It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage....HOLY CRAP! Biggest Global Political Collusion in History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
One of the best clips of the legend Nigel Farage is this...

What politician will not only stop and speak to protestors but to actually win them over and earn there respect!

That was a great vid and perfectly sums up the guy as a politician

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I think "they'd" like you to believe Farage is a joke in the UK.

That's what "they" do----belittle the truth and the truth tellers. But people all over the world have respect for Farage---far more than you or anyone else realizes or is willing to admit.

Nope. He is a joke in the UK.

Yes, some people do have respect for him and his party but it's never been enough to get him elected to Westminster. And he's tried seven times. And failed spectacularly each time.

His party is imploding and now has zero representation in Parliament.

He ran away from the hard work of Brexit and now hosts a talk radio show.

He is the failed leader of a failed party.

And before anyone says "but he delivered Brexit", I suggest you look into the internal politics of the Conservative Party over the last thirty years. Brexit was collateral damage from their ongoing civil war.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

That's what "they" do----belittle the truth and the truth tellers. But people all over the world have respect for Farage---far more than you or anyone else realizes or is willing to admit.

Yes, some people do have respect for him and his party but it's never been enough to get him elected to Westminster. And he's tried seven times. And failed spectacularly each time.

And before anyone says "but he delivered Brexit", I suggest you look into the internal politics of the Conservative Party over the last thirty years. Brexit was collateral damage from their ongoing civil war.

To put some perspective into the above brain fart.

Point one, the last election he lost was the one in which the winner was guilty of breaking electoral law on funding, He had the whole tory party machine helping him get elected.

Point two UKIP is collapsing....Since Nigel Farage stepped down as leader...That should tell anyone with a brain something.

His hard work was in getting a referendum in the first place. He was not part of the government and they wouldn't let him have a position on the negotiating team anyway. So he didn't run away from anything, that's just silly hyperbole. You may as well accuse me of running away from the hard work of Brexit.

We got and won a referendum, I would say he and UKIP succeeded.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Point one, the last election he lost was the one in which the winner was guilty of breaking electoral law on funding, He had the whole tory party machine helping him get elected.

Point two UKIP is collapsing....Since Nigel Farage stepped down as leader...That should tell anyone with a brain something.

His hard work was in getting a referendum in the first place. He was not part of the government and they wouldn't let him have a position on the negotiating team anyway. So he didn't run away from anything, that's just silly hyperbole. You may as well accuse me of running away from the hard work of Brexit.

He didn't do any hard work, hardly ever attended as an MEP...still collects his £100,000 pa, his ticket was immigration and nothing else, and boy did he run..over to see Donald for a job, but then Donald is an even bigger liar the Farage is.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Wow you really don't have a clue what you are talking about do you.

Here is one clip Farage talking about democracy in the EU parliament...

That one clip proves your point that "his ticket was immigration and nothing else" is a load of bollocks and everything you say can't be trusted at all. There are hundreds more clips where I can prove you are wrong.

Better luck next time because you have been found out to be a liar!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
Wow you really don't have a clue what you are talking about do you.

Here is one clip Farage talking about democracy in the EU parliament...

That one clip proves your point that "his ticket was immigration and nothing else" is a load of bollocks and everything you say can't be trusted at all. There are hundreds more clips where I can prove you are wrong.

Better luck next time because you have been found out to be a liar!

It's easy to make speeches, this is another Farage speech,
Nigel Farage said back in May that 52-48 win for the Remain side in the EU referendum would be "unfinished business".

In an interview in May 2016 Ukip leader said such a narrow margin would prompt him to fight for a second referendum.
He said: "In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it."

Nothing significant about those figures then? not with standing that a bigger remain majority would have been his time to finish...hilarious don't you think, especially when he ponced about the UK parliament afterwards telling 'remoaner' MP's, "to get over it"...now you see why he is a laughing stock...hmm, I guess not!

As for democracy, what kind are you talking about?

