It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Group on the verge of shuttering amid ties to Mueller probe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I do have to chuckle about how ATS is solidly against Mueller and thinks he should be fired when he investigates Trump team people, but as soon as their focus shifts to somebody else, ATS falls into line thinking Mueller is great.

I hope they get every single person in Washington who has been involved in dirty money in any way.

Which is probably all of them. Certainly Trump included. But. Lock 'em all up.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I hope they get every single person in Washington who has been involved in dirty money in any way. Which is probably all of them. Certainly Trump included. But. Lock 'em all up.

I agree.

If Hillary had won the election, I don't think we would have had any investigation of this matter.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Cant speak for anyone else, but at least for me it seems like he is at least loosely associated with some of the things he is now potentially investigating and that should be a measure of concern for everyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

In my understanding, he is loosely associated via people he unfortunately hired for his campaign. However, if there is evidence suggesting his involvement in illegal activity, he deserves to face punishment as well.

I don't think the left would like a President Mike Pence though. Of course you could always have Paul Ryan too

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: rickymouse

I hope to god they do dig as deep as they can. This is a perfect opportunity for Trump to demonstrate his resolve to attack corruption

Remember, both sides have corruption in politics. These lobbying groups target both sides. It seems that money buys policy in our government quite a bit.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: rickymouse

Kimberley Fritts, the chief executive of the Podesta Group, told employees during a Thursday staff meeting that the firm would cease to exist at the end of the year, according to two sources. Employees were asked to clear out their desks and were told they may not be paid beyond November 15, multiple sources said.

first question that comes to mind for me is...
what money. seriously, either they know that their accounts are gonna be frozen real soon by the gov't or there's serious money problems and it's bankruptcy time!!!

I am guessing that they want time after people leave to do a little checking and adjusting of the paperwork. They do not want witnesses. I would guess that it will be sometimes in late December till the government comes after them if they are, this gives the group time to get all their ducks in a row so it does not make our government here look corrupt. Remember, not only Podesta is at risk, so are many congressmen that are still in their positions. It would not look good to have too many congressmen indicted

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Irishhaf

In my understanding, he is loosely associated via people he unfortunately hired for his campaign. However, if there is evidence suggesting his involvement in illegal activity, he deserves to face punishment as well.

I don't think the left would like a President Mike Pence though. Of course you could always have Paul Ryan too

I think they want Paul Ryan. His actions to date are pretty swampy. I'm hoping he gets a serious challenger in the primaries.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Because the Clinton he left the company to work with was Bill not Hillary. This is American history.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Too bad he's the source.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is no evidence to support that claim, whatsoever.

You don't need evidence though, and that is OK. You aren't a prosecutor so you're entitled to state your opinion as fact, thanks to our free speech and glorious Constitution. Objective and reasonable people will continue to question the narrative and demand evidence before blindly taking anyone's word for anything.

I will say this, though. Whoever is guilty of corruption and crime in general deserves no mercy from the Grand Jury. If Trump is included in that, that is OK too. If there is really evidence of wrongdoing, it will stand up to scrutiny (unlike the half-baked BS most spew on the daily).
edit on 11/13/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

In 1993 Podesta was investigating Hillary Clinton for allegedly firing a few people without cause. Podesta found the allegations were true, that she had wrongfully terminated their employment, and they were reinstated against Hillary's wishes.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No he wasn't investigating anyone in 1993. In 93 he was deputy chief of staff and assistant to president Bill Clinton. If by investigating you mean he looked into the matter that's something different entirely.

But back on track I was answering butcherguy who had it that John left last year to work on Hillary's campaign but kept seeing that he left the group in 93. So I clarified that for him.
Not sure how your post about her firing people applies but anytime you can do a drive by Hillary dig I guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Remind me, did that investigation conducted by an independent counsel end in her prosecution? I don't believe it did, but the special prosecutor found she had lied in a sworn statement.

That investigation was before John Podesta testified in the special counsel's criminal inquiry... that's right.

The report cited 264 instances when Podesta “had difficulty recalling key events under oath.”

www.judicialwatch.org...

Sounds like a real stand up bunch of people, especially the former FLOTUS. Amazing how the special counsel's criminal investigation determined she had in fact lied, but declined to press charges over "not being able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the requisite criminal intent."

What a load of BS.

PS: This judicial watch bulletin was produced MARCH 11, 2014, long before the election of 2016 and before we even knew the candidate choices.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Looks like ol' Jonh and Hillary teamed up for a cover up way back then !!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It certainly would appear so, although the special counsel did conclude no criminal intent. It seems that she has a history of getting off for "unprovable intent" while simultaneously acknowledging she broke the law (or lied, or both).

Hopefully these investigations get to the bottom of this corruption. It isn't just Hillary/Podesta though, there are plenty of people I'd like to see investigated. Plenty of Repubs too.

If we get the corrupt and self-serving interests out of our own party, we can actually get things accomplished for the American people. We continue to get held back by deep state/establishment folks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join