It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Plague

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Don't worry folks: It is not the amoeba we need to be worried about:

www.theguardian.com...

These dudes are paying hardly any tax as our societies go down the shoot. No houses being built for us, no way of having enough money to function in our societies. This is the global epidemic. This is the plague that is killing people and making so many have ill health.

We MUST counteract this because they are destroying us with their greed. The money is NOT trickling down.

Richest 1% own half the world's wealth, study finds

Credit Suisse report highlights increasing gap between the super-rich and the remainder of the globe’s population

The world’s richest people have seen their share of the globe’s total wealth increase from 42.5% at the height of the 2008 financial crisis to 50.1% in 2017, or $140tn (£106tn), according to Credit Suisse’s global wealth report published on Tuesday. “The share of the top 1% has been on an upward path ever since [the crisis], passing the 2000 level in 2013 and achieving new peaks every year thereafter,” the annual report said. The bank said “global wealth inequality has certainly been high and rising in the post-crisis period”.

So, WHILE WE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING AUSTERITY and watching our societies fall apart they have been getting super rich at every increasing super duper rates since the so called "crisis" that was really them taking the profit and completing the new system of wealth by stealth extraction from the world's masses.

I have all the fire of Che Guevara in me when I read news like this, yet all the patience that Jesus taught about how to deal with your enemiy. I feel positively schizo torn between the two.

I told you guys all along this was the case. Check back on my threads and comments if you don't believe me. I told you that they pulled out and took the profit after setting the thing up so that it would be a constant "cash cow" and golden egg laying hen for the giant. They make us pay for the austerity while they keep piling it up at speeds never seen before.

We are being totally screwed. It is so sad that so few see this. If we all saw it then we would stand a chance of correcting it. We should have a WORLD STRIKE and stop doing anything for them until they agree to look after us better. DROP TOOLS! Don't mend their super yacht when it needs repairing, don't repair their cars, don't build their houses or taxi them about town, don't sleep with them if you are one of their hookers, don't serve them in restaurants, refuse to work at their bank kiosks or supermarkets. Most of all: DON'T PAY THE BILLS to them as hurting them in the pocket is the greatest sting of all. As if that could happen, but it could be a bloodless revolution to make them see the errors of their ways.

On it goes. Keep getting screwed until the Famine Angel blows the trumpet and declares a day's wages just for a loaf of bread, but "do not damage the oil and wine"!

(Had to have the joke and post this in "Diseases and Pandemics". I have had my fun and you may move it to where you think it belongs. Sorry!)

edit on 14-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

We should have a WORLD STRIKE and stop doing anything for them until they agree to look after us better. DROP TOOLS! Don't mend their super yacht when it needs repairing, don't repair their cars, don't build their houses or taxi them about town, don't sleep with them if you are one of their hookers, don't serve them in restaurants, refuse to work at their bank kiosks or supermarkets.

Lambo/McLaren/Ferrari dealers are not going to "drop tools" when they can charge anywhere from $500 to $2000, just for an oil change. Restaurants? For every 100 that would refuse service, you'll have 10 that spring up just to cater to them. At very high prices. The rich will flock to them just like they do to every other "in" place.
On top of that, for every person that does refuse to work, there are 1000 people just waiting to fill that job. And you can bet the ones who refuse Will be replaced.

It's a nice fantasy...but everyone has their price and They can afford it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

That's funny... but true.

And they started all this with money that wasn't there to begin with. Now it's just digits in the bank... most of us don't even see the notes or coins.

Digits generated out of thin air.

I wish someone could hack the banks and place a million digits into everyones account... at least who deserve it. by that I mean not those who are sick individuals

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Define "suffering austerity."

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Somehow funny!
This was the last sentence of my comment in the "15.000 scietnists warn the humanity" thread:

To be honest, this ruling class is a disease and the world is suffering from it!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Define "suffering austerity."

Within the context of the UK, it is defined as:

Spending on housing slashed. (immigrants blamed.)

Spending on the NHS slashed. (immigrants blamed.)

Spending on state benefits slashed, disabled people dying and committing suicide. (immigrants blamed.)

Spending on council services slashed. (You can probably guess who gets blamed.)

Spending on national infrastructure slashed. Growth stagnating.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

We are being totally screwed. It is so sad that so few see this. If we all saw it then we would stand a chance of correcting it

What does this matter when you got a Pres that dumps his fish food! /s

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

stop doing anything for them until they agree to look after us better

Or you could look after yourselves...

I've noticed the opposite problem. There has been no austerity and public largesse continues to increase.

For example, the poor have doubled the proportion of London housing they occupy over the last decades. Forcing the rich to spend up to four hours a day traveling in to work, plus all the environmental problems this causes. If the poor could somehow be persuaded to watch daytime TV in the provinces the world would be a better place.

Tax rates have been rising too. If you're in the 60+ percent tax bracket plus paying two lots of VAT at 20 percent each, you can be the same or worse off than someone on minimum wage who works a few hours while scamming for tax credits.

I'm kind of a philanthropist, but often shocked at how ungrateful the "poor" seem to be.

I also subsidise the ultra wealthy, billionaires get huge handouts to look after their racehorses, millionaire landlords live almost entirely on housing benefits, housebuilders are getting rich on help to sell.

Really, what we need is to try to stand on our own two feet rather than suckling on the teat of the poor taxpayer.

