It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Rothschild Feared Dead After Plane Crash In Buckinghamshire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
May the entire Rothschild line be dead in this plane crash. If there are survivors, or any Rothschild not on board... may they die nonetheless.

Rothschild are beyond human justice systems. May nature and mechanical failure kill them all.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
May the entire Rothschild line be dead in this plane crash. If there are survivors, or any Rothschild not on board... may they die nonetheless.

Rothschild are beyond human justice systems. May nature and mechanical failure kill them all.

Same for any successor, shareholder benefactor, government agency beholden to them.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Think about it.Makes you no better than them..

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Your money benefits me not regardless.

No better?

Or recognizant of failure and beginning if pseudo refoververy

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

On second thought? Are you in their bed? Forgive me for calling you out. Please spare the US

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

It may not make an individual better than the evil remediated but it sure as hades makes for better future for everyone else now doesnt it?

I dont like killing and butchering chickens ....but...MMMmmm....me loves me KFC.......so I am not so concerned with the process only the processed result.

Sorry chickens but its the liposomal carrier effect in your fat I need to get the good things my body needs into it more expeditiously and in greater volume and more accurately. From time to time I run out of Coconut Oil and have to go non-vegetarian out of need..One of the little secrets the now defunct cabal was keeping from the masses.

edit on 18-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Sounds like fake his own death scenario. What the chances of a helicopter falling on him out of all people. Sounds controlled.. good find

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I’ll crash the chopper... how much the nation (your persanL interests) worth?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

If enough people truly think because they truly wish it .....it it will manifest itself naturally.This is why they fake their deaths...only so people stop thinking about them which removes them from the natural loop so to speak.Out of sight out of mind type of dynamic.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

If enough people truly think because they truly wish it .....it it will manifest itself naturally.This is why they fake their deaths...only so people stop thinking about them which removes them from the natural loop so to speak.Out of sight out of mind type of dynamic.

Comment is brilliant...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

That's why I love stories like this. There are zero indications so far that any member of the family was involved, other than a website claiming five people died on aircraft that can only carry 4. There were no claims of casualties on the ground, and they came down in an area there aren't likely to be people on the ground. But that never stops anyone from going with it.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That's why I love stories like this. There are zero indications so far that any member of the family was involved, other than a website claiming five people died on aircraft that can only carry 4. There were no claims of casualties on the ground, and they came down in an area there aren't likely to be people on the ground. But that never stops anyone from going with it.

Lets simply call it a dry run....practicing for the real thing.....lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

On second thought? Are you in their bed? Forgive me for calling you out. Please spare the US

Take away their power structure by all means. But you would by definition replace it with the same thing..

We are all people.

Wake Up.!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
For the sake of all sanity, should this not be moved to the LOL forum now? Because it seems some people are still commenting here believing this to actually be true.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I know this should be in LOL, we even have a mod posting the voice of sanity here and I respect them but they still not have moved this click bait inspired thread

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

You know, I get it that people jumped the gun on this story. No one has since insisted that there was a dead Rothschild in the crash.

I dont get why we should freaking pretend that we dont all benefit if any number of these people die.

This is a message at this point. People havent forgotten and for generations we will openly wish for their god damned death.

Everyone else is welcome to pretend like you have conquered your ego, have only saintly intentions, and love is all you got.

Me? I'll pray to the devil himself that God doesnt intervene when bad things happen to them.

Good people get my good intentions. If there are any good people in that family, change your name and GTFO.

edit on 11 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Painterz

I know this should be in LOL, we even have a mod posting the voice of sanity here and I respect them but they still not have moved this click bait inspired thread

And now there seems to be a second thread on the topic, speculating if Lord Rothschild is okay.

Remember when this website used to be called 'Deny Ignorance'?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

“Lord Rothschild and his family extend their condolences to the families of all affected, and their thanks to the emergency services for their swift response and professionalism.”

www.heraldseries.co.uk...

The helicopter pilot was identified as Captain Mike Green. He was a 30 year instructor, who had trained many of the instructors in the area. He was said to be on a flight with "a young student" at the time.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Was he able to take his trillions with him?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok got this from 4Channel

REPOSTING SOME LEDDIT ANON'S POST Crash over Rothschild estate was intentional? >imgur.com... flight logs with overlay attached. helicopter set down 60 minutes into flight, waited, lifted off. plane took off when helicopter lifted off second time, found the same course as the helicopter, flew to 4000 feet, and dropped 2000 feet into it. 12 minute flight ON THE SAME HEADING. this was intentional. >imgur.com... here's a time-scaled overlay of the speed and altitude. plane sped up and peaked about 3 minutes (my eyeball-guess) before impact.

linky 1

linky 2

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join