It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am sad!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Had a little read through of the comments, and I think I could have worded my post differently but as people have said the comments that some people have passed are what is exactly wrong with today’s society.

I’m just saying as a race we could all do with working together to actually achieve something rather than this silly system where it only benefits the 1%

And who cares if I’m 23 and feel like this? I would much rather see and feel this at 23 than live til 50 and see the world in this way. We have become too obsessed too proud and too greedy.

Hands up I’m guilty. I was saying this because I’m sad that there will never be change because people seem happy with it , and although I’m guilty I do not enjoy it.

I am not being a spoilt brat and “third world” people would swap positions etc. I know I’m extremely lucky to have the life I do because of the luck of where I was born. But like I mentioned we shouldn’t be living in a world of poverty today. Why don’t we say # the system let’s fix the globe so poverty is wiped out.. that’s what I’m saying the problem is that people are too focused on themselves, I’m doing my bit to try and make a difference and I know other people do!

But I would say the ones that have been rude and antagonising are the ones that fall short of helping other humans in need

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: brandonforsyth11

The world will never unify to discover the truth, or for any other virtuous cause. There will be the few who persue virtue/truth, and the rest who refuse. As long as individuals possess free will, that's the way things will continue to work. Jesus said the poor will always be with us. That applies to the spiritually poor as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Find out what is real and the joke will be got.

Excellent vids IINA, and some good advice to boot!

So many are begotten by the joke, and taking everything so seriously.
We can work on viewpoints, change perspectives, play with objectivity, until we get the joke.
It should feel easy and free, not forceful and awkward. No grasping is needed.
No need to travel the world seeking, searching: you already have all the answers you could ever need.

OP: give yourself a chance, and ponder those videos again.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: brandonforsyth11

in your young age you seem to have failed to realize that perceptions can change,

all you have described is your perception of the world around you.

Our goal as humans in this day and age is to earn money and provide for OURSELVES!

No its not.

If its yours, then say its yours not ours.

Where did we go so wrong? Why do we know longer share common goals? Why do we no longer share at all?

what is right and what is wrong?

these are perceptions.

I share many common goals with many people.

If I share goals, then I am sharing.

That’s not me I want everyone to be loved everyone to share love and us all work towards a common goal.

Ah, so you don't want diversity/freedom.

Not Work 9-5 to a system that doesn’t care about us, why are we still abiding by this madness? Why haven’t we thrown this System out the window? Because it’s not working.

So we are not here communicating?

It seems to have worked from the beginning of time to now.

But I will take your word for it that its not working.

We have all lost our minds and forgot about why we are here on Earth.

Why are we here?

So why are we wasting our lives away?

because you just said they are our lives.

If our lives belong to us, who are you to say what we do with out lives?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join