It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters want Hillary impeached - Even though she's not President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

No one can run for Congress without the same donors that fund it now. That takes campaign reform. The people are apathetic to our real problems. Our elections are corroded with money and now foreign meddling. But the people select candidates by one issue, that's why we have just two parties. The modern day issue and litmus test is abortion.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
For everyone saying that Hillary cannot be impeached now that she is out of office, I suggest you research the following term, "late impeachment."

Here's a start:

In practice, late impeachment may rarely if ever prove worthwhile to pursue. Then again, one can imagine several scenarios in which it might. Even if no occasion ever arises in which late impeachment is worthwhile to pursue. This would place late impeachment in the same class as regular impeachment-more important to have available than to actually use. No federal executive official has ever been impeached and convicted, either while in office or after leaving it, but every federal officer is appropriately constrained by the possibility of impeachment, and it is only with late impeachment that this constraint can be properly whole.

1-1-2001
The Constitutional Case for the Impeachability of Former Federal Officials: An Analysis of the Law, History, and Practice of Late Impeachment
(direct .pdf link)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
This crap reminds me of a video of a guy asking lefties to sign a petition to ban H2O.....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You're seriously basing an opinion based on a talk show skit? You might be even dumber than they are.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What is most disturbing is how many members don't get the point... they agree that she should be impeached. Wow. Just wow.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

"Trump supporters want Hillary impeached - Even though she's not President"

Yes, I am sure the legal term for charges is something else than "articles of impeachment", now that she is merely former secretary of state, but is that really the story?

They associate "impeachment" with bringing charges for crimes committed while holding office, rather than with bringing charges against the criminal holding office for crimes committed.

"haha, Trump Supporters use the wrong legal term for bringing charges to Hillary for crimes committed as Secretary of State!"

Big deal.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Also notice that Kimmel feels the need to explain the audience that Hillary cannot be impeached because she does not have a job to get impeached from.

Surely if it goes without saying, then there is no need to say it?

One could be tempted to think that this is a sign that Kimmel is aware that the association with bringing charges for crimes committed while holding office, rather than with bringing charges against the criminal holding office for crimes committed, is not a partisan thing but a general thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
For everyone saying that Hillary cannot be impeached now that she is out of office, I suggest you research the following term, "late impeachment."

Here's a start:

In practice, late impeachment may rarely if ever prove worthwhile to pursue. Then again, one can imagine several scenarios in which it might. Even if no occasion ever arises in which late impeachment is worthwhile to pursue. This would place late impeachment in the same class as regular impeachment-more important to have available than to actually use. No federal executive official has ever been impeached and convicted, either while in office or after leaving it, but every federal officer is appropriately constrained by the possibility of impeachment, and it is only with late impeachment that this constraint can be properly whole.

1-1-2001
The Constitutional Case for the Impeachability of Former Federal Officials: An Analysis of the Law, History, and Practice of Late Impeachment
(direct .pdf link)

No wonder Clinton is on a tyrannical rebuttal binge.

She could be the first !!

Blue Ribbon time.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There is an odd fascination that the right and alt-right have with Clinton. I'm not sure why, over a year later, she is still the subject of so many threads. Personally I see her as a shady operator, not newsworthy anymore and a person that likes to play the blame game.

Regarding the video of how stupid people are: The average person in the US doesn't care about much that doesn't affect them personally...World news is not something most people read or care about. Heck, I'm pretty sure that at least 90% of us cannot name the PM of Canada or the President of Mexico without google. The point is...we're not a well read or well educated population. (With exceptions..as there are some brilliant people here.) So finding dumb people on the street, catching them unprepared and turning on the cameras...it's funny but not surprising.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wonder If those dumb people know their taxes and the deficit are about to go up.
Then in 2020 there will be an outcry to cut Medicare, Medicaid, snap to pay down the debt. As predictable as the rising sun.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Might be a bit of a stretch to say they are calling for her impeachment and actually simply not true as far as MSM talking heads.

I doubt anything will come from the uranium stuff but she should have to face the music for the mishandling of classified material as well as Huma Abedin.

Classified material was mishandled by both, material found on Abedins husbands computer whom at the time was facing serious charges of sexual misconduct.

In the military for awhile now and have seen people crucified for mistakenly mixing classified material on non classified systems, the breaches that Clinton and Abedin committed were intentional. No special treatment for anyone.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the mention of Hillary gets the right-wing turgid, it's their form of political foreplay...let's remember that these are the same folks that accused the Clintons of murdering Vince Foster decades ago

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She could be the first !!

where have I heard that before?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Jail is just fine with me...She can keep her imaginary Presidency....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: TrueBrit

But you only have to look at the total absence of properly researched, logically valid arguments coming out of the right hand side of politics, to know that of the two, there is only one political bloc which has actual facts, real statistics, not lies, and damned lies, just raw data, to back up any one of its arguments or positions.

So you are saying the political Left is the only source of truth. The right is nothing but lies.

I love how cheerleaders (for one side of the political spectrum or the other) point the finger at the other party all the while ignoring the very same things that they are pointing out within their own claimed tribe.

I surprise laughed so hard reading that I shot coffee out my nose and onto the keyboard. Well worth the laugh though.

Not as funny as poor people thinking Trump is one of them. THATS FUNNY

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dfnj2015

Did you learn a new word today? Repeating it doesn't make it impact anymore than the last time.

You realize the op supporting evidence was a late night show skit?

It's no impact because right wingers are not smart enough to know. I realize Republicans are not smart enough to know Hillary can't be impeached as shown in the skit. And I realize Republicans are not smart enough to figure out of to indict Hillary who is so obviously guilty of breaking many federal laws and should be in prison. The problem is Republicans just don't understand how to get Hillary indicted. Maybe at some point Republican politicians will figure it out. In the meantime, the delusional right wing Republicans will just keep assuring everyone Hillary should be in prison.

It appears by your statements that you are having difficulty understanding that you have been duped into believing that a comedy skit equals some kind of fact.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Innocent. No. We're all well aware she mishandled classified material.

Scapegoat for conservatives? Yes.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Here's a start:

1-1-2001
(direct .pdf link)

Perhaps we should impeach Woodrow Wilson posthumously, then.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Trueman

Innocent. No. We're all well aware she mishandled classified material.

That's it? Nothing else?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, she did win the popular vote, nation wide.

That's gotta count for something...according to many it does. So... Impeach her, just in case winning the popular vote does actually matter...

j/k. Seriously. J/K!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join