It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Announces Arrests of 267 MS-13 Gang Members in Latest Sweep

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Last month, Sessions formally designated MS-13 as a "priority" for the department's Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces, a collective of several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions touted the arrests as an important step in the Trump administration's effort to stamp out MS-13, whose members have been implicated in a series of high-profile murders around the country.
ICE Deputy Director Thomas Homan said combating MS-13 has long been a priority for the agency.

"However, we are now combating the gang with renewed focus and an unprecedented level of cooperation among DHS's components, and our domestic and international partners," Homan said.

US Announces Arrests of 267 MS-13 Gang Members in Latest Sweep
(emphasis mine)

could these arrests be related to the sealed indictments?

wasnt it discussed here on ats before that the MS-13 gang had connections to the cia and the vegas shooting, lots of coincidences here...

ETA: speaking of those sealed indictments, seems they may be up to almost 1,200 now... mass arrests incoming?
www.intellihub.com...

i guess they are using this as a source for the indictments count drive.google.com...
which atm says 1,428 in 50 of 94 districts
edit on 17-11-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
They have also been mentioned by this Q anon, interesting

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

wasnt it discussed here on ats before that the MS-13 gang had connections to the cia and the vegas shooting, lots of coincidences here...

According to Qanon, MS-13 is used by the Deep State to kill off any opposition. This is a major factor in Trump and his border wall. Qanon has also implied that two MS-13 members were hired by HRC to kill Seth Rich. And then had the two murderers killed to prevent anything coming out.

Whether or not this is related is still up for speculation but you gotta admit, the timing of this is very interesting. 267 members is a hell of a lot.

I have a feeling you won't see much about this in the media.
edit on 17-11-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

According to Qanon, MS-13 is used by the Deep State to kill off any opposition. This is a major factor in Trump and his border wall. Qanon has also implied that two MS-13 members were hired by HRC to kill Seth Rich. And then had the two murderers killed to prevent anything coming out.

Whether or not this is related is still up for speculation but you gotta admit, the timing of this is very interesting. 267 members is a hell of a lot.

Even if this accounts for 267 sealed indictments, there's still almost a thousand to go.

I remember hearing speculation about MS-13 and Seth Rich. I recall someone even put forward a name -- a known MS-13 member who was in the DC area when Rich was murdered, and himself was killed shortly thereafter.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There is older thread about the story you mentionned :

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There is older thread about the story you mentionned :

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

That was the name!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

That is an interesting angle which to me seems like it could be plausible. I wonder though, when it comes to "Hits", wouldn't they want to kill the hitmen who killed the hitmen as well? Like a nervending loop. I guess after so many, the evidence will not lead to them.
edit on 17-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I wonder if ms13 in western hemisphere is equivalent to isis in ME?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

That is an interesting angle which to me seems like it could be plausible. I wonder though, when it comes to "Hits", wouldn't they want to kill the hitmen who killed the hitmen as well? Like a nervending loop. I guess after so many, the evidence will not lead to them.

I think that if they did use this method to kill SR, it would give them plausible deniability. Think about it.

Let's say something went wrong with the "hit". Say Seth survived his wounds, or say some police officers just happened to be patroling by and happened upon the scene as it was happening. A couple of South American gang members committing armed robbery would have been the cover story. There would have been nothing to connect them with HRC or anybody else.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I imagine there's a few layers of "management" between guys like Alpha Jalloh and the top dogs.

Jalloh was a low-level goon. Totally expendable, whether he realized it or not.
One step above him was the enforcer. This is the guy who killed Jalloh after the hit.
Above him are the higher-level gang members who don't get their hands dirty themselves.
And one of those high-level gang guys takes his orders from someone in the DNC and/or Deep State apparatus.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

One big difference is MS13 doesn't have American military weaponry.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredWreck
They have also been mentioned by this Q anon, interesting

Indeed the were, from the spreadsheet on Q posts:

ID
3Lk4PKG Sun 29 Oct 2017 12:47:18

Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.

MS-13 is the rogue intelligence operatives wetworks department.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It might well be happening...

I've been doing a lot of digging to try and find out about indictment stats. Well all I can find is this from 2009 which says that in the entire year of 2006 across ALL districts there were 284 sealed indictments!

So if the count, I've seen up to reports of 1400 SEALED indictments, this is unprecedented, just like the human trafficking arrests have increased dramatically since new POTUS.

Crikey..

S&F as all this stuff is super important!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I've seen up to reports of 1400 SEALED indictments, this is unprecedented, just like the human trafficking arrests have increased dramatically since new POTUS.

Notice also how those reports have gotten minimal coverage in the Media.

Bunch of Luciferian pizza eating thieves and perverts.

I have a feeling we might see even more sealed indictments before this is over.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You know those mysterious FEMA camps that supposedly the NWO was going to ship us all off to? Where are those camps located? Are they in the same regions as the highest clusters of sealed indictments?

If this really is a planned takedown of the Deep State, then there would probably be a couple thousand people (at least) that needed purging, and they'd need prison camps for those people.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I have to disagree with you in a very Fast and Furious way, Xuenchen.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: xuenchen

I have to disagree with you in a very Fast and Furious way, Xuenchen.

I've suspected for a while now that Paddock (the Vegas shooting guy) probably made his money selling guns to MS-13 and other cartels during the Fast & Furious scandal. The claims about making money as a "professional gambler" were just his way of laundering the illegal income.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Q anon? LMFAO. MS-13 is working for the C.I.A.? I can't believe the stuff people believe. HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15
You do realize this is a conspiracy site right?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yep, no surprise there.

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere about a link between ms 13 assassins and Mandaly Bay. Must dig!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join