It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLAIM - Congressmen are Exposing Their Genitals and Groping on the House Floor!.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good honest people with work ethics and morals aren't going to run for a major US political position. Why the hell would they? You are just going to get power hungry do anything to win people. It's sad.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Good honest people with work ethics and morals aren't going to run for a major US political position. Why the hell would they? You are just going to get power hungry do anything to win people. It's sad.

Why wouldn't they? I have ethics and morals, one day I would like to have a major political seat. Like most people who seek office, I think I could offer some good ideas to improve things.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
TRAINING ? They need training in how not to sexually harass ? You couldn't make this crap up.
If they need to be trained not to molest they should be in psychiatric wards. If they say they are taking training in the hope of getting off the hook then they should ALL be fired immediately.
Those that run the show have for years been doing all the things that that we cannot do through the laws that THEY themselves make. It's time to topple the house of cards.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
TRAINING ? They need training in how not to sexually harass ? You couldn't make this crap up.
If they need to be trained not to molest they should be in psychiatric wards. If they say they are taking training in the hope of getting off the hook then they should ALL be fired immediately.
Those that run the show have for years been doing all the things that that we cannot do through the laws that THEY themselves make. It's time to topple the house of cards.

That's pretty much the government's answer to everything. Send them to some kind of training or seminar so you can say you did something. It's nothing more than a Cover Your Ass measure.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think AL FRANKEN could be one of the House Floor molesters.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think most Americans are guilty of sexual misconduct. That's why these threads don't end up with hundreds of posts.

Bill Clinton getting blow-jobbed in the Oval Office was stunning to me, but the media, neighbors, co-workers all made a joke out of it. He didn't even get in trouble for that disgraceful act. OMG.

Now we have Roy Moore and Al Franken accused? WHO CARES! NOBODY REALLY. Right???

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think most Americans are guilty of sexual misconduct. That's why these threads don't end up with hundreds of posts.

Bill Clinton getting blow-jobbed in the Oval Office was stunning to me, but the media, neighbors, co-workers all made a joke out of it. He didn't even get in trouble for that disgraceful act. OMG.

Now we have Roy Moore and Al Franken accused? WHO CARES! NOBODY REALLY. Right???

Clinton was impeached, apparently you can't google....as a democrat who voted for him twice, he should have been removed by the senate, and vice-president Al Gore should have become president.....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: carewemust

What's that old saying?

Politics is Hollywood for ugly people.....

Doesn't surprise me if it's true...

Exception:
Tulsi Gabbard

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Clinton was impeached, apparently you can't google....as a democrat who voted for him twice, he should have been removed by the senate, and vice-president Al Gore should have become president.....

Clinton WAS NOT impeached for his sex crimes. Try another search engine. Google is lying to you!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The creepiest thing about these stories is the average age is like 90. What if they we're a bunch of 20 year olds.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

House will require anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training for all members and their staffs.

If this requires "training"... All is already lost.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

House will require anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training for all members and their staffs.

If this requires "training"... All is already lost.

Why? We want government to be run like a business right? What business doesn't have sexual harassment training?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Pandora's Box has been opened. Gretchen Carlson at Fox News opened it, and it was only the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick.....

Big Time Democrat is about to be "exposed"...and not just on the Floor of the House!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick.....

Big Time Democrat is about to be "exposed"...and not just on the Floor of the House!

twitter.com...

Rubs hands together....laughs from the belly....ready for the onslaught....this should be a good week.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick.....

twitter.com...

Rubs hands together....laughs from the belly....ready for the onslaught....this should be a good week.

What's the score now?
12 Democrat Assaulters (Alledged and Actual)
2 Republican Assaulters (Alleged)

edit on 11/30/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In hindsight, I think the article's "claim" of Congressional sexual misbehavior on the House floor is probably true.

So will the Taxpayer-funded slush fund cause this to be swept under the rug via cash settlements, as well?

<< 1  2   >>

join