear

No, it is only causing mass fear in those who promote tyranny.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That's just dumb, guns don't make you free.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That's just dumb, guns don't make you free.

They did in the late 1700's.

Australia is still waiting for their freedom from the crown.

Historian David Ramsay provided an explanation at the dawn of American Independence:

“THE United States are a new nation, or political society, formed at first by the Declaration of Independence, out of those British subjects in America, who were thrown out of royal protection by act of parliament, passed in December, 1775. A citizen of the United States, means a member of this new nation. The principle of government being radically changed by the revolution, the political character of the people was also changed from subjects to citizens.

The difference is immense. Subject is derived from the Latin words, sub and jacio, and means one who is under the power of another; but a citizen is an unit of a mass of free people, who, collectively, possess sovereignty.

Subjects look up to a master, but citizens are so far equal, that none have hereditary rights superior to others. Each citizen of a free state contains, within himself, by nature and the constitution, as much of the common sovereignty as another. In the eye of reason and philosophy, the political condition of citizens is more exalted than that of noblemen. Dukes and earls are the creatures of kings, and may be made by them at pleasure: but citizens possess in their own right original sovereignty.”

edit on 17-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

"As for guns and getting rid of them how come law enforcement in the UK and Australia are armed? Why is law enforcement in China armed?"

Can't really speak for other nations.

Police in the U.K however only generally carry tasers. As to why they carry them now, have you seen some of the Police around lately?

Without there silly wee Zap, Zaps and CS gas most of them would be hard-pressed to catch or incapacitate a cold. Their recruitment policies have become, shall we say, rather relaxed, they just can't seem to attract the right caliber of bastard these days or so it seems.

edit on 17-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
people like this old man give us responsible gun owners a bad name,no one in their right mind pulls the trigger on a weapon unless theyre using it or they have saferty checked it .This is the stuff that make the anti gunners like the op jump on the "even good guy with guns are bad" band wagon.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah, with all due respect, the idea that guns stop tyranny is a fantasy.

King George would disagree with you.

As would the founding fathers.

Check this out

It’s needed to research the story behind the second amendment. Its wise not to question the propaganda

SOURCE

One of the most common claims one hears in the modern Second Amendment debate is the assertion that the Founders included this provision in the Constitution to make possible a right of revolution. But this claim, too, rests on a serious misunderstanding of the role the right to bear arms played in American constitutional theory.

In fact, the Founders engaged in large-scale disarmament of the civilian population during the American Revolution. The right to bear arms was conditional on swearing a loyalty oath to the government. Individuals who refused to swear such an oath were disarmed.
The notion that the Second Amendment was understood to protect a right to take up arms against the government is absurd. Indeed, the Constitution itself defines such an act as treason.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: truthnlies

This is the stuff that make the anti gunners like the op jump on the "even good guy with guns are bad" band wagon.

Says more about the critical thinking skills of the OP than gun owners who had nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

people like this old man give us responsible gun owners a bad name
its not exactly a rare story is it?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nice try at evading and deflecting the question. Your police having armed units is in direct response to outside threats coming into your country. Your police in N. Ireland are all armed and have been for a long time. Ever wonder why?

If getting rid of guns works so well then law enforcement in the UK and Australia should not need guns.

The fact they do should cause you to ask the question - Why?
The second question should be why dont the gun control laws work?

The answer to that question is because the only people who comply with laws are law abiding individuals.Keeping a majority of the nations population unarmed only makes them targets by people who dont care about the law.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

What freedom do you have that I do not?

Cmon lay it out I point form.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That's why I pointed out X's meme..just because you are trained means absolutely nothing if the retard beside you is not.
In this case the idiot was also the victim, his wife paid the price as well. More often than not it's a bystander like the wife, or a child who pays.
What is the solution?..I'm not advocating taking away rights either.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thats funny.. and inaccurate to say the least (and propaganda).

The right to replace our government is granted when that government stops representing the will of the people (government by consent). The 2nd amendment was put in place to allow the people to have a defense against an unjust government. People dont seem to understand the fact the US, while viewed as one nation, is in reality 50 sovereign states who cooperate at the federal level.

Each state has their own military units that answer to the Governor of the state and who operate outside a federal chain of command.

What the founding fathers did not want was a standing military to be used to police the citizen. An act that also came forth because of our British cousins. Every single one of the first 10 amendments are a direct result of the crown. The only way to guarantee those rights (which our constitution protects and does NOT grant) is for the people to have a means to defend against an unjust government.

Hence the reason it is number 2 in the amendments.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I got it I just don't agree, your point was illogical and not worth responding to.

Then you didnt get it. When you stop being a subject of the crown feel free to come back and join the discussion.

Everyone start being a subject of the CROWN OF THORNS.

The time is now.

The messages in The New Testament are True.

Jesus Christ is REAL.

Jesus comes back with millions of Angels and in the meantime we can call to Jesus for assistance and He will do it IF we FOLLOW His Commandment. To love God, each other and our selves.

If we hate someone we are guilty of murder. Do not hate.

If you love one another you would attempt to speak love to your would be attacker.

If you were not fearful of death and truly believed that this life wasn't it, that Heaven is for real, you would stand patiently in front of the one putting a gun to you and without any fear speak love, speak the love of Jesus Christ. Like Saint Steven did. That is laying down your life for your 'brother' because you showed that brother, who God allowed to kill your meat suit, that his or her life was more important than yours and even though you spoke 'life' to him/her, but they chose not to respect that, and took yours anyway, you just laid down yours for his/hers. And if they don't get it at the moment of your death, they will later. That means you were designated to get that spirit/soul incarnate in a human meat suit to change it's path and follow Jesus. It was the final whammy for them. The final whammy is now. For all of us. Ocurring now.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

We don't fear you.

We don't fear death.

God is telling us this.

He says we live again.

In perfect bodies similar to this.

We believe this.

We have to.

We cannot and will never believe you will protect us. You never have. You never did with a pure heart.

But we will protect you by speaking the truth.

Lay down your weapons and follow Jesus.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What freedom do you have that I do not?

Cmon lay it out I point form.

I did... what part of being owned by a King/Queen confuses you? What part of the fact that in a social standing setting your beneath your sovereign and all those they elevated to a station above you?

While the government of Australia is elected by the Australian people the Governor general can act outside of your governments wishes and disband segments of your government.

In other words you have freedom but if you yank that chain to hard they can hang you by it.

and there is nothing you can do to stop it is there?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

. We are to take the bullet if it's God's will and God will either take us home or bring us back to life as a witness. Or God will divert the bullet.

Why didnt god give him a heart attack before entering the church? Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join