It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Hillary Super PAC donor Steve Mostyn commits suicide...body count +1

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I can look in to your pathetic partisan politics from the outside, without influence.

That would be so much more believable if I couldn't click on your name and find that's a lie...a thousand times.

Well it's not like I can click on your name and see you are also very one sided.
Very anti Hillary, even posting threads that Obama's family tree is full of made up people, I wonder if you were a birther too?

So if being one sided means: being open minded, having morals, decencies, and disclosing the corruption of societies outcasts, then please include my name here as well.

Hate to tell you buddy but that isn't what one sided means, this is coming from someone who also can't stand Clinton, i'm just calling out someone that called someone else biased, because they are in fact biased themselves. I've no dog in teh fight, check my post history. Nice you got stars though, obviously means YOU are right and I was wrong.. Right>?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Just killed himself...

The amount of creepiness surrounding Hillary has reached a boiling point.

#LockHerUp

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I can look in to your pathetic partisan politics from the outside, without influence.

That would be so much more believable if I couldn't click on your name and find that's a lie...a thousand times.

Well it's not like I can click on your name and see you are also very one sided.
Very anti Hillary, even posting threads that Obama's family tree is full of made up people, I wonder if you were a birther too?

So if being one sided means: being open minded, having morals, decencies, and disclosing the corruption of societies outcasts, then please include my name here as well.

Hate to tell you buddy but that isn't what one sided means, this is coming from someone who also can't stand Clinton, i'm just calling out someone that called someone else biased, because they are in fact biased themselves.

Wrong.

He wrote this: "I can look in to your pathetic partisan politics from the outside, without influence."

And I said his posting history shows his influence. You butted in, after that, but apparently missed that part. I didn't invite his phony baloney claim that he is not influenced, and I never claimed to not have any bias or influences myself. Oh, and I definitely did not just 'call him out' from nowhere. He misrepresented himself.

Geez.

edit on 11/20/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's not that they're paeds, the CIA & other groups see framing people as paeds as the best frame-up, because it's the most difficult lie to think is untrue.....when I was being invited to join a group in 1974 that works with the American CIA, they were beginning to work with Jimmy Saville to help get rich & powerful people get photographed in suggestive situations with children, or that would make them look homosexual, or both. They asked Saville to do things that made him look perverse, but he never was. His whole image has been completely faked. When you see claims like "326 children molested", they are words on a page, nothing else. Not that I know the statistics that's just for example. When you're with these guys, you know what the next big story is going to be in the msm, months before they appear, years before they appear (I knew # was going to appear in the news about Jeremy Thorpe in the 1970s for three years before it did) because it's all crap....but they have entire government bodies going along with it, similar groups in different countries working with each other making lies look realistic.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
CLINTON!!.....slobber, slobber, slobber, slobber.......HILLARY!!........slobber, slobber, slobber.......

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Who is Mo Aziz?

His full name is Mohammed S. Aziz and his law practice is also in Houston. He is now representing 450 victims of the Las Vegas shooting.
Link hmmm.

edit on 22-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Has anyone been paying attention to how many millions of dollars that celebrities are pouring into the 'Time's Up Legal Defense Fund?'

I want to put it on the radar because, as mentioned already in this thread, trial lawyers are some of the TOP donors to the Democratic Party, their candidates, and their PACs and super PACs.

I am wondering how many of these millions of dollars that celebrities are giving to this fund are going to essentially wind up as Democratic Party donations.

edit on 1/14/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's interesting that the recent indictment of a close Hillary associate in relation to the Uranium One scandal has gone without the flood of threads by those who seek to smear Trump with Manforts past, or sensationalise Flynn lying to the FBI about a meeting as the biggest scandal ever.

An 11-count indictment has been handed down from a grand jury investigating possible Russian bribery involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Uranium One deal negotiated when she was part of the Obama administration, a report says. The indictment was levied against Maryland resident Mark Lambert, a former co-president of a nuclear transportation company involved in Hillary Clinton’s deal to sell U.S. uranium interests to a Russian company. A Department of Justice statement says that the 54-year-old Lambert was charged with “one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering.”

I suspect that Mr Lambert will be watching his back closely.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They found his suicide note, with Hillary's handwriting.

Hillary did sign his yearbook with a "Love Hillary" at the end...hmmm I wonder...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

CLINTON!!.....slobber, slobber, slobber, slobber.......HILLARY!!........slobber, slobber, slobber.......

Just hearing her name just gets the juices flowing doesn't it...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Also, keep in mind that trial lawyers typically take sexual harassment cases on a contingency basis. There's no real 'cause' behind this fund other than to get these millions of dollars into the hands of trial lawyers.

I'm going to be keeping my eye on this...I smell a rat behind this fund and I bet celebrities are just throwing money at the DNC and dressing it up to be a noble, charitable donation.

You can't deduct political donations from your taxes but I bet they can deduct their donations to 'Time's Up.'

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ugh! NO! Killery is an Obamanation to females! She should retire and leave the public alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You know you need to be careful... Old evil hags are people too, and you need temper you feelings or you will be added to the list... #OldEvilHagesMeToo will come and find you...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Holy smokes Hillary looks like Emperor Snokes in that last image. I should be careful.

edit on 15-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The witness protection program

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
The witness protection program

What makes you say that?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I think it's well within the realm of possibility that a good majority of these people were indeed relocated under a false story to eliminate any chance of them being called to trial for something.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster

I think it's well within the realm of possibility that a good majority of these people were indeed relocated under a false story to eliminate any chance of them being called to trial for something.

Ok.

Just wondering if it was more than a theory!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

edit on 2/9/2018 by MotherMayEye because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join