It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLAIM - Congressmen are Exposing Their Genitals and Groping on the House Floor!.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmmm, the only answer seems to be for all the women to lock up all the men in prison. That way the problem is easily solved.

We men must be given an ultimatum to transfer gender or face the jail house.

That's the sound of the (congress)men working on the chain gang, honey.

Poor men folk! We don't know what to do any more. I must admit I am completely lost. Let the women take over and have to make the first moves. See how they like all the rejection.

I am all for reversal. The women need to make the first move. Problem solved without having to lock up all the men in the jail house.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
AND THAT'S WHEN THEY'RE IN SESSION!
we as citizens are SUCH better people than those elected,there are VERY FEW who are even,MY peers ,brain damage and all.
MAYBE 7 know honor at a guess,politics haven't KILLED them yet.
Institutionalized deception,PARTY protectionism,MONEY...these are their religious idols and all they hold of value as lawyers.
NOT AMERICA at all.
THEIR QWN GAIN ALONE.
ALL others are kept out of the loop and MINIMIZED now with a few operating like SLA members lately,actually having the GALL to put JUSTICE and WARRIORS as part of their title,for their proclaimed Marist movement. (WE know they want unrest to act officially ,but then again LAWYERS are mostly dysfunctional at war anyway,hence the childish propaganda the kids eat up)
Don't EVEN talk to ME about their credibility here, I JUST HOPE I don't accidentally HURT one who has delusions on an MMA victory,based in their "soldiers" and the male ego displays the women use most CLUMSILY use.
It is QUITE funny to watch this, KNOWING what death and destruction one has learned.
WE threw a business guy at them because he CAN'T be bribed if he LOVES the country and has billions,SO ALL the lawyers are ginning up charges BASED on WHAT THEY are now doing and are claiming THAT is ALL TRUMP is about...
I know a narcissist is in office WHO WON'T shut up AND I don't really LISTEN to it as I am WATCHING WHAT HE IS doing,HIGHER education,training and a life in poverty has created THIS predator,I was corporally punished for any lies as well so I have superior discipline AND a pathological NEED to combat liars.
OR shoot them once the cops move..

AND HERE we are...

edit on 14-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) they really need to stop expanding the scope of what sexual assault/harrassment is...

If you ask someone if you can masterbait in front of them (Louis CK).. that is not assault or harassment..

If you keep asking them after being rejected or take some action against them for retaliation because they rejected, you..

That’s harrassment...

B) appearently LBJ was very well hung and used to whip it out repeatedly.. seemingly as a political tactic.. literally “see mine is bigger than yours.”

I dunno, man. In one of those CK allegations, he blocked the door.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2017 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I think that sexual harassment, has been prevalent for as long as man has existed, the only thing that's changed is technology and the many ways in which you can now be caught and exposed for any actions.

-Alee

And women. Don't forget women do this to men too. And to each other. Anybody have a sister or cousin that went to college? Ask her to tell ya some stories about the # the other girls will do.

Don't ask your daughter, you'll probably wind up killing somebody.

Yeah I didn't mean men when I said Man, and I edited my comment to reflect that unfortunately apparently too late. I don't have any daughters yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

What's that old saying?

Politics is Hollywood for ugly people.....

Doesn't surprise me if it's true...

yes, well when a chap is born with a large penis, a day comes when he thinks he is a winner - first chance he gets he drops hints to the other guys that he has a whopper, or turns around to chat to the fella next to him in the urinal "
'surreptitiously' displaying his good 'fortune'. Then he counts the hours and days for the gossip to spread amongst the guys and then to the gals. That smirk such types have is the "I have a 'little' secret smirk. They really believe that they have the key to the city and this says a lot about human culture.

If they have a face and height to go with it then they go for hollywood or the front man of a band. Then you may derive extra acclaim from women who ask to plaster cast it for posterity.

If they have a sense of humour and the cock-suredness that goes with the outfit they go into comedy - stand up usually like say Milton Berle.

If they are ugly and disproportionate they go as has been said into business or politics.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

After all theyve gotten away with over the decades, im sure members show up drunk and/or high with their dicks out on a pretty regular basis.

Obviously nobody is paying attention to them in any meaningful way so why not?

Its a huge party sown there where they make their own rules, exempt themselves from laws that apply to the rest of us and do it all with impunity by tradition.

Welcome to The Goodie Room.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
where were they five years ago???

oh let me guess a bunch of them were down to play ball

that's the problem (aside from these douchebags) is when a bunch of them are down to play ball it really messes it up for the ones who don't want to
edit on 14-11-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

This seems a bit exaggerated, but I bet something is going on. If you thought it was limited to Presidents last century you're deluding yourself. It's only that as society has come out against this information that more people are empowered to take a stand against it and expose it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Politicians are second only to Hollywood when it comes to the far end of the morally bankrupt scale.

We need a purge.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What Weiner did was mostly harmless, most of it was just cheating on his wife. He got busted because of his last name and the fact that the jokes write themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It reminds me of 6th grade and the guy that took his peen out on the bus and was squeezing it so much it was bright red. Nearly scarred me for life.

I didn't bring it up at our 25th high school reunion though. (YW, Brett F.)

Guys are so gross with their weener-flashing and all.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

What Weiner did was mostly harmless, most of it was just cheating on his wife. He got busted because of his last name and the fact that the jokes write themselves.

Translated, he made the Dems look bad so he gets a free pass.
You realize it was with underage kids right?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No surprise really, after all they always talk out of their ass.

Some in Congress apparently didn't get the memo that there are cameras always rolling? The fact that they would do this under those circumstances is most surprising to me.

Cameras certainly weren't a deal breaker for former Congressman Anthony Weiner...

We put these people in power. Should we be embarassed or alarmed over our lack of intuitiveness?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Considering his latest incident involved a 15 year old girl and resulted in a 21 month prison sentence, "harmless" (mostly or otherwise) isn't the first word I'd have chosen to describe his actions, YMMV...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You should run for State Attorney General.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

After all theyve gotten away with over the decades, im sure members show up drunk and/or high with their dicks out on a pretty regular basis.

Obviously nobody is paying attention to them in any meaningful way so why not?

Its a huge party sown there where they make their own rules, exempt themselves from laws that apply to the rest of us and do it all with impunity by tradition.

Welcome to The Goodie Room.

At 15% public approval, they realize that they have nothing to lose. So they might as well let it all hand out.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
You realize it was with underage kids right?

Actually, no... I wasn't aware of that. I tend to not really see any harm in online only relationships though. You can't physically intimidate someone you've never met. If he was meeting up with them i nperson, that's another matter entirely.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The interesting question is maybe: "What is wrong with a system that produces leadership of this quality?"

You cannot make diamonds from turds.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This seems a bit exaggerated, but I bet something is going on. If you thought it was limited to Presidents last century you're deluding yourself. It's only that as society has come out against this information that more people are empowered to take a stand against it and expose it.

The only reason they didn't take a stand against it before was they were afraid of it hurting their career, just like all the scum who kept quiet about it in Hollywood. They're not brave, it's not empowerment, it's cowardice. They are part of the problem.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join