It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Britain First's leader Paul Golding and his deputy Jayda Fransen were arrested near Tonbridge on Wednesday on suspicion of inciting religious hatred....

Britain First leaders Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen banned from five areas of Kent.

Britain First Provoke Muslims Helping Grenfell Fire Families Outside East London Mosque
The mosque is helping those affected by the fire.....

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Two Britain First leaders charged with religiously aggravated harassment....

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There are bad people of all different races/religions/nationalities/ideologies. Why focus so much on the Muslim?

it's probably all those pesky decapitations and explosions. there's also that thing they do when they get a car and drive it into a crowd.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

Oh, so Muslims aren't enacting Sharia law on their own people in Britain?

Do some Muslims chose to regulate dealings between themselves via the tenets of sharia law? Yes.

Is this done under a legally binding framework? No.

The state cannot stop people making agreements between themselves under whatever terms they wish. The State does however make a point of stating that these agreements are not recognised as being legally binding in a court of law.

This is something we can agree on. I don't believe that Sharia Law should have a place in the UK. UK citizens should follow UK law.
edit on 14-11-2017 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse A good rule of thumb. If you have to ask if something is racist then is. Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

No go zones are you serious?? Do you even realize that fox had to apologize for that garbage. And your doing the same thing gas lighting an issue to achieve an agenda.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then let's also focus on why white males keep getting a hold of guns and shooting up a bunch of strangers in public places. I'm much more concerned about that. I'm much more suspicious of every white guy I see in the grocery store now, then I am of the Muslim women who have shopped there along side me for years with no harm done.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
a reply to: mazzroth

And The West has been invading Islamic nations for quite some time now.

Have millions of white males migrated to Islamic countries to permanently reside? I must have missed that.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Is it only Muslims who use cars and other vehicles to kill people then?

Nope, actually, it is not. White supremacists and fascists do it too. Like everything that far right lunatics do though, it is down played, probably because their victims are in segments of the population that the narrative paints negatively for nefarious reasons having to do with control of public opinion.

Ok, so is it only Muslims who use bombs to kill their targets?

Oh hell no. The Unabomer used explosives, the IRA used explosives, pipe bombs have been used in homophobic attacks by white lunatics with no religious connections at all here in the UK, we had a fellow who was just a straight up thug, white fellow, kill two policewomen in a handgun and grenade attack in Manchester, to which he had lured them with a false report of a crime in progress, made to the emergency services control center.

And as for decapitations, that method of defouling a body is not unique to Muslim killers either. What you have there is a list of reasons to be wary of people, not Muslims in particular.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I totally agree but unfortunately you are talking to a brick wall. The war for common sense has been lost, you only need to look at how many stars and flags posters like ElectricUniverse accumulate compared to your own to know that - as NOFX once sang - ' 'The idiots have taken over.' We are out numbered.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Are you racist? lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It depends on your intent and how you frame the stories. Usually, people selectively list crimes to make one group seem worse than another.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Objectively speaking Islam is a religious ideology not a race. If someone wishes to argue a critique of Islam is racist then they need to show why using an objective rational argument on a case by case basis. Not just some simplistic idiotic PC based blanket statement. This is clearly a big issue and won't just magically go away. Is mass islamic immigration really compatible with non islamic countries?

As the islamic population of countries in europe increases in the coming decades will it get better or worse? These are serious questions which deserve serious objective rational debate.

Meanwhile France is in a state of emergency with fully armed combat troops patrolling the streets...

Richard Dawkins has said...

Richard Dawkins slams Islam as ‘most evil religion,’

www.washingtontimes.com...

'Why Do You Give Islam a Free Pass?'

www1.cbn.com...

Is Dawkins now a far right islamophobic nazi racist?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Well unless you actually believe the UK is under Sharia law then his post was accurate.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

A very complex point, broadly NO it is not - when taken as a measure of the fact that these GROUP's account for more criminal behavior especially against woman than other group's of non muslim migrant's.

