It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demi Moore: Indecent 'Exposure'?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

For Christs sakes...it's called humor.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
if the guy was 19 and the girl was 15 people would be freaking out and thats a fact.
100%

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
if the guy was 19 and the girl was 15 people would be freaking out and thats a fact.
100%

There is absolutely a double standard.

Even if I didn't so much have an issue with that age difference.. that video is really cringe-worthy and awkward, at best.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

But it being vetted thru publuc airing over the past 30 years shpuld meam something.

It wasnt creepy in 1982. In the context of 2017 itis.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

2017itis. I think you may be a genius.

If we were to take all the 60's era politicians and dig into their pasts, I wonder what we would find to hold them to today. I'm not saying there is anything as serious as what is being alleged, but if were going to take everything out of context, why not go full retard?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
100%

That comment crystal clear.

Here we are with these sexual assaults coming out of the woodwork left and right. What are people trying to justify in this thread? Are people trying to gray the lines?

I would think this one was easy. One was a minor and one was an adult. Simple.

"but but but...they are just kissing". So then what? Where do we draw the line? Just simple touching of the butt? The back? The neck? Are there specific body parts to touch on a minor? Are we trying to label kissing as non sexual now?

Different standards for females adults doing stuff to male minors? Really?

I would think the usually suspects that cry and rip their cloths at the sky in morning would have the same aversion to this abuse of a minor. If you allow and justify this, then what if the genders were reversed? What about the golden formula that feminists promote, age/2 + 7?

The only way this issue will ever be fully addressed is if the lines are not blurred. At all. All rules need to be applied equally to both female and male. We need to come up with standards of what constitutes a sexual advance and adhere to those standards for all cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join