Probably do more for your self-respect as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: supermouse

If the poor could somehow be persuaded to watch daytime TV in the provinces the world would be a better place.

So more TV is the answer to a sleeping populous?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Oh, so because the government, no matter what, never has enough money to pay for everything everyone else wants "free," you look at people who have more than what the government gives you and blame them for having more?

Thought so.

What if the real problem is that you have ever increasing numbers of people who have given up and just plain depend on the government to give them everything?
edit on 14-11-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: supermouse

If the poor could somehow be persuaded to watch daytime TV in the provinces the world would be a better place.

So more TV is the answer to a sleeping populous?

No, but if I'm going to pay for them to sit around and watch TV all day, I would prefer if they didn't do it in the most expensive part of the country. That's all.

By the way, spending on housing and the NHS is up massively under this government. Weird choices are being made on how to spend it. Housing benefit, SMI, and help to sell are really hurting the poor. Tax breaks and handouts are really distorting the market.

In hospital today, they have a computer chair in the corner beneath a sign saying "do not sit on the computer chair". What could the chair possibly be for? There's not even a computer.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Oh honey. That's what they want to happen. They want us to die off. That's the point. They simply syphon all of the wealth out of the system so that the vast majority do not have enough to survive (take the basics, shelter, food and medical care), and all of us dirty, stupid, useless eaters will die off. There will be a lot of chaos in the end sure, but that's for us to experience, it's for them to observe.

They are already prepared, with their bunkers and houses that are practically bunkers, survival vehicles are all the rage for the wealthy right now, weapons, security and independent systems to run it all. They are set to watch the show while the rest of us kill each other. This process doubles as entertainment for them. High drama "Oh it's so sad, but it has to be done". Like putting down a sick and vicious dog in their mind. I suspect that when the infrastructure has enough cracks in it they will start to release diseases into the general population here and there as well. Nothing that runs too high a risk of getting back to them, but enough to speed things along to end our suffering in the It Will All Be Over Soon sort of way.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
u can't boycott them out

Just remove the evil ... first we need to spagetify them than find the evil and remove it now put back together ... dam nothing left oh well ...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The reason the system has to collapse is because these richest few compete amongst themselves who has the most wealth. The race between them makes sense to them, nothing else matters to the greediest people on the planet.

Why Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

Why Hitler issued his "Scorched Earth" proclamation.

Why the current cycle of endless war, debt and destruction will continue until the End.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No they don't.

All money is fiat.

Central banks as in like the federal reserve own ALL of the world's wealth.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermouse

originally posted by: Revolution9

stop doing anything for them until they agree to look after us better

Or you could look after yourselves...

I've noticed the opposite problem. There has been no austerity and public largesse continues to increase.

For example, the poor have doubled the proportion of London housing they occupy over the last decades. Forcing the rich to spend up to four hours a day traveling in to work, plus all the environmental problems this causes. If the poor could somehow be persuaded to watch daytime TV in the provinces the world would be a better place.

Tax rates have been rising too. If you're in the 60+ percent tax bracket plus paying two lots of VAT at 20 percent each, you can be the same or worse off than someone on minimum wage who works a few hours while scamming for tax credits.

I'm kind of a philanthropist, but often shocked at how ungrateful the "poor" seem to be.

I also subsidise the ultra wealthy, billionaires get huge handouts to look after their racehorses, millionaire landlords live almost entirely on housing benefits, housebuilders are getting rich on help to sell.

Really, what we need is to try to stand on our own two feet rather than suckling on the teat of the poor taxpayer.

Probably do more for your self-respect as well.

Really? The poor have doubled the amount of housing they occupy in London forcing the rich to commute up to 4hrs. Any evidence? What's really happened is the property value in London has gone up so astronomically that even some of the rich can't afford it. The rich of course aren't entitled to social housing which is for the poor.
Until robots and AI take over the jobs the poor do in London, there will still be a need to house the poor in London.

As for VAT, business's required to pay VAT pass on this tax to their customers when selling their goods and or services. They can also claim VAT back in terms of their costs. So it's not really a tax on business but on the consumer.

Unless you are living way beyond your means there is no way a person in the 60 percent plus tax bracket is financially the same or worse off than someone earning minimum wage.

Try working a zero hours contract job, then you might understand why the poor get pissed off. The tax payers by the way, are barely able to pay the interest on the countries national debt, so in effect, we aren't paying for anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No they don't.

All money is fiat.

Central banks as in like the federal reserve own ALL of the world's wealth.

So why is America 18 trillion in debt ?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
These people are getting rich off of us because they invest in imports and made a lot of money in speculating of oil. It actually isn't speculating, because those who traded oil never lost anything unless they were targeted to fail because the refineries would not buy their oil. It is a big chiche, only those in their investing club can make a bundle on oil.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The reason the system has to collapse is because these richest few compete amongst themselves who has the most wealth. The race between them makes sense to them, nothing else matters to the greediest people on the planet.

Why Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

Why Hitler issued his "Scorched Earth" proclamation.

Why the current cycle of endless war, debt and destruction will continue until the End.

Nero actually helped with trying to put the fires out.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Because of intragovernment debt which the people are 'entitled' to.

Debt is created by spending more than it takes in.

The big three account for the largest debt, and is the 99%

ss,medicare,medicaid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join