BUT YES it is when you remember it is not identifying those specific ethnic group's within the Muslim migrant's that are the most problematic and therefore exonerating those that are law abiding but of course the counter argument would be that to profile them by there origin would discriminate more against those group's that the problem is most associated with and of course that would mean the innocent among THEM would be even more unfairly targeted.

The truth though no matter how people feel about it is that there is no flame without fuel.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Depends entirely on context. The vast majority of crimes in the US and Europe are committed by people who are at least culturally Christian yet there religion is rarely if ever mentioned.

Not sure why you choose that post to quote since it is accurate.

Happy to use the term bigot if you prefer, however I am confident that the roots of many anti Muslim posts are based on good old fashioned racism rather than any well thought out criticism of religion.

Curious if being critical of islam is rooted in Racism in your opinion, does the same apply to being critical of other religions? or do you just assume anyone critical of a brown person is racist?

Nothing wrong with being critical of religion. I am very critical of religion. But when people are selectively and generally inaccurately critical of a single religion that just happens to be predominantly associated with people of a different colour then I am quite happy to point out the racism.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

Oh, so Muslims aren't enacting Sharia law on their own people in Britain?

Do some Muslims chose to regulate dealings between themselves via the tenets of sharia law? Yes.

Is this done under a legally binding framework? No.

The state cannot stop people making agreements between themselves under whatever terms they wish. The State does however make a point of stating that these agreements are not recognised as being legally binding in a court of law.

This is something we can agree on. I don't believe that Sharia Law should have a place in the UK. UK citizens should follow UK law.

I very much agree, yes. And I'm supportive of the work the courts and the justice system is doing to challenge the use of Sharia based agreements within the UK.

There is precisely zero chance of sharia laws becoming enshrined into UK law.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Objectively speaking Islam is a religious ideology not a race. If someone wishes to argue a critique of Islam is racist then they need to show why using an objective rational argument on a case by case basis. Not just some simplistic idiotic PC based blanket statement. This is clearly a big issue and won't just magically go away. Is mass islamic immigration really compatible with non islamic countries?

As the islamic population of countries in europe increases in the coming decades will it get better or worse? These are serious questions which deserve serious objective rational debate.

Meanwhile France is in a state of emergency with fully armed combat troops patrolling the streets...

Richard Dawkins has said...

Richard Dawkins slams Islam as ‘most evil religion,’

www.washingtontimes.com...

'Why Do You Give Islam a Free Pass?'

www1.cbn.com...

Is Dawkins now a far right islamophobic nazi racist?

Dawkins quote was taken out of context. Here's what he said in context:

“It’s tempting to say all religions are bad, and I do say all religions are bad, but it’s a worse temptation to say all religions are equally bad because they’re not,” he added.

“If you look at the actual impact that different religions have on the world it’s quite apparent that at present the most evil religion in the world has to be Islam.

“It’s terribly important to modify that because of course that doesn’t mean all Muslims are evil, very far from it. Individual Muslims suffer more from Islam than anyone else.

“They suffer from the homophobia, the misogyny, the joylessness which is preached by extreme Islam, Isis and the Iranian regime.

“So it is a major evil in the world, we do have to combat it, but we don’t do what Trump did and say all Muslims should be shut out of the country. That’s draconian, that’s illiberal, inhumane and wicked. I am against Islam not least because of the unpleasant effects it has on the lives of Muslims."

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Not out of context IMO ahh yes that's what he said. That is perfectly in the context he said it. Not a big fan of islam I don't think. Infact the whole thing sounds even worse IMO.

I shouldn't laugh lol. But I think he has a fatwa jihad declared on him for that like Salman Rushdie.
edit on 14-11-2017 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
“They suffer from the homophobia, the misogyny, the joylessness which is preached by extreme Islam, Isis and the Iranian regime. '

This same comment could be applied to many religious groups. Westboro Baptist Church anyone?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join