It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaughter-Bots are real and worth a look see IMO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
For those of you who can view the video I would think you might be surprised by what is shown.. A small smart drone (smaller than the palm of you hand) with self contain A.I. targets and attacks a manikin/dummy and fires a lethal shot between the eyes..

After the real time demonstration then the video does a scenario of what is now possible with these so called slaughter-bots.. Cheap to make by the millions (military dollars where nothing is cheap) and can be programed to seek out and destroy by age, by ethnic, by location, by sex, and just about any criteria you can think of...

I can imagine turning loose a couple of million of the suckers on an unsuspecting population ...who needs nukes when you have the slaughter-bots..?
youtu.be...

Now we have all heard about the killer robots or A.I. run amuck... It is not happening as of now but it does not take much of an imagination to see how this could play out... If not us then someone else will figure out how to make this stiff work as advertised..
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Are you sure this isn't from some B movie? I don't disagree that this tech could be possible though. Scary, if it were to get in the wrong hands.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
For those of you who can view the video I would think you might be surprised by what is shown.. A small smart drone (smaller than the palm of you hand) with self contain A.I. targets and attacks a manikin/dummy and fires a lethal shot between the eyes..

After the real time demonstration then the video does a scenario of what is now possible with these so called slaughter-bots.. Cheap to make by the millions (military dollars where nothing is cheap) and can be programed to seek out and destroy by age, by ethnic, by location, by sex, and just about any criteria you can think of...

I can imagine turning loose a couple of million of the suckers on an unsuspecting population ...who needs nukes when you have the slaughter-bots..?
youtu.be...

Pretty cool if they were real, but this is obviously a movie.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes a scenario or a fictitious movie about a possible use.. As the closing remarks states the teck is already there to a very large extent... When if ever something like this would be deployed is anyone's guess... However IMO it is probably coming..someday/night..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

but the tech already exists someone has already attached a gun to a drone and shot someone right!

So to think this doesnt exist already is foolish

Of course they have this stuff already

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did you miss 7:10 onward Vasa? In the warning the professor gave at the very end, after the tv test pattern. (I nearly did)

I`m not sure what we are supposed to do about it or how we could prevent the very real threat of A.I. or organisations that may wish to use similar tech against us, for what ever reason they deem necessary.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

This video was posted the other day.
Wasn't this shown at the UN, to help push a ban on weaponized AI.
In the other thread I said how this is possible right now on a consumer level.
I have a drone company, and the tech that's available to make this at home, is available off horizon hobbies website.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I saw this the other day on another site.

The video and headlines were saying 'Slaughterbots, they cannot be stopped', which piqued my interest somewhat.

Unstoppable? Just zap em with EMPs, then sweep em up and weigh em in at the scrapyard.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If we dont make them the Enemy Will!

um! las vegas?
I know it was not drones.
well not the small ones any way!

edit on 17-11-2017 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I watched about 30 seconds and call BS on this, Tony Stark here seems fake and so does that drone stream.

Also here is the website at the end of the vid autonomousweapons.org...
edit on 17-11-2017 by MorpheusUSA because: added website---your welcome.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
IT is a Concept Based Video!!!!!!!!!!
see the end.

but if you think they can not build them now.
your are just fooling your self.

edit on 17-11-2017 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Are you sure this isn't from some B movie? I don't disagree that this tech could be possible though. Scary, if it were to get in the wrong hands.

Give it a few years and some crazy bunch of religious cult "terrorists" will be running around with these weapons mysteriously marked with "made in the U.S.A." on them.

Meanwhile our TV screens will be bleeding with warnings of fear and how our government needs to protect us

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It if can be done, it probably will be done. There are enough sick and corrupt people in the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The technology may exist.

It is what is done with it that matters most...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
All part of the "Official Version":

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You didnt put the link to their take action site:
autonomousweapons.org...

I hadnt heard of them before. Thank you!
edit on 17-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I think the best form of defense is not to rely to heavily on technology

as in no smart phones, nothing that can be detected
so goodbye smart phone, google glasses, VR , AR tech

because the only way to defeat them is to hold tightly onto your humanity
and not become a transhumanist

we can also win by using techniques to throw of facial recognition software by utilising the inability of machine to recognise patterns , like camoflague for your face

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

IF we'd quit blowing up and destablizing the World then we'd stop having enemies.

Meanwhile there's a damn AI arms race running hot right now because "we" started it all in pursuit of your very logic there (the excuse for proactive military IMPERIALISM).

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've seen a recent documentary where IS in Syria and Iraq are using off the shelf consumer drones and fitting them with grenades, it flys over and drops a grenade.

This is 100% real they are using killer mini drones now.

How ISIS is turning commercial drones into weapons

nypost.com...

Small consumer drones rigged to drop grenades have proved an effective weapon in Iraq and Syria.

scout.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People need to stop relegating this to the realm of science fiction, it isn't fiction. It's real and it's here already. The question is who has them and how many. The number #1 rule of warfare is what? - never let your enemy know your intentions. The public has no clue what kind of deadly technology the deep state has hidden away waiting for the right crisis to bring it out.
Better to start thinking ahead on how to counter this kind of threat than imagining it isn't real and will never come to pass. That would be very naive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join