It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLAIM - Congressmen are Exposing Their Genitals and Groping on the House Floor!.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is this believable? There are cameras running 24/7 on the Floor of the House of Representatives, and members of Congress know this.

Two members of Congress said today that some of their colleagues have engaged in sexual harassment with staffers and others, including exposing their genitals, groping women on the House floor and asking apparently lewd questions such as "are you going to be a good girl?"

The comments came during the House Administration Committee's first hearing to review sexual misconduct policy in the House of Representatives.
More at: abcnews.go.com...

ALSO...

In a video posted online Friday morning, Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., said that a chief of staff forcibly "kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth" when she was working as a congressional staffer.

Speier continued in the video, “Many of us in Congress know what it’s like because Congress has been a breeding ground for a hostile work environment for far too long.”
More at: abcnews.go.com...

As a Result...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Speaker Paul Ryan said today, that the House will require anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training for all members and their staffs. The announcement came just hours after a hearing in which two female lawmakers spoke about sexual misconduct involving sitting members of Congress.
More at: thehill.com...

Is sexual misconduct becoming more prevelant and brazen this century? Before, it was only occassionally high-profile...like Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. But now, we allegedly have Congressmen exposing their privates on the floor of the House! I find that hard to believe. How about you?

-CareWeMust

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's that old saying?

Politics is Hollywood for ugly people.....

Doesn't surprise me if it's true...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

A) they really need to stop expanding the scope of what sexual assault/harrassment is...

If you ask someone if you can masterbait in front of them (Louis CK).. that is not assault or harassment..

If you keep asking them after being rejected or take some action against them for retaliation because they rejected, you..

That’s harrassment...

B) appearently LBJ was very well hung and used to whip it out repeatedly.. seemingly as a political tactic.. literally “see mine is bigger than yours.”

+10 more 
link   

Congressmen have no genitals.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

More women staffers are coming forward, describing lewd behavior from Congressmen on the elevator.

link   

No surprise really, after all they always talk out of their ass.
edit on 14-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It's long been said that Congress is just a bunch of nuts who spend all day playing grabass... who would have thought that description was literal?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I think that's what candidate Trump was getting at when it told Marco Rubio that he was "little" Marco, after Rubio said that Trump had "small appendages", or something like that?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And

$15 Million in Taxpayer Money Has Been Paid Out to Settle Congressional Sexual Harassment Suits

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) informed NBC’s Chuck Todd on Tuesday that $15 million in taxpayer money had been paid out over the years to settle sexual harassment suits filed against members of Congress.

Earlier in the day, Speier testified in front of the House Administration Committee that two members of Congress, a Republican and a Democrat, have engaged in sexual harassment in the past.

Todd asked Speier about her allegations of sexual harassment and what she believes her responsibility is in going public with that information.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Some in Congress apparently didn't get the memo that there are cameras always rolling? The fact that they would do this under those circumstances is most surprising to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Some in Congress apparently didn't get the memo that there are cameras always rolling? The fact that they would do this under those circumstances is most surprising to me.

Cameras certainly weren't a deal breaker for former Congressman Anthony Weiner...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Wait, what?

If this is true, how in the world are taxpayer's footing the bill?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What else can you expect of your congress when even your current president is groping women?!
Why is it that you defend when douche a l'orange harass women but get outraged when politicians do it?
edit on 14-11-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That’s trump...

The only play in his play book is “I know you are but what am I..”

Lol..

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

people should have spoken up a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, Donna Brazile did demand to see some dicks.

Seriously though, so Congress is like Hollywood, full of enablers that keep the secrets of serial harassers? Prosecute everyone who knew as an accomplice.
edit on 14 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
What else can you expect of your congress when even your current president is groping women?!
Why is it that you defend when douche a l'orange harass women but get outraged when politicians do it?

Clinton was perfuming his cigars in the velvety folds of his interns and left a trail of rape accusations, get real.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think that sexual harassment, has been prevalent for as long as mankind has existed, the only thing that's changed is technology and the many ways in which you can now be caught and exposed for any actions.

-Alee
edit on 11/14/2017 by NerdGoddess because: mankind not man.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I think that sexual harassment, has been prevalent for as long as man has existed, the only thing that's changed is technology and the many ways in which you can now be caught and exposed for any actions.

-Alee

And women. Don't forget women do this to men too. And to each other. Anybody have a sister or cousin that went to college? Ask her to tell ya some stories about the # the other girls will do.

Don't ask your daughter, you'll probably wind up killing somebody.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join