It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The "Trump Tapes" Fake or Not!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The pee-pee tape apparently is real, and our boys have it. Proving it's real, however, in a sea of Kremlin-made fakes is going to be tough. They very well could be using some of the technology already mentioned, but it seems some of the fakes are really bad...

Spies Suspect Kremlin Is Pushing Dozens of Fake Trump Sex Tapes

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation.

One Western intelligence agency with a solid professional reputation is in possession of an unpleasant Trump tape that they assess “with high confidence” is bona fide, i.e. exactly what it appears to be. They obtained the tape from a trusted source who plausibly had access to it. Over the decades, Trump has traveled widely—including to Russia more than once—and thereby exposed himself to surreptitious filming in numerous countries.

However, here’s the rub: Many of the “Trump tapes” floating around in spy circles worldwide cannot be verified, while some of them are obvious fakes. The Western spy agency that’s holding a Trump tape they’re pretty sure is real has also been approached two other times with tapes that were less solid—and one of them was transparently fake.

So intelligence agencies have been approached by people trying to push fake tapes on them, obvious fakes at that.

It’s obvious to savvy Western counterspies that someone is spreading fake Trump tapes—not all of them high quality—to muddy the waters. The obvious suspect, of course, is the Kremlin. Since the Russians know all about President Trump’s decades of personal antics, including what kompromat exists on him, they appear to be pushing dubious and unverifiable tapes, some of them obviously fake, to create chaos and confusion.

Right up Russia's M.O. since even back to the Cold War days. Create and sow chaos and disorder covertly:

A half-century ago, the Kremlin dispatched multiple dangles and even a fake KGB defector to Washington to confuse American counterspies and, above all, to protect their real moles in our nation’s capital. It worked like a charm. The resulting confusion birthed Angleton’s vaunted “wilderness of mirrors,” and eventually it drove that brilliant and seasoned counterspy over the edge, never to return.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The pee-pee tape apparently is real, and our boys have it. Proving it's real,

Okay, your proof is? Or are you a sheeple for the media? There is no tape, face it you are being lied to. This is dangerous, this could be done to Democrats in office too. Don't you see this rises above politics!?
edit on 11-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Not really there are planted tapes are all over the place. See below.

Yes, because putting Trump's head on a celebrity from "Titanic" is the same thing as FSB kompromat, shot with hidden cameras in St. Peterburg hotel rooms.

Funny videos though, cute...and funny. Not even in the same league, but funny )))

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Still you don't have proof to back up your grandiose claim. I'm betting that video NEVER surfaces. It doesn't exist or Hillary or George Soros would have released it, instead of losing Billions in the campaign. Anyway. lets stay on topic and discuss the impact of this technology for both parties. Maybe this technology was already used in the recent election?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I'm registered IND and didn't vote in the last pres election. Not a die hard Trump supporter but I always support the active POTUS to a degree, and wish the best for and from them. I also call b.s. when I see or hear it.

In your opinion what has Trump done to warrant impeachment other than piss a bunch of people off?

You cannot impeach someone because you don't like them or disagree with them, and surely not because they legally exercised right to free speech.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Trump was a guest at Epstein Island.

I would be surprised if there weren't real sex tapes of everyone that has visited that place.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This looks real (and funny), but is it?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes, it could, but so far manipulating a man's face at a desk isn't the same thing as putting his face on a body in a hotel room.

There are other ways to verify the authenticity of a tape. Every camera leaves behind forensic information, similar to EXIF data for still digital photos.

Also, you could authenticate a video with other means, from the article:

After all, with multiple fakes out there, any bona fide tape would require not just rock-solid technical authentication, but also firming up the exact place and date of the incident, plus confirmation from the girl(s) caught on camera too.

You ought to follow Seth Abramson on twitter...

The picture about what happened around the date/time the videos were supposedly shot is coming into better focus. If we can verify the people, place, date/time of when the video was shot, complete with witnesses willing to talk about what happened, we can pretty much conclude that the tape is real:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

How does showing an obviously fake political commercial have anything to do with the topic of Trump, possible blackmail tapes, and the Kremlin?

I'm trying to figure out why you keep trying to derail your own thread?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The 'Raw Story' has been written ambiguously.
You'll notice how the mention of fakes and forgeries are not Homogeneously linked to anything that any secret service tape they might actually have, when the tale mentions, these tapes 'these tapes' is just a premise that bad tapes exist, and it could just as well be Barney Rubble who is being talked about.

The only thing of any import, is that there is a mention of at least one tape that is genuine..that somebody has...whoever that is, while it is not a pee pee tape.
So, in a nutshell, the secret services 'copies' could all be genuine...since they are given as copies.

Plus there is the inclusion that Schindler is 'highly skeptical of the Steele dossier mention later on in the tale, as all the western spies are in regard to a pee pee tape, yet we know how weird people some can be, so there is no precedent to be skeptical.

The reality is that the Steele Dossier has been confirmed in many of the areas it covers, so it really doesn't matter or need, any salacious addendum anyway.
The only thing to consider is if the dossier was meant to be publicised when it was..without any Pee Pee tape.
You can see how it works, you could argue about that to infinity. Best idea, is to ask Schindler what he did say.
edit on 11-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Still you don't have proof to back up your grandiose claim. I'm betting that video NEVER surfaces. It doesn't exist or Hillary or George Soros would have released it, instead of losing Billions in the campaign. Anyway. lets stay on topic and discuss the impact of this technology for both parties. Maybe this technology was already used in the recent election?

Do you honestly think that the CIA and MI6 are somehow controlled by Soros and Clinton? Because if so, that's kind of funny )))

Couldn't they be owned by the Koch Brothers or the Mercers then? No?

My point, exactly.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You still haven't shown any evidence to back up your claims. I've shown evidence by videos and links to back up my point.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No, just saying if it existed, it would have been leaked. That pee pee tape you hope for is a fairytail.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Synopsis: Trump will be replaced, at the end of the video his toupe jumps off the operating table to find a new host.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Schindler is the one who authored the Observer article, not sure if you knew that or not...or mentioned him because of that.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No, just saying if it existed, it would have been leaked. That pee pee tape you hope for is a fairytail.

No, it wouldn't have been leaked.

You really don't have much faith in Western intelligence organizations, do you?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Really the biased liberal Seth Abramson!? Fake news Seth Abramson!!?? Ha Haaa!

Seth Abramson Twitter

Still no hard evidence, huh!???

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You still haven't shown any evidence to back up your claims. I've shown evidence by videos and links to back up my point.

What you've posted are two videos people have already seen (VoCo is a few years old, the other video thing even older and has been mentioned on ATS before) and some obviously fake videos thrown at as red herrings.

FYI, Adobe VoCo isn't available to anyone, it's an internal project and hasn't even been released as a beta to anyone outside the development lab. It was shown to boost investor confidence in Adobe's ability to innovate.

I think readers will see that I've shown more evidence in this thread than you, and I'm not even the one who raised the topic in the first place! )))

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have implicit trust that Western intel is the best, but maybe you'd like to see this about how leaky things are.

Comey admitted single Trump leak, but were there others?

I think readers will see that I've shown more evidence in this thread than you, and I'm not even the one who raised the topic in the first place!

Bwaaahahaaa! No proof to the Trump tapes in your posts.

thepixelpusher - 1
Kettu- 0

Mike drop!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Really the biased liberal Seth Abramson!? Fake news Seth Abramson!!?? Ha Haaa!

Seth Abramson Twitter

Still no hard evidence, huh!???

His Twitter certainly appears real, as well as his credentials. I'm sorry you don't like the topics he chooses to talk about

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join