It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI UNDERCOVER Informant On Hillary’s 2010 Sale Of Uranium Identified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The guy who was undercover for the FBI has been ID'd and he is going to testify to Congress.

He apparently knows some valuable information about the famous Uranium1 deal that zipped through a few years ago.

Lots of controversy and intrigue involved about who did what to who and how and where.

Big questions have been raised.

Now he will talk and apparently show proof of something sinister and wicked.

FBI UNDERCOVER Informant On Hillary’s 2010 Sale Of Uranium Identified

The FBI informant who went undercover to look into Hillary Clinton’s role in an Obama administration-era uranium company was identified yesterday in an exclusive from Reuters:

William Campbell, a Russian lobbyist, is the informant, according to Reuters. He will be testifying before a congressional committee about the 2010 sale of Uranium One, where a Russian-backed company bought a uranium firm with mines in the U.S. Campbell gave information to the FBI about what he saw while undercover as an informant.

“I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist and I have it” – William Campbell

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Bill Clinton's 500,000 paid speech in Russia should have raised eye brows after the deal.. There is so much hanky panky with the deal and the supposedly 8 others (not counting Hillary) who had to OK the deal (Eric Holder and 7 other Obama appointed reps).... I was not there but hopefully the testimony will answer the questions any thinking person has about the whole sordid deal..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
What took him so long?
HRC almost won the election. And BHO has flawlessly finished his second term.

P.S. Hope we won't end up with HRC being an informant too.))
P.P.S. Xuen, do you even have a life apart from ATS?))
edit on 2017 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How many more Hillary threads do you need to do, before you get the *big* prize?

And what is it???

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow! I hope this guy has some serious body guard protection.

Very interested to hear what he has to say.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

He claims to have video of a suitcase of cash being exchanged over the uranium 1 deal. Link

I really hope that video has been copied and distributed now that his identity has been leaked.

edit on 17-11-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here:

Investigative reporter John Solomon from The Hill told Sean Hannity on Thursday the consultant has video of briefcases full of money used to bribe US officials in the Russia uranium scandal involving Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Not just an FBI informant but an FBI INFORMANT?!?!?

Wow!! And since the 9 agencies and the Presidency all were controlled magically by Hillary Clinton (because Witch, duh), no doubt we'll finally see the dark occult machinations that led to the sale of non-military grade Uranium in Canada!!!!

Can't wait to see what horrors are revealed...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
How many more Hillary threads do you need to do, before you get the *big* prize?

And what is it???

How many more laws does she have to break before someone 'gets it' ?

There was a thread here the other day explaining how Fox's Shepard Smith debunked the Uranium One story. He didn't.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Not just an FBI informant but an FBI INFORMANT?!?!?

Wow!! And since the 9 agencies and the Presidency all were controlled magically by Hillary Clinton (because Witch, duh), no doubt we'll finally see the dark occult machinations that led to the sale of non-military grade Uranium in Canada!!!!

Can't wait to see what horrors are revealed...

If he really is so harmless why did the obama doj put a gag order on him, and threaten him?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

non-military grade Uranium in Canada

Some of which ended up in Europe.... and then where?
And Lord everyone knows... No one except the US has centrifuges to turn the stuff into weapons grade... right?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Wow! I hope this guy has some serious body guard protection.

Very interested to hear what he has to say.

He should wear a bullet-proof shield on the back of his head so he can't 'accidentally' shoot himself there... twice.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I can't say I know what this particular bribe is about, however, I do know that, while shocking as it may be, the Russian government basically run on bribes. If you want anything done that is.

This is according to my, granted, limited experience on a group trip to Russia where a "bribery fund" had to be kept so as to make sure our passports were returned to us, our "middle of the night train inspection" didn't get turned into criminal charges with planted evidence, you know, that sort of thing...

Our translator explained that there is an entire bribery economy that fills in the gaps for the low paid non- Oligarchy of Russia. It's just what is.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

And what is it???

A big celebration of Hillary's prison term? Maybe she can learn to cook her own meals while she's in Leavenworth.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

What took him so long?

The Obama Administration held him under a gag order under threat of prosecution if he talked.

The why should be asked there... nothing to hide, right. We keep hearing... 'No story here.'

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Our translator explained that there is an entire bribery economy that fills in the gaps for the low paid non- Oligarchy of Russia. It's just what is.

As someone who works for a large multinational publically traded company I can tell you we take yearly SEC compliance courses and one is about not accepting or giving bribes when dealing with foreign governments or companies.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

I can't say I know what this particular bribe is about, however, I do know that, while shocking as it may be, the Russian government basically run on bribes. If you want anything done that is.

This is according to my, granted, limited experience on a group trip to Russia where a "bribery fund" had to be kept so as to make sure our passports were returned to us, our "middle of the night train inspection" didn't get turned into criminal charges with planted evidence, you know, that sort of thing...

The Russians might run on bribes, but it is illegal for US officials to accept them. That is what this story is about.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
What took him so long?

He and his lawyer had to negotiate a release from some kind of gag order (agreement?) or something.

He was threatened with jail by the Lynch DOJ if he talked.

That has all been settled now.

And he will apparently be talking loudly.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
What took him so long?

There was never any worry about the election. Don't you see it... media completely head over heels for HRC...she had a 99% chance of winning the election...billions of dollars was spent on her campaign...

One doesn't simply 'overcome' these insurmountable hurdles...

It was either destiny
or
...RUSSIA

lol

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
From the original Reuters source article:

Some people who know Campbell are skeptical that he can shed much light on Uranium One. Two law enforcement officials with direct involvement in the Rosatom bribery case in which Campbell was an informant said they had no recollection or record of him mentioning the deal during their repeated interviews with him.

Also, although both Uranium One and the bribery cases involved Rosatom, the two cases involved different business units, executives and allegations, with little other apparent overlap, Reuters found in a review of the court records of the bribery case.

Reuters

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join