It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO 7.0+ EQ's in the last 24 hours Will we see more?? Bigger??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So i've just seen 2 massive EQ's one in Iran region and one in Costa Rica don't know if they could be connected or if theyll be more but with the lunar cycle i expect to see a few more before it settles down.7hrs apart .

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
edit on 13-11-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hopefully we will. In the same region. Or a bit more mountainous. Cave collapses are a plus in a the area. Speaking of Iran/Iraq of course....
edit on 11/13/2017 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Who couldn´t keep his hands off that HAARP system again...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

If there is one sizable earth quake in one area of the world there is usually always activity somewhere else. The earths crust and plates move all together one way or another, somewhere big and maybe little ones else where. Or some large ones in all different parts of the globe.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Maybe the Venus-Jupiter Conjunction has something to do with it?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I had a vision 2 days ago of there being quakes on the ring of fire going off very close together at more than one spot.... I think there were 3 quakes at different spots above 7 and a volcano eruption.
edit on CSTMon, 13 Nov 2017 07:30:37 -06000000003007x037x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Watch suspiciousObservers youtube and we wont get a new thread as soon as a earthquake hits.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Fake news. Only one of the quakes yesterday was over 7. The one in Costa Rica was around a 6.5. As you can see here, magnitude 6.0-6.9 quakes are fairly common. So pretty much any 7+ quake is likely to have a 6.0-6.9 quake happen within a few days of it, statistically. Such an occurrence is not notable.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Fake news. Only one of the quakes yesterday was over 7. The one in Costa Rica was around a 6.5. As you can see here, magnitude 6.0-6.9 quakes are fairly common. So pretty much any 7+ quake is likely to have a 6.0-6.9 quake happen within a few days of it, statistically. Such an occurrence is not notable.

Sure they are. When you have a nation like Japan where they have everything from satellites tracking ocean waves, to sensitive catfish in labs detecting seismic activity it all counts. Like I said in an earlier post, detecting activity world wide even small ones can lead to predictions of larger ones.
Mind you, I guess here on ATS it's no use to us really, but it's still an interesting topic.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
wake me when there's a 9.0 somewhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Tectonic plates.

One moves, others move.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The 6.5 did come in at a7.0+ it was then downgraded you have to be quick I would say the temperatures as well as the EQ's are manipulated.

As far as it being notable it is all over the MSM.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: face23785

The 6.5 did come in at a7.0+ it was then downgraded you have to be quick I would say the temperatures as well as the EQ's are manipulated.

As far as it being notable it is all over the MSM.

The very first reports I saw about it had it under 7. And when I say it's not notable, I mean it's not statistically significant to have a 7 and a 6 in the same day. That happens multiple times every year. Of course it's notable to the people affected. But in the "we need a thread about this because it's a sign of something" it's not notable. Fake news.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: face23785

Sure they are. When you have a nation like Japan where they have everything from satellites tracking ocean waves, to sensitive catfish in labs detecting seismic activity it all counts. Like I said in an earlier post, detecting activity world wide even small ones can lead to predictions of larger ones.
Mind you, I guess here on ATS it's no use to us really, but it's still an interesting topic.

That was pretty much the entire point of my post was that it wasn't worthy of a thread in my opinion. It's not a big deal to have a 6.5 and a 7.2 in the same day. It's happened before, it was never a big deal before. It's not a "sign" of anything. It's not indicative of increasing activity or severity. It's statistically insignificant.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
[sarcasm]Uh oh! There was a 5.4 in South Korea! It must be a sign of more to come! Despite the fact that statistically there's a 5-5.9 magnitude quake every day![/sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
OK Here's your sign.... wait for it.... I predict it

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

MORE BIGGER COMiNG SOON PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I also predict a large earth quake somewhere in the world too this year .. wow amazing

top topics

join