It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I don’t bleed for free” Robbed at gunpoint part 3:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

The late 90s was when pagers existed lol..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Well, it was a decent line for the situation lol..

Beat the hell out of the horribly awkward dialogue when we first separated lol. .

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Admitting to committing crimes, sometimes in a gang, up to and including assault...

Probably a good thing you're so anti-gun. You'd probably kill someone if you owned one.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

1) yup

2) yup, except we didn’t steal his car keys, they fell out of his pocket during the beating..

3) the dope dealer knew me and mine were the tougher crew.. the 100$ returned was me being a self righteous little @$$hole.. imho at the time he owed me the 200 and the beating for lying to me.. the extra 100 wasn’t mine to take.

4) I’m really not sure his motivation that day.. he blew me up 911 on the way up there repeatedly.. then the altercation happened before we ever spoke..

So hypothetically he might have been warning me the other guy was comming, or something.. that parts still fuzzy..

I was robbed at gun point ..just after the fight ..

Hell he likely tried to pull the gun in the gnc after grabbing me by the throat.. I just started swinging before he could get it out of his front pocket.

This isn’t a fiction story lol.. I didn’t write it. That’s just how it went down..

However, if you get in a fight , then they pull a gun and rob you. That’s still a robbery at gun point..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

We were no gang.. just a group of friends In a town built on bar fighting every weekend.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

A gun likely gets me killed in all 3 situations, lol.. or atleast incarcerated..

This was all 20 years ago when I was 17-19..

I’m 36 now..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

We were no gang.. just a group of friends In a town built on bar fighting every weekend.

"A gang is a group of friends or family with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in illegal or violent behavior."

Wiki

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It wasn’t meant to be impressive, just a few good stories that I thought required too much work to put on page 4 of someone else’s thread . Where it might not get read..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You should read the first 2 stories where I am robbed by 2 , 14 year old girls.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They are true stories.. that I haven’t exaggerated or omitted to make some myself look better or some deeper philosophical point...

It’s called nonfiction.. the good guy doesn’t always win and there is rarely a moral.

For better or worse, that’s what happened..
edit on 12-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It was an open air outlet mall.. and everyone there I assume was there for a specific purpose.. not some random encounter..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This is the only one where I was likely in mortal danger..

According to the first guy the redhead was a legit psychopath.. I never saw him again of course, but that is my perception.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Who is anti gun???

Are you able to stop being political for 2 seconds??

Or are you too concerned with making Sean hannity and Alex jones proud??

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Really, as self deprecating as I was I. All 3 stories you don’t buy it?!?!

If I wanted to lie for cool points I could do way better...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Who is anti gun???

*looks at your previous posts*

Apparently you.

Are you able to stop being political for 2 seconds??

So making an observation that a person is prone to criminal acts and therefore probably isn't well-suited to owning/carrying a firearm is political?

Or are you too concerned with making Sean hannity and Alex jones proud??

*yawns* Accused of being a conservative republican again. Too funny.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

* looks at your previous posts and yawns*

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well you see the mistake of going to see the guy you beat up. Pride is expensive is the lesson. I learned that one.

Getting guns pulled on you is an experience you never forget. For sure.

Ive been more scared of cops with guns pulled though because you can see the fear they have. Its not normal to them.

Gangbangers or other such people in their element have a smooth cool to them that is almost encouraging. ALMOST. lol

Ive talked my way out of problems with armed criminals where as with cops it was like being captured by scalp hunting indians.

I wish guns didnt exist.

edit on 11 12 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

This mistake didn’t actually cost me anything, and of course gained the bragging rights from beating the redhead senseless in the gnc.. which both the other guy and my blood stained sleeve were able to confirm..

However , your 100% right, and as I mentioned all my friends were furious.. and that’s not hyperbole.. one hung up on me when I first told him..

He was like “You what?!!?”

Click.. dial tone..

What’s the point in having a group of friends that will carry an @$$ whoopin for you, if you don’t take them with you in shady situations??

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All drug dealers should be shot, I’ve had a good friend die from addiction. Im okay with the eradication of the worlds scum, drug dealers fit that profilea reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Spot on, sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join