And you might look at a post I made some time ago about the referendum immediately after the event, and how it will have to be approved in Parliament because of an old written part of the constitution, the act of settlement, that established parliamentary sovereignty. In regard to this referendum it nearly didn't happen until the lawyers were called upon, and when it did the MPs were all forced...by their party's to approve it.
I'll bet you were not to bothered about 'democracy' then though...Eh?

And you would call me a liar..

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's easy to make speeches, this is another Farage speech, Nigel Farage said back in May that 52-48 win for the Remain side in the EU referendum would be "unfinished business". In an interview in May 2016 Ukip leader said such a narrow margin would prompt him to fight for a second referendum. He said: "In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it." Nothing significant about those figures then? not with standing that a bigger remain majority would have been his time to finish...hilarious don't you think, especially when he ponced about the UK parliament afterwards telling 'remoaner' MP's, "to get over it"...now you see why he is a laughing stock...hmm, I guess not!

Haha you really are a joke aren't you. You never provide any evidence for your statements! BTW it was The Mirror who tried to make this narrative. Here is Nigel talking about what he said...

Again you have been found out to be talking BS! Get your head out of the sand/from your own arse.

The only way we should have a second referendum is AFTER we have left the EU and it's institutions, then that would be fine. The people had their vote and we decided to Leave. Suck it up!

As for democracy, what kind are you talking about?

I've stated that in my post if you actually read it all and comprehended it, but you kind just hear what you want to hear. Very sad.

And you would call me a liar..

I called you a liar because you did lie and I provided evidence of that! With that statement you are implying I am a liar, so please tell me, what have I lied about?

Try backing up your assertions and claims with evidence!
edit on 83015bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2017 13:15:03 -06003117 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is one of the reasons why Trump won. We are on the verge of a radical change to world politics, and I can't wait for it to happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I doesn’t surprise me at all.This is why EU or let’s face it Germany UK and France wanted one super state.But the people of UK got out.And it’s a storm on the horizon collusion.I think the fallout will be significant.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: SprocketUK

He didn't do any hard work, hardly ever attended as an MEP...still collects his £100,000 pa, his ticket was immigration and nothing else, and boy did he run..over to see Donald for a job, but then Donald is an even bigger liar the Farage is.

I can tell you don't do much reading or listening. Yes, that's what the Guardian tell you Farage does, believe it if you want, or, alternatively and requiring more effort, go out and look for yourself.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

* Yeah, that is SO bad! Same-sex marriages?! Sad!

It's not that at all.

It's that Soros is deciding what you think is good or bad.

You don't even know why you think and approve the things you do.

You just follow the "trend" as promoted by the media, which is controlled by Soros etc..

That's the real point.

If soros decides pedophilia is a good thing, he'll promote it, the media will hammer it over and over, until the population accepts it, and you'll aprove it too. Then, say "so what" when Soros name is mentioned.

I can't blame Soros, though. I'd probably do exactly the same thing, if I had his kind of wealth.

After all, with all that money, what would a person do for entertainment, except change the world into a place defined by one's own vision.

Other people's opinion be dammed.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

* Yeah, that is SO bad! Same-sex marriages?! Sad!

It's not that at all.

It's that Soros is deciding what you think is good or bad.

You don't even know why you think and approve the things you do.

You just follow the "trend" as promoted by the media, which is controlled by Soros etc..

That's the real point.

If soros decides pedophilia is a good thing, he'll promote it, the media will hammer it over and over, until the population accepts it, and you'll aprove it too. Then, say "so what" when Soros name is mentioned.

I can't blame Soros, though. I'd probably do exactly the same thing, if I had his kind of wealth.

After all, with all that money, what would a person do for entertainment, except change the world into a place defined by one's own vision.

Other people's opinion be dammed.

I have to respectfully disagree. If I had Soro's money, there wouldn't be hunger in any country on the planet.

I would be like Buffet and Gates. BUT, I would be watching each of the NFP's I'd set up like a hawk.

Fred.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join