It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe for Bicyclist who Flipped Off Trump Motorcade Raises $100,000...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I'm British and I donated to the the fund for a chuckle.
Trump is a clown and I'll flip him the finger if he ever makes his state visit here, so will many people, it is why the visit has been delayed, he knows it won't be cheering and flag waving lol

Yes, I'm sure that's why the visit has been delayed--because he's afraid you and others will flip him the finger.

Do what you will with your money, as long as you don't mind me sitting back and chuckling at the comedy of it all.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Trump is a clown and I'll flip him the finger if he ever makes his state visit here, so will many people, it is why the visit has been delayed, he knows it won't be cheering and flag waving lol

Yes, I'm sure that's why the visit has been delayed--because he's afraid you and others will flip him the finger.

Do what you will with your money, as long as you don't mind me sitting back and chuckling at the comedy of it all.

His visit has been delayed because the protests will be an embarrassing mess lol, doubt it if you like but pretty much all commentators here are saying the same lol
...and chuckle with me by all means, I chuckled when I donated, it's not like my contribution caused my children to starve

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

His visit has been delayed because the protests will be an embarrassing mess lol, doubt it if you like but pretty much all commentators here are saying the same lol
...and chuckle with me by all means, I chuckled when I donated, it's not like my contribution caused my children to starve

Probably waiting for all the kiddie diddlers there in government to be rounded up....the British government is famous for that here in the US!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good point, but when he does make his visit I look forward to flipping him the finger for a laugh.
I won't get sacked either being self employed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join