It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: mazzroth

Another fact is that a particular gender has a penchant for mass shootings. Whatcha think about that? Facts are facts.

I totally agree, the facts are undeniable that white males do most of the mass killing. Whats your point ? I am not hiding behind some lefty agenda.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Saying that there is an "Islamic Agenda" is stupid and naive. There may be a geo-political agenda for control, and fundamentalism is just the tool. You know, like a gun is a tool.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

White males are evil and need to be banned. For my safety and well being in public places.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

And The West has been invading Islamic nations for quite some time now.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: kaylaluv

I think you just want to ignore facts. You want to claim that people who will post crimes by Muslim immigrants hate all Muslim immigrants, just like claims made by people like you that those who are against illegal immigration hate all immigrants, which is also false.

Seems like you ignore the facts!

You want to claim that people who will post crimes by Muslim immigrants hate all Muslim immigrants

Proof? No, cause you just make things up if people dont agree with you

NO, it is not racist to report a crime, youre supposed to do that! It is racist though, if you choose to ignore all other crimes and only focusing on the ones made by muslims...

You should ask yourself this: "Why do you focus so much on muslims, and not what this is really about, criminal people making crimes" Maybe you are racist? not saying you are, but other people just sees criminals, you see muslim criminals - why is that? think about that!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Depends entirely on context. The vast majority of crimes in the US and Europe are committed by people who are at least culturally Christian yet there religion is rarely if ever mentioned.

Not sure why you choose that post to quote since it is accurate.

Happy to use the term bigot if you prefer, however I am confident that the roots of many anti Muslim posts are based on good old fashioned racism rather than any well thought out criticism of religion.

Which part of that quote is accurate?...

Here let me show you something that many of you have also dismissed.

Liberal Muslim Woman Speaks Up on Why She Voted For Trump.

Humm, it's kind of weird that the video with the interview was apparently taken down by youtube. In that video that "progressive Muslim woman" was saying that democrats wanted to ignore Muslim radical attacks., which is why she among some others voted for Trump for President. I guess she must be a "bigot" in the eyes of many in the left, humm?...

As for the claims in that post that the attacks by Muslim immigrants are just a few?... Are you kidding me? Are people in the left ignoring the sexual attacks and robberies performed by Muslim immigrants in several German cities by the thousands?...

Does everyone forget that Germany resorted to tell women not to walk by themselves in what is supposed to be a "free democratic Germany"?...

Is everyone forgetting the attacks at Music festivals in Germany from Muslim immigrants?

We are not talking about "a few and isolated attacks"...

In the following video, Anthony Brian Logan, discusses some of the many attacks by Muslim immigrants at Music festivals in Germany.

Britain.

in Sweden.

Italy.

And this is not about your claim that anyone pointing this out "must be a bigot/racist", or whatever other label you want to put on those who differ in opinion from yours.

Here is a response from a Muslim migrant and what he has to say.

More attacks.

Here is the response from another Muslim but this time in the United States. Listen to what the Muslim man says starting at 56 seconds.

what about men and women like this man... Is Raheem Kassam a bigot too because he is not Muslim anymore and is talking about what is happening and the fact that Sharia law is what Muslim immigrants want to impose in the western world?

edit on 14-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link and add comment

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: PistolPete

See this kind of "Apologist" attitude hides facts, the facts are one particular race has a penchant for crime and the imprisonment statistics prove that beyond any shadow of doubt but you try and muddy the water with that garbage you just wrote. It seems we are living in an age where the lie is more important to some people than the truth.

Really?

the imprisonment statistics prove that beyond any shadow of doubt

So there is NO cases of people getting imprisoned wrongfully? There is NO cases of people getting away with crimes without imprisonment? The legal system is perfect and makes NO mistakes (accept from letting all these criminal muslim immigrants go free ofcourse)

Maybe racism plays a part in these numbers being what they are? Maybe a LOT of factors decides what makes a person criminal?

So tell me, why do you think the lie is more importen than the truth?? wake up man!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You tube is so cool. Did you see the one where all the stuff is moving around on its own in someone's kitchen? Totally legit, I'm sure...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Why not admit that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and harmless, and that attempting to ban all Muslims is nothing but hateful, and won't even solve the problem of terrorism?

