It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy acknowledges pilot drew male genitalia in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, while perusing other news I came across this little gem.

U.S. Navy officials have issued a statement acknowledging that one of its aircraft was used in the drawing of male genitalia in the sky over a county in Washington state.

Officials at the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in northwest Washington told KREM 2 that one of their aircraft was used in the skywriting.

"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable,” the officials said in a statement.

Source

The article do have photographs of the "masterpiece", which will be familiar to everyone who has ever taken a closer look at the walls in public toilets and other places where budding "atists" can wield a felt pen in privacy.

As to the training value, I cannot really evaluate, but I must admit that the scale of the artwork in this case is pretty breathtaking.

Happy weekend :-)

Cheers,

BT

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Well, while perusing other news I came across this little gem.

U.S. Navy officials have issued a statement acknowledging that one of its aircraft was used in the drawing of male genitalia in the sky over a county in Washington state.

Officials at the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in northwest Washington told KREM 2 that one of their aircraft was used in the skywriting.

"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable,” the officials said in a statement.

Source

The article do have photographs of the "masterpiece", which will be familiar to everyone who has ever taken a closer look at the walls in public toilets and other places where budding "atists" can wield a felt pen in privacy.

As to the training value, I cannot really evaluate, but I must admit that the scale of the artwork in this case is pretty breathtaking.

Happy weekend :-)

Cheers,

BT

Promote ahead of peers!
Send to schools ahead of peers!
1/1

People need to lighten the hell up. This is the best example of dick art I have ever witnessed. And I have been in porta pottys from Washington State to gitmo Cuba to Afghanistan! My hats off to you pilot. I hope he or she is getting out and goes to the airlines and makes a ton of money.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If this offends you stay away from anything or anyone that is in the military.

There's a lot more dick where that came from.

lol

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'd take those Navy pilot's out for beers any day of the week.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join