It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Hillary Super PAC donor Steve Mostyn commits suicide...body count +1

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's too bad the title doesn't display properly on ATS. I thought you were stating that the Clinton body-count = 1, LOL.

When is the funeral? Will Hillary care enough to attend? After all he was a BIG DONER..rest his soul.

If it was indeed suicide, maybe other butt-hurt Clinton worshippers will follow suite!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's sad that someone found it necessary to take their own life. My condolences to the family.

I suppose the right thing to do would be to blame Hillary and make idiotic comments about how this adds to the Clinton "body count", but I don't find it very tasteful or proper to use someone's suicide as a medium to be a partisan douche bag.

Looks like you guys have that covered.

Of course you don’t, your posts clealy indicate you’re in denial (and I don't mean the school or the river)...when the inevitable event occurs that was made possible by HRC and her cronies putting uranium in the hands of those plotting evil in the world, please remember your complete and undying loyalty to HRC, her cronies, and what they stand for...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Arkancided...

Impossible to prove, even if he shot himself in the head twice.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If it was indeed suicide, maybe other butt-hurt Clinton worshippers will follow suite!

Jesus. You guys really don't have any class.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It's sad that someone found it necessary to take their own life. My condolences to the family.

I suppose the right thing to do would be to blame Hillary and make idiotic comments about how this adds to the Clinton "body count", but I don't find it very tasteful or proper to use someone's suicide as a medium to be a partisan douche bag.

Of course you don’t, your posts clealy indicate you’re in denial (and I don't mean the school or the river)...when the inevitable event occurs that was made possible by HRC and her cronies putting uranium in the hands of those plotting evil in the world, please remember your complete and undying loyalty to HRC, her cronies, and what they stand for...

Not wanting to use a man's suicide for political fodder is not loyalty to HRC.

It's human decency.

And I have no clue what uranium has to do with this. You guys are #ing obsessed.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If Hillary is so powerful then how come she lost the election?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Not wanting to use a man's suicide for political fodder is not loyalty to HRC.

It's human decency.

And I have no clue what uranium has to do with this. You guys are #ing obsessed.

Nope...just denying ignorance with eyes and ears wide open...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Jesus. You guys really don't have any class.

Class? It's not like he was flying back on 20 hour flight from the ME after giving a USO show and pretending to grab the boobs of fellow comedian. Now that would a serious lack of class. The troops don't entertain themselves you know!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think GettinRusty might be on the right track. If you can afford to pay off a bunch of people you CAN fake your own death and move to some foreign country with a new identity (and still have your money). It's entirely possible any number of people may be suddenly 'dying' connected to the Clintons or pedogate investigations. Why face the trial, humiliation and ruin when you can just cut and run?

I hope our borders are being closely monitored for this kind of chicanery.

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

She didn't cheat hard enough.

Duh.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

1. Too ill to campaign in middle America
2. Apparently forgot there was an Electoral College (or like the rest of the “rules” , she didn’t think it applied to her)
3. She believed the MSM when they assured her the polls guaranteed her coronation
4. She continually lied about her inability to properly protect classified information, likely disenfranchising all US military veterans who know they’d be in prison for the same offense
5. She had her then paid shill feed her debate questions so she could “win” (Ms. Brazille)
6. Passed out in front of the whole world...then denied it
7. There are more voters than just those in California and New York

There’s more...just feel like moving on. I’m sure others can help you understand more why she lost...
edit on 17-11-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

But then again, if the Clinton curse wasn't "a thing", and if the Clinton's weren't so dirty and rife with crimes in the making, there wouldn't be anyone to think the Clinton's were somehow connected to this person's death, like so many other people who are dead now BECAUSE of their connections to the Clinton's.

Hope this clarifies it for you as it already does with most of the world's population.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You guys are #ing obsessed.

I am obsessed with ousting any and all corruption from humanity. You seem to be obsessed with "us" doing that, making you the opposition.

For the record, YOU SUCK AT CONSPIRACIES.

You will never be a part of exposing the truth and/or bringing justice. You put more energy into defending the face of it all, using the MSM and IC as your guide.

Absolutely pathetic.

edit on 17-11-2017 by eisegesis because: blown gasket

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They found his suicide note, with Hillary's handwriting.

I hear gloria allred has the note.

It is signed by hillary, but she won't leave it be released for analysis.

So I guess that proves hillary did it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't know why this guy or anyone would commit suicide...but must admit that to be on the safe side...it is obvious that one should avoid having ANY connection to Clinton. I am not saying she is offing folks...but seriously, she does seem to have a negative side affect connection on too many mentally! For one's own sanity and obviously long life...best create some distance to just be safe!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No waaaay...

But according to FORBES he was 16th out of 20 of old Hillary’s super PAC...

Whereas the top donor donated $10 million dollars...

I know it’s not hard, but you’re making right wing conspiracy nut jobs look even dumber when you make a thread like this.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ha, ousting any and all corruption sitting behind a computer screen.

Good one.

Oh by the way, speaking of corruption..

About Mostyn’s law firm:

Hailstorm and windstorm lawsuits against insurance companies became a specialty of the firm, attracting the ire of insurers and the Republican officials they supported politically. Lawsuits filed by his firm after Hurricane Rita struck the Texas coast in 2008 took up the cause of homeowners who thought they had been underpaid for damages, in what became a litigation model for subsequent storms.

Republican lawmakers responded by changing state law to limit lawsuits over storm and hail damages...

www.houstonchronicle.com...

edit on 17/11/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Can't imagine that is a list anyone would want to be on now, with such an epic failure it could easily lead to depression and suicide.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hillary lost so there is no power to get the protection his 1 million dollars paid for is a good guess.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Are there any rumors circulating that he was getting ready to appear before a Congressional committee ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join