Because people like you who are unaware of the Islamic Agenda need to be taken to task for being stupid and naive, it has nothing to do with hate and everything to do with preserving our very way of life. You have no idea what has happened in Spain, France and now Germany...I will give you some advice, go and listen to Bill Warner on youtube and come back and talk in here. Islam is invading the West and the facts are there for all to see.

www.youtube.com...

Not hate, PANIC!! You are scared and affraid, and because of that you have entered a panic state, now youre brain is looking for solutions, and you will accept whatever solution given, as true. You are not thinking straight.

YES, in a hierarchy, people will allways fight to get to the top, has NOTHING to do with races/religions/etc.
NO, muslims is not magically the only people trying to get to the top of the powerstructure

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
NO, it is not racist to report a crime, youre supposed to do that! It is racist though, if you choose to ignore all other crimes and only focusing on the ones made by muslims...

First of all, I have made many threads about crimes committed by non-Muslims...
Second of all, the problem is not "Muslims", the problem is the wave of Muslims from areas that are radicalized. Not to mention the fact that the majority of Muslim immigrants don't want to integrate, and this is shown by the amount of riots and attacks they have made.

There are Muslims who grew up in western nations and integrated in those societies. These days it is different.

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
You should ask yourself this: "Why do you focus so much on muslims, and not what this is really about, criminal people making crimes" Maybe you are racist? not saying you are, but other people just sees criminals, you see muslim criminals - why is that? think about that!

Have you thought that maybe I don't want to see what is happening in Europe happen in the U.S.?...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

edit on 14-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: no point in pointing out stupid to those unable to grasp the concept

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

You tube is so cool. Did you see the one where all the stuff is moving around on its own in someone's kitchen? Totally legit, I'm sure...

Instead of making a generalized comment which is false, how about you post which of those videos is "fake" and post evidence that those videos are fake?...
edit on 14-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Muslims arent a race.

Blaming all muslims for the actions of other muslims isnt a fair take imo, and a little prejudiced.

Being against a flood of muslim immigrants to western nations is not prejudiced though. There are many legit reasons to oppose that.

Criticizing the religion of islam is fair game.
Religions are ideologies and you dont have to agree with any of them. Critique of religions is legit as long as its a legit criticism.

JMO.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Muslims arent a race.

Blaming all muslims for the actions of other muslims isnt a fair take imo, and a little prejudiced.

Being against a flood of muslim immigrants to western nations is not prejudiced though. There are many legit reasons to oppose that.

Criticizing the religion of islam is fair game.
Religions are ideologies and you dont have to agree with any of them. Critique of religions is legit as long as its a legit criticism.

JMO.

Are all these immigrants Muslim?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Instead of making a generalized comment which is false, how about you post which of those videos is "fake" and post evidence that those videos are fake?...

Your asking the member to prove a negative.... I've got one... Your fake news...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

If I were to start posting examples of people using guns to hurt other people (and there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of examples) in order to push for gun restrictions, what response do you think I'd get from gun rights activists? Maybe something like, don't blame all of us law abiding gun owners for what criminals do in order to push your agenda?

Yeah, it's like that, only with pushing an agenda against Muslims.

There are bad people of all different races/religions/nationalities/ideologies. Why focus so much on the Muslim?

A gun is not an ideology with different perspectives to what is normal in western societies...

A gun by itself is an inanimate object that does not tell you what to do...

Muslism who want to bring Sharia law to the west, and don't want to integrate in western nations but want western nations to integrate into becoming Muslim, is completely different than an inanimate object...

Can you make any more of a red herring, or are you going to try to make an intelligent argument?...

edit on 14-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your asking the member to prove a negative.... I've got one... Your fake news...

Well, it seems that a lot of people in the left are regressing and becoming children... "you are fake news, you are fake news"... Only idiots would claim a person is fake news...

Oh and btw, not only can a person "not be fake news", but in your inane sentence you should have written "you're fake news". Your is indicative of possession, you're is a contraction of the words "you" and "are".
edit on 14-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Anybody can say anything in a YouTube video.There are videos of people saying unicorns are real! Prove it's fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, it seems that a lot of people in the left are regressing and becoming children... "you are fake news, you are fake news"... Only idiots would claim a person is fake news...

Prove to me your not fake news.

Simple yes no answer will suffice.

Do you live in Europe, if so where?

If not have you ever been there, if so where and when?

edit on 14-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

How about the time someone posted a thread about UK "no go zones" and all the UK members all said they didn't actually exist?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join