It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Weapon Stockpile Used by ISIS found in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Vienna talks are a hopeless NATO imperialist gambit. Only possible solution to Syrian war is Sochi's meeting.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Please cite your source that says NATO is involved in Syria.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The current Skripal case in the UK is an attempt to cover up the ongoing re-grouping of terrorists that are leaving Ghouta in order to prepare other attacks somewhere else. Soon more Kalibr hits will have to be delivered.

Also, this Skripal case indicates west's frustration at their inability to curtail Putin's approval rate before Tomorrow's elections. Possibly the total inability to even foment protests to the levels of 2012.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Not really, no.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Do you mean to say you actually believe the British claims of Russia doing it?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I hope the US and Russia 100% destroy ISIS in Syria. They're returning to their old ways of filming unorthodox executions and broadcasting them.

This poor guy was turned into a human bomb. Explosives put in his helmet and thrown off a building head-first.

Article: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope the US and Russia 100% destroy ISIS in Syria. They're returning to their old ways of filming unorthodox executions and broadcasting them.

This poor guy was turned into a human bomb. Explosives put in his helmet and thrown off a building head-first.

Article: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Did they weight his helmet with lead to ensure he fell head first and then they turned him into lampshades and soap?
I'm calling BS on that article. I mean, why not just chuck him off the building anyway, he'd die for sure. why go to all that trouble?
Double BS.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

They used wooden planks to secure him into one position and used chin wedges to prevent his head from moving around. If you want to call the article bs thats certainly your choice. Before doing that you may want to check out liveleak for the video. That crap usually gets posted there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join