It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed "Good Guy" Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: danielpoison

You know Adults have the right, and should have the right, to defend themselves from a Corrupt Government dont you?

I guess you didn't know that, but here, in America we do!

Get over it.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'm really glad that you want to have such a polite and engaging conversation. Not.

Your fifth word was moron used to address the folks you hope to somehow convince that you're correct, and we're wrong.

May I say that you are approaching it at the wrong angle...

Why not try again when you learn some civility. Might work better.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Read up on asymmetric, more commonly known as guerrilla warfare, and you'll notice that bigger, supposedly badder, military's can have all sorts of issues dealing with supposedly weaker opposition.

Afghanistan. Vietnam. various places in Africa.

The opposition has all those new fangled laser guided wonder weapons, and all I have is my little ol' AR-15, or equivalent?

Oh, dear... Just means I'll have to use my AR-15 and some friends to get something a bit better, doesn't it? Before making such statements one should first study up on the topic. Asymmetric warfare has been successful more than a few times in history...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Enjoy paradise then. While hangin' out there, might try to learn a bit of civility.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You guys are making fun of the old man it may not have been his fault. Sounds like the extractor malfunctioned because these are stamped parts, sometimes the claw is not shaped properly and slips off the case rim.

This could lead you to believe it's not loaded when it is he should send it in for repair.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: blackadder01

I totally understand. Congratulations on that government of yours too. FREEDOM! Lucky you have guns to take down all those sickos you hide. Oh wait? Sorry, I mean your FREE and honest media. Oh wait. Um let's just go shoot something.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: truthnlies

No, the OP was on that particular wagon long before this incident.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: andy06shake

Guns are killing people

People

They are a problem, and you really don't require them in the way you imagine.

If guns were a problem you'd know it.

You're not listening, are you? Guns are a problem and we do know it!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

When did inanimate objects suddenly become a problem??

I always thought it was the people behind the object in question, be it a gun, or a chainsaw, or any other tool. Learn something new every day.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: djz3ro

When did inanimate objects suddenly become a problem??

I always thought it was the people behind the object in question, be it a gun, or a chainsaw, or any other tool. Learn something new every day.

And it usually is unless it's the evil guns. And many ties it's these very anti people that will take the argument on things like abortion or gay marriage that if you don't like it then don't get one. But again..We are taking about those "evil guns"

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Willtell

It might be good to make it mandatory

So some small church that barely makes a few hundred a week is going to pay for armed security?

Synagogues manage it.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Another entertaining thread on guns in the US.

The US has a third world gun crime problem but so many people refuse to see that.

It's not a simple matter of gun control. Yes, there is a correlation between low gun ownership rates and low rates of gun crime, but some heavily armed countries are nowhere near as violent as the US.

Instead, lots of people seem to genuinely believe that their guns are a bulwark against tyranny. History laughs at them. Look at Saddam's Iraq - every adult male to maintain a firearm but it didn't stop his tyranny (and it was a pretty peaceful place). Look at the Eastern Front in World War II - two massive war machines grinding each other into the ground for three years and both of them pretty puny compared to the modern US military.

The first step is to set aside your heroic fantasies and admit you have a problem.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

the morons you call out....are in the way of tyranny....friggin big time

Massive gun ownership is not preventing tyranny it’s created a tyranny of mass fear

300+ million guns in America. What mass fear? People are going about their daily lives every day. What is the stat you guys love to tout? You're more likely to die in a car wreck then in a terrorist attack?

What you fail to say is that those 300 million firearems are in less then 10% of households.

WTF?!

So the 10% have all the guns AND the money? Bastards!!

Time for welfare to include firearms.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Stupid cannot be fixed. USA is a laughingstock ... a nation of morons with guns bibles and pharmaceuticals. What a bunch of ignorant dangerous people.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

winning hearts and minds by calling people morons is a absolute sure way to insure that your a failure. almost as sure as saying,
" immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion", for supporting something that is perfectly legal like you did in another one of your threads. how ignorant can you be.
edit on 18-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

the morons you call out....are in the way of tyranny

'
What "tyranny" was this guy protecting anyone from???

None, so what was the point?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Read up on asymmetric, more commonly known as guerrilla warfare, and you'll notice that bigger, supposedly badder, military's can have all sorts of issues dealing with supposedly weaker opposition.

Afghanistan. Vietnam. various places in Africa.

The opposition has all those new fangled laser guided wonder weapons, and all I have is my little ol' AR-15, or equivalent?

Oh, dear... Just means I'll have to use my AR-15 and some friends to get something a bit better, doesn't it? Before making such statements one should first study up on the topic. Asymmetric warfare has been successful more than a few times in history...

The American revolution...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Closed for staff review

edit on Sun Nov 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join