It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Hillary Super PAC donor Steve Mostyn commits suicide...body count +1

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Lawyers!! Ugh! Especially lawyers that become politicians or mix with politicians. Double ugh!

Trial lawyers.

I am now very interested in the issue of tort reform.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Based on this article from three years ago, it's no wonder the guy was breaking down and killed himself. I'm guessing a current investigation of election meddling and fraud might have something to do with it too.

"Steve and Amber Mostyn: Two trial lawyers take from the little guy to give to the Left, deep in the heart of Texas"

capitalresearch.org...< br />

Very interesting article. No wonder Democrats always vote against tort reform. According to the article:

Trial lawyers are the single greatest funding source for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Democratic Party candidates nationwide. So naturally the Left reflexively opposes any sort of tort reform or caps on damages,

They (the Mostyns) also have a Soros connection?!

In 2012, the Mostyns bounded onto the national stage and have been ranked as high as fifth on the list of top donors to outside groups that supported President Obama’s re-election. They have also joined the secretive Democracy Alliance, a cabal of billionaires, multimillionaires, and wealthy labor unions begun by financier George Soros with the goal of steering millions into left-wing nonprofits and electing Democrats (see the October Foundation Watch for more on the Alliance).

edit on 18-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How can you love the article when it’s been shown they’ve been paid off before?

Or did you miss the bit how Phillip Morris paid them off?

Just shills.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I like your signature.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Geeze you love the sound of your own voice.

You wished suicide on people due to their political persuasion, plain and simple.

You are a piece of human excrement.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So no answer then?

A very obviously conservative organisation that have been paid off by a giant cigarette company to write a scathing report against anti smoking groups is a beacon of truth and righteousness to you, is it??

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So no answer then?

A very obviously conservative organisation that have been paid off by a giant cigarette company to write a scathing report against anti smoking groups is a beacon of truth and righteousness to you, is it??

It wasn't the spin I found interesting. It was the facts.

ETA: And btw, there is nothing about cigarettes in the article to which I was referring. The facts that interest me are credibly verifiable elsewhere.
edit on 11/18/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And it’s paid for by whom?

Some “researchers” you lot are.

If you think that’s a good article, it’s because you have zero critical thought, and suffer massive confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Interesting pushback.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

And it’s paid for by whom?

Some “researchers” you lot are.

If you think that’s a good article, it’s because you have zero critical thought, and suffer massive confirmation bias.

My confirmation bias is that the U.S. federal government is corrupt -- as is the two-party system.

What's yours Chadwickus, WA?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Again, if you can’t or won’t see the conflict of interest there, then, well, no one can help you.

But you keep on digging, looking for only one side of the story, you get em tiger!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Again, if you can’t or won’t see the conflict of interest there, then, well, no one can help you.

But you keep on digging, looking for only one side of the story, you get em tiger!

Considering I am a U.S. citizen that lives in the U.S. -- and I am not from Western Australia -- I'd say I have a greater and less-conflicted interest than you.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I was going to bow out, but this made me laugh...

I agree, you would have a greater interest than me, but less conflicted?

Really?

I can look in to your pathetic partisan politics from the outside, without influence.

The vast majority of you lot can’t see past their own noses when it comes to politics!

As you’ve just clearly shown.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I can look in to your pathetic partisan politics from the outside, without influence.

That would be so much more believable if I couldn't click on your name and find that's a lie...a thousand times.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Are you saying I don’t live in Australia?

Are you calling me a liar?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Are you saying I don’t live in Australia?

no.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I see, then why did you say it’s a lie when I said that I can look at your politics without influence?

Is that not calling me a liar?

See, the problem is, we’re on a board filled with dumb right wing conspiracy theorists..it may look like I’m pro Hillary, I’ve been accused of it by those same dumb right wing conspiracy theorists plenty of times.

It’s quite funny really, considering I’ve been quite vocal about illegal immigrants, and certain groups of welfare recipients, in a very non left kind of way.

But, you don’t see that because you only see what’s right in front of your partisan nose.

Have a good day DRWCT.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The "sudden onset mental illness" was hillary finally snapping...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

See my edited comment.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And another bites the dust courtesy of the Clinton machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join