It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage....HOLY CRAP! Biggest Global Political Collusion in History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is what a legitimate bomb shell is. Great find OP. The balls on Farage to call out in public the members to expose themselves or face investigation. Wow.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Soros could bankrupt any nation in the western world. If he lacks faith or goves it the market listens.

Thats the problem. Good or bad intentions, the fact he remains or was even allowed to reach this amount of power is unacceptable in a modern world.

Go back a couple hundred years if you want hidden hands and quiet smirks from the side lines.

There are few peasants and the illusion of power is shattered. There is no monopoly of force and no faith in bread and circus.

Either people like him adapt or they die. They were given kingship, not eternal rule.

So move over or put em up

edit on 11 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

As a general rule of mine.... When someone says that they know best and what they're doing is for your own good... They don't and it isn't.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
...thats some balls there.

I delight in his balls. They are spectacular!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He's mos def on "The Piano Wire List".

He's definitely on a list. I just hope he's extra careful the next time he visits Brussels.

Nigel Farage's car wheels 'were sabotaged in an assassination attempt': Ukip leader lost control of Volvo when wheel fell off on motorway... and police confirm foul play

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The ONLY man in that room who would even know what the truth was, let alone speak it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What can I SAY....

Russia is thrifty.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nigel Farage has been doing this for over a decade .
He's not perfect but he is one of the most successful politicians we have had for a century.

He's taken tons of abuse from the media and public (particularly from the 'Love not Hate' group ironically), he's had death threats, survived a car crash, a plane crash, testicular cancer and a wheel falling off on the motorway. Yet here he is still battling away for truth and what he believes in.

What a fighter and true champion of the people.

You cant Barrage the Farage as we say!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He said "I'm going to come back to 'So what?" quickly and decisively. That was impressive.

The motive behind "So what?" is worth examination.

Why not "So what?" to any comment in politics?
edit on 14 11 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He will never be Sir Nigel, but if ant one politician in the last 50 years deserves a bloody knighthood, its him.

Well, maybe Tony Benn too, but he would have turned it down flat.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I honestly dont know very much about Nigel Farage.

Based off how he handled himself, I still tip my hat to a fellow bastard.

The rest you say, if true, makes me think I spoke too soon. Not the salary. I dont mind people making money. I dont actually believe in class.

He may be poor and hated eventually if he starts to perform poorly.

You arent REALLY elite if you have to go to work.

Politicians are stand in necks for guillotines.

There are only kings and subjects according to the kingdoms needs. Soros tries to be a king from the shadows by creating an artificial and cruel need.

Thats why anyone taking a piss on him is doing something right in my book. So there is always that.

Soros would also manufacture his opposition so as to control it. So there is also that.

TLDR:
Screw Soros. This guys big balls hold true for at least speaking the words we wanted someone to say. Why and to what end remains to be seen for sure. But BS was called nonetheless.

Big bastard balls.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is amazing. Yet another nail in the coffin for Soros.

Israel, Hungary... who next?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen

I think Trey Gowdy and Nigel Farage might be long-lost twins.

Nigel Farage couldn't hold a candle to Trey Gowdy.....

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I honestly dont know very much about Nigel Farage.

Based off how he handled himself, I still tip my hat to a fellow bastard.

The rest you say, if true, makes me think I spoke too soon. Not the salary. I dont mind people making money. I dont actually believe in class.

He may be poor and hated eventually if he starts to perform poorly.

You arent REALLY elite if you have to go to work.

Politicians are stand in necks for guillotines.

There are only kings and subjects according to the kingdoms needs. Soros tries to be a king from the shadows by creating an artificial and cruel need.

Thats why anyone taking a piss on him is doing something right in my book. So there is always that.

Soros would also manufacture his opposition so as to control it. So there is also that.

TLDR:
Screw Soros. This guys big balls hold true for at least speaking the words we wanted someone to say. Why and to what end remains to be seen for sure. But BS was called nonetheless.

Big bastard balls.

Is there any particular part you would want clarified?

BTW, I don't mind people taking money well earned, I'm a born capitalist in that respect...making speeches once or twice a year.....whenever you fancy, is not money well earned. Think of it this way, as an Euro politician he can continue just the way he did before..not that he had much choice, since he lost his parliamentary seat...the one he had won with the same old crooked rhetoric previously, wonder why he lost it this time round? but don't give me the, 'he had served his purpose bit' he put those people off by the way he acted after BREXIT, and the BREXIT lies he and Boris perpetuated in the election....and as anyone with half a brain can see, that also cocked up the Conservative party... his closest ally and with Boris's help of course, in the election, with a near hung parliament, against a Labour leader who is poles apart from Conservative thinking, and still not every person who is a Labour follower's choice of who could be a Labour Prime Minister. That's how bad it is.
As for the politico who shouted out "Who cares" that is sarcasm because it is a 'Trumpism' that they all know about here in the UK, used by Trump when he would spit on the little people in the recent past.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. Like I said, I dont know much about this guy

I liked his speech as far as content and as far as delivery, it was really on point.

And again, I may have spoken too soon praising him if what you say is true. I will take your word for it since you do know more about it than me. I will start looking more into the subject.

I still say the whole thing is forever archived in my mind as "Big bastard balls speech /guy".

Have a good one
Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ARE YOU SURE ...

We can't send DELTA FORCE or a RUSSIAN SPETZ aircraft mechanic for Soros?
SAS would LOVE it, I PROMISE!
edit on 14-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen

I think Trey Gowdy and Nigel Farage might be long-lost twins.

As much as I respect Trey Gowdy, I've always viewed Farage as the British Ron Paul. Both speak the truth and point out common sense. While both are ridiculed as 'nutjobs' by the establishmet, both are good and honorable men. Kudos to Farage, he deserves a lot more respect than what he gets.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No no no!

Don't you know anything!

18 billion dollars from Soros is ok and couldn't make any change anyways.

Working with British spies to collude with Russians against trump, that's ok too.

Foreign money and influence is always ok and no big deal as long as it supports a globalist agenda.

So that 18 billion is no big deal.

Now 100 thousand dollars in Facebook ads from russia, that is a real evil plot that stole the election from Hillary.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's funny as sh**!

When I first read about the 100k for facebook ads... I thought someone was putting us on... that it was a joke with a punchline. So far as ad-spend goes... it doesn't even move the needle... LOL!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
ARE YOU SURE ...

We can't send DELTA FORCE or a RUSSIAN SPETZ aircraft mechanic for Soros?
SAS would LOVE it, I PROMISE!

I don't think we could... but someone could.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Absolutely mate. Looking forward to those smug faces of his contemporaries turning to frowns once this heats up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join