It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Rothschild Feared Dead After Plane Crash In Buckinghamshire

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Sorry Trillium. This thread needs to be moved to the Hoax forum.

First victims of mid-air collision between helicopter and plane named

Waddesdon Manor said in a statement: "Lord Rothschild and his family extend their condolences to the families of all affected, and their thanks to the emergency services for their swift response and professionalism."

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Err. I don't think that was necessary.

It didn't seem like an intentional LOL and during the course of the thread, information to the contrary was found and produced.

I thought that was the point?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is this true?
edit on 11-19-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

The point is that when the thread is actually moved to the HOAX forum, it will be labeled as [HOAX] on the thread title and because it got to the front page of ATS it's even more important that it get the HOAX tag. Someone logging in and reading the thread title without the HOAX indication could think that it is true.

Do you want ATS to be thought of as a "Fake News" site? I don't.
edit on 19/11/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Fair enough.

WORLDSTAR.
Just basing that from the victims being named and the statement from the Rothschilds.

edit on 19-11-2017 by Tulpa because: Added

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Jobeycool

More like it can't be real because there is no possible way to fit five people on the aircraft as claimed in the OP article.
Yep,some of these people will say any thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: grubblesnert

No. They would have overloaded the aircraft and been lucky to get airborne.

Here are two other things to consider all 5 persons could be seriously under wieght and/or tiny folk.
check their aggragate wieght

They also may have been inhaling helium.
I believe helium is lighter than air
and makes your voice sound squeeky
Any voice recordings from inside of the aircraft availiable?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

There might be in the helicopter, but not in the Cessna.

Police haven't confirmed the identity of the victims, but the fourth victim was said to be a Vietnamese national.
edit on 11/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22882058]Zaphod58[/post
All of my attempts at humor aside. I apprieciate your straight forward information

I feel there is often time to much groundless speculation and nonsense by respondents in many posts
which in turn drown out or take away from contributions made by others who have something credible to add.

At this time I consider myself a non-plus in this forum with my goofy posts and will cease.

Through your straightforward answers you gave me pause to think.
I give you credit and thank you.

edit on 19-11-2017 by grubblesnert because: added t

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No mere helicopter can slay a demon.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
a reply to: Tulpa

The point is that when the thread is actually moved to the HOAX forum, it will be labeled as [HOAX] on the thread title and because it got to the front page of ATS it's even more important that it get the HOAX tag. Someone logging in and reading the thread title without the HOAX indication could think that it is true.

Do you want ATS to be thought of as a "Fake News" site? I don't.

no i dont think thats the right way to go about it either. if anything update the title or put an update on the main post to clear it up from the start. it seems obvious to me that the op in no way was trying to fabricate a story to hoax people but instead was just following what little info they had at the time. seeing hoax in front of something to me is an outright lie intended to deceive from the get go which this was not imo. maybe a popup from ats in threads that have had the information resolved would be nice. would require abit of work from the ats mods though

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow. I can't believe they moved this to LOL.

It is a theory. And we still don't know!

We don't know who really died or what really happened or why.

It is a working theory, and until more concrete evidence comes out we cannot surmise the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

According to MSM outlets ATS is a fake news site. Its a conspiracy site. I don't at all think of it as a fake news site. The MSM label it fake news, so people don't bother going there. When if they did they might find out many things! Forums like ATS encourages discussion, critical thinking and finding the truth! The MSM want us spoon fed, not discussing things between each other while looking for evidence to whether its a hoax or not. They want us to believe their lies. So obviously they will paint any site like this fake news.

Washington Post Names Drudge, Zero Hedge, & Ron Paul As Anti-Clinton "Sophisticated Russian Propaganda Tools"

And do a Google search or Duckduckgo search.

Anyone searching for ATS on the internets will see its a conspiracy site! Most peoples I know as soon as they even see the words conspiracy or UFOs or paranormal, they immediately without question or contemplation dismiss it.

Also it might be true. We don't know. No one does! Seems unlikely to me personally, I can't see a Rothschild being taken out quite so easily. However until any more evidence comes out either way, there is really no point discussing if it is true or not.
edit on 20-11-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

It will backfire on them.
People are waking up to the fact that the mainstream is just a scripted narrative so anything they try and censor with a fake news label will be seen as worth looking at.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium>>>> Somebody made a quip from Mark Twain about his never wishing death on someone but reading certain obituaries with great enthusiasm. That would cover The Rockefellers and the Rothschild's. They are being insanely closed mouthed about this. I think perhaps the student pilot did it deliberately and they are crapping themselves trying to find out who leaked information on them and who might also be involved. or maybe they faked his death and he's gone underground. Some big bad news is rumored to be about to revealed and folks like The Clintons and The Rotchschild's aren't going to be very popular. Maybe they faked the Saudi plane crash and they've gone into hiding. Or maybe somebody is taking these guys out. Even Charles Manson died. Maybe God has had enough?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
In hiding.

edit on 20-11-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

edit on 11/20/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Just because ATS is considered a conspiracy site does not, in any way, mean that it is considered a fake news site. Two different things entirely.
edit on 24/11/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join